over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine and water retention

I used it for years and years. Pulled it out just to see what would be the difference.

A lot less water retention(stomach, face), a lot less digestive issues. It is just not for me I guess. @Alzadosghost had the same I believe.
Yeah. I only recently started using creatine again. I'm basically just throwing the kitchen sink at helping me to recover between my 'extreme' cardio sessions.
Seems to be helping. I just started using glutamine as well. Thinking of 10gx4 per day.
If I wasn't doing so much cardio I'd experience the creatine bloat as well. But since I'm doing so much cardio the creatine only seems to be helping with recovery and allowing me to do as much as I've been doing day in and day out.
I was running a lot but that seemed to be killing my joints. So I save runs for a couple three times per week. The rest of my cardio is LISS on the stairs. Very forgiving on my joints. Plus when I hit around the 50min mark all my stress goes away and I'm filled with this overall sense of euphoria. Very addicting. Which is why I need to recover so I can hit those euphoric states in the morning and at night.

Yeah. I only recently started using creatine again. I'm basically just throwing the kitchen sink at helping me to recover between my 'extreme' cardio sessions.
Seems to be helping. I just started using glutamine as well. Thinking of 10gx4 per day.
If I wasn't doing so much cardio I'd experience the creatine bloat as well. But since I'm doing so much cardio the creatine only seems to be helping with recovery and allowing me to do as much as I've been doing day in and day out.
I was running a lot but that seemed to be killing my joints. So I save runs for a couple three times per week. The rest of my cardio is LISS on the stairs. Very forgiving on my joints. Plus when I hit around the 50min mark all my stress goes away and I'm filled with this overall sense of euphoria. Very addicting. Which is why I need to recover so I can hit those euphoric states in the morning and at night.
Creatine shouldn't be bloating anyone because that's not how it works - it causes intracellular water retention, not subcutaneous.

You likely don't need 40g per day. Most of the biggest SHW bodybuilders are doing only 10g in their Intraworkout shake. Once you hit the saturation point more won't do anything.

Creatine shouldn't be bloating anyone because that's not how it works - it causes intracellular water retention, not subcutaneous.

You likely don't need 40g per day. Most of the biggest SHW bodybuilders are doing only 10g in their Intraworkout shake. Once you hit the saturation point more won't do anything.
the 40g per day is my glutamine intake.

creatine i keep it at 10g max.

" glutamine as well. Thinking of 10gx4 per day."

yeah i know.. punctuation has meaning.. most of my PM posts are just quick brain dumps(or maybe farts.. )

:)

the 40g per day is my glutamine intake.

creatine i keep it at 10g max.

" glutamine as well. Thinking of 10gx4 per day."

yeah i know.. punctuation has meaning.. most of my PM posts are just quick brain dumps(or maybe farts.. )

:)
It’s more likely carbs or sodium causing bloat or water weight than creatine as @danieltx said.

I’d do 5g in my intra shake as it has far more benefits than just recovery and muscle growth. Its role in MTHFR and homocysteine support is enough alone for most to use it daily IMO.

It’s more likely carbs or sodium causing bloat or water weight than creatine as @danieltx said.

I’d do 5g in my intra shake as it has far more benefits than just recovery and muscle growth. Its role in MTHFR support is enough alone for most to use it daily IMO.

To be clear I am NOT experiencing any bloat at 10g per day. It was only when I went over board with it. In fact my face and stomach and overall physique have been the leanest they have been since being in my 40s.
In my 20s-40s I was playing a shit ton of basketball so I didnt need to resort to doing so much cardio..
Actually I'm doing so much cardio, as I find it mentally therapeutic.. the leaning out is just a 'consolation' prize.
In person, I'd wager many would see me as much more muscular and 'bigger' than you'd expect.

for perspective.. my BASELINE is a relatively lean 270. i can drop EVERYTHING and i stay at 270.
most guys need to push the pedal all the way down, plus add nitrous to even touch a sloppy 270.
i dont. this is why i can do so much cardio and still maintain a level of muscularity.
i'm only interested in not taxing out my CNS and whatever else, so i can do this on the daily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131