over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh experiences with water retention?

buffone77

Registered
Hi professional muscle members. Just curious what gh brands you guys have used that seemed to have less water retention? I have used alot of gh from different sponsors on this board and I have always been happy but I've had some make me have moon face but still recovered nice and had all the signs of good gh. I do hold water very easy and yes diet plays a big role in this as well. If this is not a fair question because of comparing hgh brands then I apologize and will delete this question.

Personally for me, TPs gold tops hold the less water. You can always take a mild diuretic too like Hydrochloride.

GH will inevitably make you retain more water.

From what I've read, dimer can also play a role in creating additional water retention.

High quality GH without Dimer is best for minimal sides and water retention. The actual biomechanics of how dimer affects water retention is unknown to me though, so I'm speaking strictly off anecdotal reports

TP blacks have me hold 4-5lbs water at 5iu a day. It took about 10 days for it to all fall off. Resting heart rate and BP go up and I had some obstructive sleep apnea. Not sure if it was the water/gh itself or the body weight the water/gh took me to that cause the OSA but once I stopped it for 2 days it went away completely and that was before all the water was off.

Pharma I held very little water and had no BP/HR issues but also was at a lower body weight.

TL;DR I hold 4-5lbs water on 5iu TP black and get sides. No water, no sides on pharma.

"Three things are infinite: the universe, human stupidity, and PEDS = puffyface; and I'm not sure about the universe.

-Albert Einstein

“the only thing we have to fear is PEDS = puffyface itself."

--Franklin D-bol Roosevelt

HCTZ will help some with water retention,,,Also playing with dosing may help with lessening the retention.

Ultimately though hGH will have you hold water.
I was prescribed this with lisonapril...Thanks for the advice.

Interesting and timely topic. I am on 2ui ED, fasted, pre cardio, and using inter. fasting at a sharp calorie deficit. 3 weeks into HGH, after dropping 5lb per week, I am suddenly gaining weight slowly. I'm wondering if that is just some water weight from the HGH. It's nothing extreme, but it completely stalled scale loss. At first it didn't make sense, because training, cardio and diet are spot on. It's only 2iu of racetropin. I didn't think that was enough to make a big difference in water weight. Any thoughts?

GH will inevitably make you retain more water.

From what I've read, dimer can also play a role in creating additional water retention.

High quality GH without Dimer is best for minimal sides and water retention. The actual biomechanics of how dimer affects water retention is unknown to me though, so I'm speaking strictly off anecdotal reports
I’m not sure about dimer but the conversion from gh to aldosterone will cause a certain amount of water retention

I am using 10iu HGH from QSC (Quindao) and the water retention is very minimal.... I hope it's also good quality generics :cool:
I get very little water retention with gh. Like all meds, sides are very person dependant.
That qsc gh I found excellent btw.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity