mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EARN MONEY/FREE PRODUCT with SYNTHETEK!!!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
We have publically launched our Affiliate program.

Every time an order is made using your individual code that you get when you sign up, you get a $ credit which then you can use to get free products or reduce the cost of any order you make with us.

For details, click on the "Affiliates" button on the left side menu of our website:
Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

Every time an order is made using your individual code that you get when you sign up, you get a $ credit which then you can use to get free products or reduce the cost of any order you make with us.

Fantastic setup!

For details, click on the "Affiliates" button on the left side menu of our website:

Well explained and there are lots of things to take advantage of. Cool!

That's awesome incentive! Take advantage of that quickly and save money!
:headbang:

Last edited:
not only great products
nice incentive too

Hello Everyone,

We have had some users report that they are unable to register an affiliate account.

If this is happening to you please forward the details you have tried to enter into the registration form to [email protected] so that we can troubleshoot the problem from our side..

Kind Regards,
Synthetek Industries

Hello Everyone,

We have had some users report that they are unable to register an affiliate account.

If this is happening to you please forward the details you have tried to enter into the registration form to [email protected] so that we can troubleshoot the problem from our side..

Kind Regards,
Synthetek Industries

Thanks for staying on top of things...This is a great addition to an already great company!!

Just signed up, no problems here. Can't wait to start racking up some free products!:headbang:

I'm signed up...Didn't have any problems on my end!

I'm in:headbang:

:yeahthat::headbang:

So when you press affiliates there is even more interesting info for synthetek's fans:

``beta Synthetek Affiliate Program

Want to earn some free Synthetek Products? Become an affiliate today and go get them! No website? No problem! We're open to everyone!
Register
Login
FAQ
What do you get by being an affiliate?
Well, through our affilliate program you earn credit that can be used to purchase products from our store. Whenever someone clicks our link using your website as a starting point, you will earn a percentage amount, depending on the total of that person's sale. The credit can then be used towards products here on our website.
Why Should You Care?
Why shouldn't you? It's free stuff! No gimmicks or tricks. For every person who orders from us because of your referral, you'll earn 5% commission. Commissions will be paid in the form of store credit, valid here at our website to be used to purchase any of the products that we sell.
So How Exactly Does This Work? What Do You Do?
Simple! Just click register and fill out our online form with your details in order to create your online affiliate account with us.
What If You Don't Have A Website?
If you're looking to advertise us without using a website, this is how it will work. Each affiliate also specifies a unique affiliate ID that is linked to their account. Whenever a purchase is made, in order to receive the affiliate-based discount, the affiliates code needs to be entered into the purchase form. Once entered into the purchase order page the customer will receive a 5% discount of the total order and the affiliate whose code was used will receive 5% of the total order as a commission credited to his/her affiliate account.
To use your earned commsions on a purchase simply login to your affiliate account and click on ‘New Order’ and you will be directed to a purchase page with an option to use any available credit that you may have.
What Are Some Proven Methods To Getting the Most Your Affiliate account?
There are a ton of ways you can advertise! The possibilities are limitless! Get paid for your connections!
Email Your Link to People in Your Address Book
Post Your Link On your Facebook or other networking page!
Are You A Gym Owner? Pass Out Catalogs In Your Gym!
Post Our Banner On Your Webpage!
Plug Us In Your Favorite Forums!
The possibilities are truly endless. Sky's the limit!
Questions? Confused? Click here to send us an email to [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Affiliates are paid in store credit only and cannot be traded in for cash.´´

Last edited:
Everyone should be taking advantage of this great offer to get free Synthetek products:headbang:

I am in :) Synthetek products are the best around and my budget is super tight so anything that can help I will do. I am actually gonna start their creatine during my next cycle as it always adds to fullness, strength and energy in the gym. I usually save it for my off periods but this time round everything but the kitchen sink is being used to grow as much muscle as possible :D

I am in :) Synthetek products are the best around and my budget is super tight so anything that can help I will do. I am actually gonna start their creatine during my next cycle as it always adds to fullness, strength and energy in the gym. I usually save it for my off periods but this time round everything but the kitchen sink is being used to grow as much muscle as possible :D

Good choice Elvia!

Synthetek's affiliate program is a great way to get the best supps on the market for free!

Definitely have to give it a try

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Free regitration lots of things to gain.
**broken link removed**

Congrats, great prgram

Guys, make sure to put your Synthetek Affiliate link in your sigs like Elvia has so that others can click on it when ordering to help you earn credit!!

Guys, make sure to put your Synthetek Affiliate link in your sigs like Elvia has so that others can click on it when ordering to help you earn credit!!

Guys K1 asked me to say he made a mistake and he meant don't bother and just use my code so I get all the free products ;):D

Guys K1 asked me to say he made a mistake and he meant don't bother and just use my code so I get all the free products ;):D

:D :yeahthat:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kil-abee
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner