over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does whey protein get you sick?

screamfighter

Registered
seems like every once in a while my whey protein makes me sick. its starting to happen more now.does this happen to anyone else? or maybe i have ulcers??? i have some stomach issues. just wanted to see what if this happen to others and what do you think i should do.

Some people cannot tolerate whey well. The better brands should be OK for even the lactose intolerant since they should be lactose free but should be and are aren't always the same thing.

You need a true Isolate no blend. Alot of companies lie about whey and the blends have a pinch of isolate sprinkled like fairy dust. Enen isopure is not a true iso.

all whey gives me gas a bloats my stomach , some way more than others , Myoplex will fuckin kill me!!

even the best whey from true protein gasses me up some so I just stick to eggwhite protein or just liquid egg whites

funny thing is I can drink a gallon of milk a day with no issue

all whey gives me gas a bloats my stomach , some way more than others , Myoplex will fuckin kill me!!

even the best whey from true protein gasses me up some so I just stick to eggwhite protein or just liquid egg whites

funny thing is I can drink a gallon of milk a day with no issue

i'm starting to get this way with whey protein. and i can drink milk all day as well. i can't digest eggs either so i'm sure egg protein powder would be a problem for me.

is milk protein any good?? whenever i drink RTD's made from milk protein i have no problems.

Get SynthePure. It's the most pure whey isolate you can get. There are no fillers...nothing to make you sick at all.

As the price of whey continues to rise, more blends are being made with higher percentages of lower grade products. In some products it is really hard to tell because if they are proprietary blend labeled, any hope of transparency on the label is out the door. I use a pure WPI product and don't have any problems, but just to change it up I use Pea Protein Isolate occasionally.

I get really bad stomach pain and am on the toilet 8 plus times per day on WPI. My stomach cant handle it. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Tried for years in hope that my stomach will get used to it but it didnt so I just take Amino Acid blends these days, along with food based proteins. Stomach is heaps better, not even any wind. I havent had any WPI in about ayear and half

Whey of any type and quality tears me up. Now my shakes are 2 cups egg whites blended with 1.5 cups of Blue Bunny sugar free icecream. Not only can I drink it without wanting to die, it's the best damn tasting thing I've ever had!

I use to drink a shitload of protein shakes but after shitting 6+ times a day just liquid I moved to more solid ways to get protein chicken fish eggs. It has cut it down to 2-3x per day don't get me wrong I still drink protein shakes only with milk or soy milk (no water) cut down on the liquid shits tremendously.

Cheaper blends mainly whey concentrates bloat me out and send me to the bathroom too often. Good blends, lower in concentrate worked a lot better for me.

I use to drink a shitload of protein shakes but after shitting 6+ times a day just liquid I moved to more solid ways to get protein chicken fish eggs. It has cut it down to 2-3x per day don't get me wrong I still drink protein shakes only with milk or soy milk (no water) cut down on the liquid shits tremendously.

Good you made me feel better , I thought I was the only one that shits 3 times a day.

yeah i get the protein from costco. ill have to change it up. im the same way with milk drink tons of it doesnt bother me at all. hope the change works cause sometime i cant eat cause i just feel sick. thanks for eveyones input.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws