over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosage for Syntherol

Syntherol had a hell of a lot of BA in it.
Less than most injectibles - 1%BA.

I injuected forearms 3 times. The 3rd time I burned a nerve in my right forearm and had problems, real problems, in my right grip for 6 months. Thereafter I got slowly better, now it is more than 2 year and I am nearly normal, I'd say 90%. In the beginning, for the first 3-4 months, If I hung my right grip would open in only a few seconds. I could not do pull ups or any other pull movement without straps.

You hit a nerve with the needle or you injected very close to one and the oil put pressure on the nerve. Took me 12 months for my outer quad to recover after a needle hit the nerve.

anatomical charts gives you only an idea of where USUALLY the bigger nerves and blood vessels run.

There are many other small nerves and blood vessels which are not "listed" as they run differently in different subjects.
Exactly. That's why as a rule, people should stay away from forearm and hamstring injections.

before injecting forearms I checked my anatomy with US with color doppler, and I made a map of where I have the biggest blood vessels. Nerves usually runs close to blood vessels (you cannot see small nerves with US).

But I could only chart the biggest, cause there are so many small, everywhere, which is nearly impossibile not to hit som of them.
It would be awesome to have something like that available to you.

Less than most injectibles - 1%BA.

It does not cause a real damage to "hit" a nerve with a needle. I am a surgeon and we "hit" nerves quite ofte with no real consequences.

If you inject sth with the nerve does not like close to it, you "kill" the nerve fibers by doing it.

It might be the alcohol, it might be the acidity of the FFA.
Free fatty acids, at least the medium chained ones which should be in syntherol, have a VERY low pKa = they produce a very, VERY acid environment. This might be an additional damage mechanism to nerves (meybe to muscle as well, tough muscles are "used" to acidity and should not be easily injured by it).

When I had BA % checked (in the syntherol I've been shipped) it was close to 20%...

You can run a very easy test: dip a finger tip into BA and stroke you inferior lip. You will have the "feeling" (numbness, a special texture, scent and taste) of BA.

Than test syntherol with the same tecnique, and than test some sesame oil with 5% BA.

Wallace ;)

It does not cause a real damage to "hit" a nerve with a needle. I am a surgeon and we "hit" nerves quite ofte with no real consequences.

Years ago, when i injected my outer quad, as soon as the needle went in, I had sharp pain and the muscle 'jumped'. After that, I could not flex the muscle for almost 12 months. So what happened there?

Years ago, when i injected my outer quad, as soon as the needle went in, I had sharp pain and the muscle 'jumped'. After that, I could not flex the muscle for almost 12 months. So what happened there?

Ithink you dont just "hit" a nerve, you probably cut it or went through it with the needle in a way that the nerve was partially cut.
The needle, mechanically speaking, is a "round knife", so you can cut things if you hit them the "wrong" way. It might be that when you hit the nerve the muscle jumped and that caused the needle to move in a way that the nerve was further damaged.

If you injected in that very place, after that first "accident", you probably added some chemical damage to the mechanical one.

I am just thinking high, I have no research done on that topic.

I know when the anethesiologists give nerve anesthesia, they "look" for the specific nerve using elecrified needles. They go in with the needle, approach the area where the nerve should be, and then turn on the power. When the corresponding muscle(s) start shaking they know they are close to the nerve. They try not to go into the nerve, but there is no real permanent damage when they accidentally hit one. They just retract a few mm and inject the anesthetic..

Wallace

Last edited:
About the % of BA in SEO.

There are some danish studies about reabsorption time of different oily medium when injected im.

Adding alcohol is an advantage because it causes a sort of mechanical hinder to reabsoption. It is anesthetic too, as it kills small nerves. the smallest nerves are just sensory ones, meaning they only record feelings, pain being one of them. Burning some pain nerves in muscle is probably not a big issue. They regrow after some time.

To support this hypothesis, everyone has probably experienced that injecting the same area again and again, often means less and less pain. This might be due to small nerves which are burned and have no time to regrow if the injection schedule is frequent enough.

Wallace ;)

Last edited:
Excellent info in the last 2 posts.

i know this is an old thread guys but i didn't see what gauge pin or length to use.i know its listed somewhere but couldn't find it.i'm thinking of using it in my traps and delts.thnx guys

i know this is an old thread guys but i didn't see what gauge pin or length to use.i know its listed somewhere but couldn't find it.i'm thinking of using it in my traps and delts.thnx guys

25g 1" for traps and delts.

awesome info

Thanks Dat & Wallace

i just got my cycle 1/2 way through and must of hit a nerve because my 2 fingers feel numb and pins and needles from my bicep syntherol injection. its annoying but my arms r close to 20.5 already they were 20 pumped. like biga my arm jumped, well his leg jumped, anyway its still worth it. imo

i just got my cycle 1/2 way through and must of hit a nerve because my 2 fingers feel numb and pins and needles from my bicep syntherol injection. its annoying but my arms r close to 20.5 already they were 20 pumped. like biga my arm jumped, well his leg jumped, anyway its still worth it. imo

How long did the numbness last and are you sure its from the SEO? Can you
still flex your bicep? I have 'hit' or been close to nerves in the biceps
aswell when I was running Syntherol. My muscle jumped aswell
but i did not experience any numbness at all.

Bro,
A half inch is worth numbness in your fingers?:confused:
I hope you have hit a nerve, and everything straightens out for you Bro. That stuff scares me, sorry for being a bitch, but I am just plain afraid to use it.

After looking around I am quite certain that unless you are injecting a
localised anesthetic, that the only only thing that will cause numbness is
putting pressure on a nerve. What you're injecting (apart from an
anesthetic) is irrelevant. Whether it's gear, SEO or anything else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131