mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of you gentlemen own an Audemars Piquet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you’ve yet to mention the other possibility I elucidated

In your opinion how have i done this

Well i guess the fault lies with me for not spelling it out in crayon for you.

tell me how you go from this​

to this​

and this​

to this​

It’s not just the fact that apparently you’ve fallen into some pile of money….it’s that you’ve also done a 180 on your views about not only watches but cars as well.

Seems strange. Just like the rest of your backstory

the fact that you keep arguing the point lends credibility to my argument. Someone telling the truth has no reason to be offended.

whether or not you answer at this point is irrelevant. My intention was to show that you’re at the very least, a partial fabrication. If the rest of these guys wanna keep talking to you like you’re an actual real person then that’s their business.
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

I have been intrigued by them since I saw Arnold wearing one in End of Days when I was a kid.

This will be my first AP and I’m buying it slightly unseen slightly used but in great shape with box n papers. Did you try this watch and how do you like it? Right now I currently own a Rolex Skydweller two tone, Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and an Omega Ploprof with Date feature.

Can’t wait for my first AP after I got pooped on by a Rolex dealer and their snobby attitude.

It is possible to question how long the "high" lasted from each the previous watches? Was it enduring? Are you a happier, better person now? (at least better able to tell time? lol)
Will the next one be even better?

I ask those same questions after one night stands! Lol

Dopamine is quite the ride :)
I've heard it said that it's the "chemical currency" of the brain, which groks well with me.
Drugs, sex, eating, possessions, identity, ego, etc.
"The Molecule of More" is a great read.

A great Will Rogers quote:
“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people that they don't like.”

A great Will Rogers quote:
“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people that they don't like.”
I 100 percent agree but at this stage of my life I only purchase things I can straight up pay cash for. Car, Watches, Etc. I live in a small condo in a big high rise but my 2 bedroom crib is paid off and I just pay the HOA fee monthly so my living expenses are extremely low. Zero debt of any kind.

I 100 percent agree but at this stage of my life I only purchase things I can straight up pay cash for. Car, Watches, Etc. I live in a small condo in a big high rise but my 2 bedroom crib is paid off and I just pay the HOA fee monthly so my living expenses are extremely low. Zero debt of any kind.
This is what people are talking about…in a years span you went from not affording medical care to buying $100k cars, $40k watches and a condo in cash lol. Not buying it bro.

Stop talking. Not one member gives a fuck about your life or what you have to say.

But do you have medical insurance to treat your hemorrhoids? Can you at least pay cash to fix your hemorrhoids? Or do you prefer blood soaking through your pants at work while wearing a fancy watch?

But do you have medical insurance to treat your hemorrhoids? Can you at least pay cash to fix your hemorrhoids? Or do you prefer blood soaking through your pants at work while wearing a fancy watch?
Blood soaking pants, brah. If your mods want to entertain bs and not delete this thread then id bring this up to Big A if its a huge concern for ya

Blood soaking pants, brah. If your mods want to entertain bs and not delete this thread then id bring this up to Big A if its a huge concern for ya
you’re crying because you’ve been asked a question about a thread you created that was never resolved.

Would have taken 5sec to update the thread or answer any one of the questions you’ve been asked in this thread, but you can’t, because it’s all predicated on bs.

This thread is lockable.

Let’s get back to watches.

Now that’s pretty bad when they gotta label which hand is the minute and which is the hour. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Maybe I’m just getting old. Probably just a me thing… Truthfully it usually is a me thing. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Cage
By labeling the hands, it’s a watch that ……..

Saves

You

TIME!

this is what the pinnacle of human ingenuity looks like 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads