advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is all dry/water retention free GH laced with diuretics like this doctor claim?

Bro. I’m just a 40 year old average dude who just spent over $2k on 26 kits of GH gold tops for the first time and I don’t wanna screw it up. Thats all. I have better things to do than messing with strangers online for no reason.

Sorry if my questions are annoying but at one point you were new to this stuff too.
40 yrs old and can’t use the search function.

pathetic

$2000 is not a lot of money dude - nothing to stress about lol
lol its way more than the typical small amounts I took of test, etc. I’d rather have the experts (like you guys) show me so my dumb ass doesn’t mess it up. Appreciate all your help.

Bro. I’m just a 40 year old average dude who just spent over $2k on 26 kits of GH gold tops for the first time and I don’t wanna screw it up. Thats all. I have better things to do than messing with strangers online for no reason.

Sorry if my questions are annoying but at one point you were new to this stuff too.
Maybe next time do your research and ask questions before you spend all that money on drugs that you seem to know nothing about…

Hate to keep piling on you dude but I honestly can’t tell if you’re a troll or missing part of your brain.

lol its way more than the typical small amounts I took of test, etc. I’d rather have the experts (like you guys) show me so my dumb ass doesn’t mess it up. Appreciate all your help.
Seriously man… @slesh nailed it. If you were that concerned don’t you think you should have asked the question before spending $2k? 🤔

Secondly, if you can’t afford $2k why are you buying kits of HGH…

Lastly, who gives a shit if it does or does not have diuretics in it. You’re buying it because it’s “HGH”. Worse case, you hold a little less water.

Learn from the “experts” on here as you call them by using the “search” feature.

Maybe next time do your research and ask questions before you spend all that money on drugs that you seem to know nothing about…

Hate to keep piling on you dude but I honestly can’t tell if you’re a troll or missing part of your brain.
Plus isn’t this the same dude that wrote a novel about how he’s retired at 40 and lives off his duplexes he inherited?

Seriously man… @slesh nailed it. If you were that concerned don’t you think you should have asked the question before spending $2k? 🤔

Secondly, if you can’t afford $2k why are you buying kits of HGH…

Lastly, who gives a shit if it does or does not have diuretics in it. You’re buying it because it’s “HGH”. Worse case, you hold a little less water.

Learn from the “experts” on here as you call them by using the “search” feature.
lol oh man I didn’t even want to go down the water retention rabbit hole…

To the guys that these type of threads bother, why do u even reply?? Why don't you just ignore them and move on?

To the guys that these type of threads bother, why do u even reply?? Why don't you just ignore them and move on?

It’s not “these types of threads” that’s an irritant

It’s one person creating more threads in less than a week than most members create in a year, asking beginner questions that could have EASILY been satisfied using the search function.

when it becomes apparent that someone wants to be spoon-fed and is unwilling to read through the solid gold archives we have here, THAT is what annoys many people who do their due diligence BEFORE posting a beginner thread

I’m all for PRODUCTIVE discussion. But threads asking basic questions that have been beat to death thousands of times here is not conducive to productive discussion.

Btw, a bit off topic but the search function here is awesome!!

I bet I've read 10,000 + posts using the search function and put in more hours late than I care to admit.

It's a fuking PED encyclopedia at your fingertips here.
Just throw out the high and low and chew the middle ground.

My 2 cents from the cheap seats.

It’s not “these types of threads” that’s an irritant

It’s one person creating more threads in less than a week than most members create in a year, asking beginner questions that could have EASILY been satisfied using the search function.

when it becomes apparent that someone wants to be spoon-fed and is unwilling to read through the solid gold archives we have here, THAT is what annoys many people who do their due diligence BEFORE posting a beginner thread

I’m all for PRODUCTIVE discussion. But threads asking basic questions that have been beat to death thousands of times here is not conducive to productive discussion.
I totally agree with what your saying, not saying you're wrong in any way. All I'm saying is if people didn't respond to these threads they would roll down the page and within a day be a forgotten memory. All the comments and replies just keep these threads alive and thriving, just like were doing now. If anyone has a problem with someone for something they posted you can always report them to Admin or the Mods and if someone trolling or just posting non sense to build up a post count they can be warned, suspended or permanently banned.

I totally agree with what your saying, not saying you're wrong in any way. All I'm saying is if people didn't respond to these threads they would roll down the page and within a day be a forgotten memory. All the comments and replies just keep these threads alive and thriving, just like were doing now. If anyone has a problem with someone for something they posted you can always report them to Admin or the Mods and if someone trolling or just posting non sense to build up a post count they can be warned, suspended or permanently banned.
I agree with this

You are very correct. But just like the great boards (including Pm) have always had, there are checks and balances for trolls and idiots. We can ignore it or check him so he understands how to operate when he has these thoughts. It happened to all of us, well maybe. I was afraid to post dumb shit. He should too.

Considering that I’m here at 40 I must be missing more than half of my brain….

If you already bought it isn’t your question irrelevant anyway? Your stuck with what you got lol so fire up your diuretic hgh…

I honestly think Wing Stop has the best blue cheese dressing. I want it on the record that I am not one of those ranch motherfuckers, those people are crazy. Don't come at me with your Ranch dressing bro!!!
I order ranch but that's for the celery. I don't like either on my wings. I know I'm weird. Love Their fried corn as well.

I’m fascinated with people who have awkward social conditions. Whenever I see one in the wild I must interact.
guilty of the same, lord do i have stories. We are social butterflies its good for our psyche and healthy entertainment.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws