over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme water retention on HGH

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
I did gain quite a lot but quite fast however like you say I do think mostly water probably some fat to however (sadly) on the below pictures is about 30lbs difference left to right which I gained over 6 weeks roughly and prior to me dropping the water from the GH these past few days so fully water logged lol well actually I probably gained another 5lbs of water post these after pics as they were just before me getting CTS
So what's the problem? Your big and full, very little fat gain, as long as your blood pressure is good, I would roll with it and see how you adjust with more time. I say all this cause those pics don't looked water logged like someone binge eating post contest, it looks like a shit ton of intramuscular water gain with some subcutaneous water spillover. Those pics look good 👍🏿

I’m very consistent with both I drink around 6 litres daily and use a product called Hydramax from strom sports multiple times per day

Initially yeah I reckon we pushed food to high but since then we’ve pulled back by a decent amount to try and level the weight gain off
Curious to know if you've tracked your sodium? Between the added food mentioned above and the electrolytes, you might be holding water due, in part, to sodium.

So what's the problem? Your big and full, very little fat gain, as long as your blood pressure is good, I would roll with it and see how you adjust with more time. I say all this cause those pics don't looked water logged like someone binge eating post contest, it looks like a shit ton of intramuscular water gain with some subcutaneous water spillover. Those pics look good 👍🏿
Agreed, if that’s his watery look I’d take it! Seems like things distributed well.

You just up 5iu and your shocked you look like a water buffalo? C’mon now. Let’s not be naive here. Everything you’ve ever read on here has said go slow and titrate up 1iu at a time.

Why is this happening? U know the reason lol it’s like jumping to a gram of Tren and making a thread about “why am I having night sweats and unable to sleep?”

If the side effects are intolerable, lower the dose and slowly go up. If it ain’t bad, hold on for dear life and it willll subside. Completely up to u.

Thank you buddy I appreciate that! BP is actually really good thankfully wasn’t affected at all by it oddly enough. Minus the CTS the sides were just the water retention whilst slightly frustrating it was pretty much just a cosmetic issue as opposed to any any actual physical issues other than some swelling in the lower half that would come and go (feet, calves etc).
I do agree I was probably holding most of the water intramuscular which was a bonus I definitely felt really full so to speak just very smooth. I was hoping the water would start to drop if a little with time at that same dose and maybe it would have one of those get worse before it gets better type of situations possibly

Curious to know if you've tracked your sodium? Between the added food mentioned above and the electrolytes, you might be holding water due, in part, to sodium.
I don’t directly no just salt all my meals but no actual measurement

You just up 5iu and your shocked you look like a water buffalo? C’mon now. Let’s not be naive here. Everything you’ve ever read on here has said go slow and titrate up 1iu at a time.

Why is this happening? U know the reason lol it’s like jumping to a gram of Tren and making a thread about “why am I having night sweats and unable to sleep?”

If the side effects are intolerable, lower the dose and slowly go up. If it ain’t bad, hold on for dear life and it willll subside. Completely up to u.
😂😂 very true I think I got carried away a bit first time doing all this made the newbie errors!

I think it may make sense to go somewhere in the middle maybe start back lower then go up maybe every couple of weeks instead of 4-6 see if I can manage it or of course try some of the above options I mentioned but I’m not entirely sure if it matters how you dose it throughout the week or if it’s just an overall weekly amount that makes the real difference

Thank you buddy I appreciate that! BP is actually really good thankfully wasn’t affected at all by it oddly enough. Minus the CTS the sides were just the water retention whilst slightly frustrating it was pretty much just a cosmetic issue as opposed to any any actual physical issues other than some swelling in the lower half that would come and go (feet, calves etc).
I do agree I was probably holding most of the water intramuscular which was a bonus I definitely felt really full so to speak just very smooth. I was hoping the water would start to drop if a little with time at that same dose and maybe it would have one of those get worse before it gets better type of situations possibly
Don't be blinded by the aesthetics - you want that good water retention in an offseason when you're still building your physique for its benefits with leverages on lifts, cushioning the joints, etc.

Don't be blinded by the aesthetics - you want that good water retention in an offseason when you're still building your physique for its benefits with leverages on lifts, cushioning the joints, etc.
That’s very true. Was making it slightly hard to gauge what I was actually gaining (water, fat, muscle) with such a rapid weight gain and kinda maxed out what I had hoped to gain over about 6 months (30lbs) in about 6 weeks so that was sort of problematic meaning I’d probably have to try and recomp for the next 24 weeks 😅 other than that the main issues were the CTS being the worst with numb hands especially at night and the lower body water rentention which was pretty much cosmetic but hold more below the knee than anywhere else

Water weight is not just about aesthetics. It can put a bad strain on your heart. If I remember correctly that's the main cause of death in people with acromegaly.

What's wrong with taking some torsemide or lasix? This is completely different from using diuretics to peak for a contest while already being dehydrated. Eplerenone is also an interesting drug worth looking into. You just have to understand how these drugs work and how they affect your potassium level...and what to do when you screw up. With that said I only used loop diuretics when I had serious ankle edema from ramping my GH up too fast. Worked wonders for CTS as well.

Water weight is not just about aesthetics. It can put a bad strain on your heart. If I remember correctly that's the main cause of death in people with acromegaly.

What's wrong with taking some torsemide or lasix? This is completely different from using diuretics to peak for a contest while already being dehydrated. Eplerenone is also an interesting drug worth looking into. You just have to understand how these drugs work and how they affect your potassium level...and what to do when you screw up. With that said I only used loop diuretics when I had serious ankle edema from ramping my GH up too fast. Worked wonders for CTS as well.
I’ve never used diuretics other than natural ones before but a possibility.

How much/long did you use? Did you find the water retention returned after you stopped the diuretics? I remember reading somewhere that diuretics wouldn’t work as it was aldactone that was required or something I can’t fully recall but I think there’s a couple of threads on here suggesting that

How much/long did you use? Did you find the water retention returned after you stopped the diuretics? I remember reading somewhere that diuretics wouldn’t work as it was aldactone that was required or something I can’t fully recall but I think there’s a couple of threads on here suggesting that
It most definitely worked... Better than anything else I have tried. I took a bolus dosage of torsemide (20mg) when I felt the need. That had me pissing out over at least 7-8 lbs within 6 hours. I did that a few times a week. More when I first started. Eventually I stopped needing it as the edema went away completely and didn't come back. I don't have to limit salt either and I'm still on 10+ IUs of GH. You definitely get used to it eventually.

Torsemide worked better than anything else I have ever tried including hydrochlorothiazide/dyazide. It's safer than lasix when it comes to affecting your potassium levels. Aldactone may work but it's an anti androgen so it kind of defeats the purpose. Eplerenone is a newer and better version that comes without the anti-androgen side effect. It does work and is pretty safe but it's nothing like a loop diuretic.

Personally, I’d recommend HCTZ at 12.5mg then titrate up if needed. It’s not potassium sparing which is important.

Are you on an ARB?

I did 10iu's per day for years even 20iu's per day. I climbed slowly. I couldn't jump that fast. Also, try a 5/5 split. I would do 5iu's in the morning then 5iu's in the evening or right after workout to use it as a shuttle. When I did 20iu's I did a 10/10 split.

It most definitely worked... Better than anything else I have tried. I took a bolus dosage of torsemide (20mg) when I felt the need. That had me pissing out over at least 7-8 lbs within 6 hours. I did that a few times a week. More when I first started. Eventually I stopped needing it as the edema went away completely and didn't come back. I don't have to limit salt either and I'm still on 10+ IUs of GH. You definitely get used to it eventually.

Torsemide worked better than anything else I have ever tried including hydrochlorothiazide/dyazide. It's safer than lasix when it comes to affecting your potassium levels. Aldactone may work but it's an anti androgen so it kind of defeats the purpose. Eplerenone is a newer and better version that comes without the anti-androgen side effect. It does work and is pretty safe but it's nothing like a loop diuretic.
I’ve never heard of torsemide until now will have to look into it and see if I can actually get it. Only one I know I have access to for sure is lasix and I’ve read quite a lot of bad experiences from people using it.

Being able to stay at a higher dosage and having a way to combat the water as all the sides I had came from that would be great though so will definitely look into it thank you

Personally, I’d recommend HCTZ at 12.5mg then titrate up if needed. It’s not potassium sparing which is important.

Are you on an ARB?
Will have to look at availability to as I know currently it’s lasix but may be able to get access to these other ones.

Yeah I forgot to mention I also take telmisartan at 40mg/day I started it to try and help with the GH sides but unfortunately didn’t seem to do anything

I did 10iu's per day for years even 20iu's per day. I climbed slowly. I couldn't jump that fast. Also, try a 5/5 split. I would do 5iu's in the morning then 5iu's in the evening or right after workout to use it as a shuttle. When I did 20iu's I did a 10/10 split.
How did you find 20iu’s overall in terms of results as well? I was doing 5am and 5pm but then tried 10iu all before bed which was another of chase irons tips but didn’t seem to make to much difference for me in terms of sides at least I didn’t try it anywhere near long enough for gains type results but I imagine fairly similar regardless of dosing schedule

I’ve never heard of torsemide until now will have to look into it and see if I can actually get it. Only one I know I have access to for sure is lasix and I’ve read quite a lot of bad experiences from people using it.

Being able to stay at a higher dosage and having a way to combat the water as all the sides I had came from that would be great though so will definitely look into it thank you
Will have to look at availability to as I know currently it’s lasix but may be able to get access to these other ones.

Yeah I forgot to mention I also take telmisartan at 40mg/day I started it to try and help with the GH sides but unfortunately didn’t seem to do anything
You don't need a diuretic.

Like @b-boy and I said, your pictures show good water retention that you want in a big growing phase. I doubt the guys telling you to take a diuretic have ever had their physique close to maxed out, blasting full in an offseason setting. Reducing the GH is the best solution if the water's really bothering you.

If you're having extreme trouble breathing (getting winded going up stairs doesn't count, that's part of getting huge) or other signs of cardiovascular dysfunction then a diuretic may very well be needed but you haven't said that.

If you do take a diuretic prepare to flatten out, feel like you lost all the muscle you gained, and for your lifts to decline.

How did you find 20iu’s overall in terms of results as well? I was doing 5am and 5pm but then tried 10iu all before bed which was another of chase irons tips but didn’t seem to make to much difference for me in terms of sides at least I didn’t try it anywhere near long enough for gains type results but I imagine fairly similar regardless of dosing schedule
The more HGH the bigger and freakier you get without a doubt. I used the split to gain the advantage of the IGF shuttle process that transports nutrients into the cells after workouts. Also, HGH injections are short term in the body. I didn't notice a drastic difference in "one a day" injections as opposed to "twice a day" injections but with the data showed different. In competing I tried to use any little advantage I could and twice a day showed that. This method was recommended to me by two Olympia competitors.

You don't need a diuretic.

Like @b-boy and I said, your pictures show good water retention that you want in a big growing phase. I doubt the guys telling you to take a diuretic have ever had their physique close to maxed out, blasting full in an offseason setting. Reducing the GH is the best solution if the water's really bothering you.

If you're having extreme trouble breathing (getting winded going up stairs doesn't count, that's part of getting huge) or other signs of cardiovascular dysfunction then a diuretic may very well be needed but you haven't said that.

If you do take a diuretic prepare to flatten out, feel like you lost all the muscle you gained, and for your lifts to decline.
The sides from diuretics for this scenario do put me off them seems somewhat counter productive in a sense.

Other than the CTS the water retention is just a cosmetic issue mostly with some lower body edema but nothing overly worrying I don’t think

I think the idea of lowering the dose back down and slowly building back up is probably the most sensible

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131