over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme water retention on HGH

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

Hi guys,

I know this topic has been done before but please bear with me as I’m suffering badly.

I was on 5iu/ every day for a while and then upped it to 10iu/ everyday which other than water retention seemed okay but then about 5 weeks in I developed painful CTS so started wearing a wrist brace at night which actually made a decent difference and the fluid retention just started increasing again.

However due to being on holiday I haven’t taken GH for the last 4 days or so and as you can see from the pics the difference is drastic

I believe I’m holding anywhere from 10-20lbs of fluid from the GH which isn’t pleasant.

Things I’ve tried
Dandelion root extract
Potassium
Fluid intake very high
Diet very clean
Daily cardio etc
Dropping to 6 on 1 off (chase irons recommendation for CTS)

I’m thinking to try 5 on 2 off at 10iu

Has anyone had any success with anything other than lowering the dose?

For reference I’m about 270-280lbs at 5:11ft

I have other threads with all my
Other info in etc if you think it’s relevant

If I have to lower the dose back to say 5iu at what increment/timeframe
Do you believe I should
Increase it back up

Thank you guys I’d really
Love to find a way around this

Pics about 4 days of no gh apart

IMG_7987.jpeg

IMG_7981.jpeg

It should subside with more time, but i'd probably recommend maybe going up to 7-8iu/d instead of going from 5iu up to 10iu. It effects everybody differently, but for some, a gradual increase is more preferred.

in fact, there is no other solution here than returning to the dose that did not cause such water retention and when you get rid of it, start slowly building the dose - adding 1iu, stay on it for 3-4 weeks and increase it again by another 1iu - if excessive water occurs at some dose water retention, simply go back to the dose you were on and try to increase it again after some time

what does your sugar look like? because it is possible that you have high blood sugar and it causes excessive water retention

Apart from that, I think that you simply added too much food too quickly with your coach and that is the main problem, not GH

in fact, there is no other solution here than returning to the dose that did not cause such water retention and when you get rid of it, start slowly building the dose - adding 1iu, stay on it for 3-4 weeks and increase it again by another 1iu - if excessive water occurs at some dose water retention, simply go back to the dose you were on and try to increase it again after some time

what does your sugar look like? because it is possible that you have high blood sugar and it causes excessive water retention

Apart from that, I think that you simply added too much food too quickly with your coach and that is the main problem, not GH
i think you’re right going back down to 5iu and working my way back up much more Gradually will be the cure.

My blood glucose was about 5 fasted on 10iu hgh

We have since pulled the food back to try and recomp so to speak at this weight as best as I can. We dont Believe I’m fat but we don’t see any need for me to go above 280lbs when I have another 6 months or so left of offseason and probably won’t be anymore than 240lbs on stage max so any more weight gain other than actual muscle is pointless

It should subside with more time, but i'd probably recommend maybe going up to 7-8iu/d instead of going from 5iu up to 10iu. It effects everybody differently, but for some, a gradual increase is more preferred.
My weekly dosage now comes to about 60iu so just under 9iu would be 50iu so 7iu roughly with 5 on 2 off

I was hoping it would subside but seemed to be getting worse almost daily which wasn’t ideal at all lol

Are electrolytes and fluid intake consistent?

90 fasted BG isn’t bad so I wouldn’t think it’s that. I recall you saying you gain weight very easily. Did you push food too high?

Beyond this, really only options are dropping dose or using a mild diuretic.

Which hgh? Some seem
Known to cause more bloat or “fullness then others. Have you ever had this in the past?

Are electrolytes and fluid intake consistent?

90 fasted BG isn’t bad so I wouldn’t think it’s that. I recall you saying you gain weight very easily. Did you push food too high?

Beyond this, really only options are dropping dose or using a mild diuretic.
I’m very consistent with both I drink around 6 litres daily and use a product called Hydramax from strom sports multiple times per day

Initially yeah I reckon we pushed food to high but since then we’ve pulled back by a decent amount to try and level the weight gain off

Which hgh? Some seem
Known to cause more bloat or “fullness then others. Have you ever had this in the past?
Adelphi somatropin a UK brand used by a lot of high level BB over here so I’m confident in the product itself. I used gh once for like a week years ago and a similar thing happened and that was a different brand so I’m guessing it’s more of a “me issue” so to speak

I’m very consistent with both I drink around 6 litres daily and use a product called Hydramax from strom sports multiple times per day

Initially yeah I reckon we pushed food to high but since then we’ve pulled back by a decent amount to try and level the weight gain off
How much weight did you gain and how fast? Some could just be bodyfat as well. Can’t really tell whether there’s water/fat just by the pic of your legs honestly. Do your ankles swell?

Edit: never mind, I see now that is only a short holiday difference of no GH, so definitely water…

How much weight did you gain and how fast? Some could just be bodyfat as well. Can’t really tell whether there’s water/fat just by the pic of your legs honestly. Do your ankles swell?

Edit: never mind, I see now that is only a short holiday difference of no GH, so definitely wate

Edit: never mind, I see now that is only a short holiday difference of no GH, so definitely water…
I did gain quite a lot but quite fast however like you say I do think mostly water probably some fat to however (sadly) on the below pictures is about 30lbs difference left to right which I gained over 6 weeks roughly and prior to me dropping the water from the GH these past few days so fully water logged lol well actually I probably gained another 5lbs of water post these after pics as they were just before me getting CTS

Attachments

• IMG_7791.jpeg
    IMG_7791.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7727.jpeg
    IMG_7727.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7726.jpeg
    IMG_7726.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7725.jpeg
    IMG_7725.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 129
A couple of things could be at play here but assuming that the HGH brand and or top has not changed (i.e. going from black top to blue top and not going from one brand to another). And your drug protocol has not changed besides the HGH dose. Then my best advice would be to go back on 5IU as normal for at least a month maybe two. Then every 4-6 weeks try incrementing by 1-2IU.

If you work you way back up to 9IU or more and experience no sides awesome! If you get back to 9IU and the sides are too much to bear then you can either back off to the previous dose that did not reflect the sides. Or try another Chase Irons recommendation by doubling your dose one day and skipping the next (i.e. say your doing 9IU, you would take 18IU today and then tomorrow take 0IU). I've never tried this approach before so ymmv.

Have you recently started a new batch? Maybe the new batch has more dimer and impurities than the previous one.

A couple of things could be at play here but assuming that the HGH brand and or top has not changed (i.e. going from black top to blue top and not going from one brand to another). And your drug protocol has not changed besides the HGH dose. Then my best advice would be to go back on 5IU as normal for at least a month maybe two. Then every 4-6 weeks try incrementing by 1-2IU.

If you work you way back up to 9IU or more and experience no sides awesome! If you get back to 9IU and the sides are too much to bear then you can either back off to the previous dose that did not reflect the sides. Or try another Chase Irons recommendation by doubling your dose one day and skipping the next (i.e. say your doing 9IU, you would take 18IU today and then tomorrow take 0IU). I've never tried this approach before so ymmv.
hgh brand and drug protocol has stayed the same the only 2 variables are the increased food and the increased gh but the fact ive dropped so much noticeable fluid in 4 days of stopping the gh makes me think its probably that and the fact the time I used it prior at 10iu I gained about 10lbs in a few days.

My food isn’t dramatically high maybe 3.5k roughly at 280lbs so fairly moderate

I think that’s good advice my thoughts were either

Reduce to 5iu/day then increase by 1iu/day every 2-4 weeks

Or

Reduce to 5iu/day and increase by 5iu one day per week week every 2-4 weeks

Keep at 10iu and drop from 6 on 1 off to 5 on 1 off

Or

As you mentioned try say 20iu 3 days week instead of 10iu 6-7 days

I also tried switching from am and pm shots to all pm shots as Chase suggested but unfortunately didn’t seem to do much

Have you recently started a new batch? Maybe the new batch has more dimer and impurities than the previous one.
As far as I’m aware same batch i get 10x10 kits usually 2-3 kits per time

It may just be from doubling the hgh dose all at once.
I would be curious to see what would happen if it was serostim or pharmacy grade hgh.

5 to 7 is actually a decent jump and plenty do very well on 5 or less I get CTS on 4 so I stay around there and I’m plenty big

Agreed, 5 to 10 is a big jump.
Friend of mine reported the same water condition
going from 6 to 12 iu/ day.

He went back to 5 /day and bumped up 1iu every 5/6 days with a better outcome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131