over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme water retention on HGH

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
You don't need a diuretic.

Like @b-boy and I said, your pictures show good water retention that you want in a big growing phase. I doubt the guys telling you to take a diuretic have ever had their physique close to maxed out, blasting full in an offseason setting. Reducing the GH is the best solution if the water's really bothering you.

If you're having extreme trouble breathing (getting winded going up stairs doesn't count, that's part of getting huge) or other signs of cardiovascular dysfunction then a diuretic may very well be needed but you haven't said that.

If you do take a diuretic prepare to flatten out, feel like you lost all the muscle you gained, and for your lifts to decline.
💯👍🏿

For what its worth, I have a long bloated and watery history with hgh. Dosing didn't matter. Brand didn't matter. Diet and cardio didn't matter. Mineral balance manipulation didn't make a difference. Length of duration on hgh (years) didn't matter. Training was awesome and fucking skin splitting pumps after warmups even...but didn't matter. I was really big and strong (for me), but I still looked like a massive soggy water bag with no separation ever. I figured I was just meant to be a thick skinned fatty...

Then one day I said; fuck hgh!!? I'm done with this water hormone... Within a week of being off, I was round, lean, hard, finally all muscle groups definitively separated (except my fat ass)...hell, even my saggy love handles disappeared lol! ... i couldn't believe I wasted so much time being unhappy with my physique when the biggest limiting factor was hgh the whole time!

For me, hgh is the difference of 15-20 extra lbs (depending on food intake) of extra water on my body. Thats not healthy. And it was NOT attractive. I gotta say, life is just better without it. No more discomfort in my cloths, no more soggy soft body, no more big bulbous head and fat cheeks. Anything I was embarrassed about (physically), is no longer an issue in life WITHOUT hgh.

Look better, feel better, no more bloated tired bag of shit look to the physique. Life is great without hgh. I'm not the norm, I suppose, but I wanted to share my perspective anyhow. Not every hgh story is a home run.

Adjust the dosage to work with your body.

As others have mentioned when breaking plateaus, water retention is a positive.

But if it gets too extreme for you to handle, go down on the pin a tick or two and
see where you are at then.

My hands and wrists are the only things that suffered with higher doses of hGH.

AB

For what its worth, I have a long bloated and watery history with hgh. Dosing didn't matter. Brand didn't matter. Diet and cardio didn't matter. Mineral balance manipulation didn't make a difference. Length of duration on hgh (years) didn't matter. Training was awesome and fucking skin splitting pumps after warmups even...but didn't matter. I was really big and strong (for me), but I still looked like a massive soggy water bag with no separation ever. I figured I was just meant to be a thick skinned fatty...

Then one day I said; fuck hgh!!? I'm done with this water hormone... Within a week of being off, I was round, lean, hard, finally all muscle groups definitively separated (except my fat ass)...hell, even my saggy love handles disappeared lol! ... i couldn't believe I wasted so much time being unhappy with my physique when the biggest limiting factor was hgh the whole time!

For me, hgh is the difference of 15-20 extra lbs (depending on food intake) of extra water on my body. Thats not healthy. And it was NOT attractive. I gotta say, life is just better without it. No more discomfort in my cloths, no more soggy soft body, no more big bulbous head and fat cheeks. Anything I was embarrassed about (physically), is no longer an issue in life WITHOUT hgh.

Look better, feel better, no more bloated tired bag of shit look to the physique. Life is great without hgh. I'm not the norm, I suppose, but I wanted to share my perspective anyhow. Not every hgh story is a home run.
Very interesting and close to what I was speaking to someone about the other day regarding this

For some who blow up with water on hgh it’s a bit like masking your gains until come show time. Like you may look worse whilst on it but then by the time it comes time to drop it for the comp you’ll see the positive effects it’s had during your offseasons.

That’s my hope at least is that all the hypertrophic benefits it has along with all the other effects are working under the radar so to speak then come show time they will be revealed by dropping the water weight

Adjust the dosage to work with your body.

As others have mentioned when breaking plateaus, water retention is a positive.

But if it gets too extreme for you to handle, go down on the pin a tick or two and
see where you are at then.

My hands and wrists are the only things that suffered with higher doses of hGH.

AB
Pain wise same for me hands and wrists probably CTS but calves we’re probably the most noticeable for holding water constant sock marks never pitting edema just looked like I had morbidly obese calves 😂

Pain wise same for me hands and wrists probably CTS but calves we’re probably the most noticeable for holding water constant sock marks never pitting edema just looked like I had morbidly obese calves 😂

True my friend,

My ankles do take a beating too, you can start to see those socks marks LOL!

AB

True my friend,

My ankles do take a beating too, you can start to see those socks marks LOL!

AB
This is when I know I bumped up gh too fast. Swollen ankles that spill over my tennis shoes, and splitting headaches.

This is when I know I bumped up gh too fast. Swollen ankles that spill over my tennis shoes, and splitting headaches.
Hey bro, I remember the name from years back! Good to see the old guys still around!

You're right, the ankles are a great indicator of where your dosing ceiling is.

AB

Ahhh. I was just about to ask about headaches.
I switched to QSC 42iu vials and been taking 0.2ml which is ~8iu.
I'm much tighter, more like too tight.
I've also noticed headaches and very tight/achy joints. Is this common with higher doses of GH ?

Ahhh. I was just about to ask about headaches.
I switched to QSC 42iu vials and been taking 0.2ml which is ~8iu.
I'm much tighter, more like too tight.
I've also noticed headaches and very tight/achy joints. Is this common with higher doses of GH ?
I know you didn’t ask me but I would say so yes both sound like sides of water retention our mutual enemy 😅

I experienced and actually still have it,water retention from GH during my cut.
No fat,you can be sure.Went down to 5% BdF.
Carb cycling diet and only 3.6 I.U at max,very low fasted blood sugar and throughout the day,the water in my ancles and shins stays there, even though I am off Gh actually for 5 days now.
In the past I experienced the same with just 2.4 I.U and had to have CTS surgery on my right hand.
I guess,some folks a very prone to edema from Gh.

Seems to be the case for more people. I bloat a lot too but I notice for sure a difference in let's say 6iu versus 3iu for bloat.

That the dose doesn't matter for the bloat simply isn't true.

Agreed, 5 to 10 is a big jump.
Friend of mine reported the same water condition
going from 6 to 12 iu/ day.

He went back to 5 /day and bumped up 1iu every 5/6 days with a better outcome.
Did you friend get back up to 12 following that protocol?

If you do take a diuretic prepare to flatten out, feel like you lost all the muscle you gained, and for your lifts to decline.
HCTZ is very mild, which is why I recommended it. As long as I am hydrating well, I certainly notice no change in my gym performance or negative impact in my physique.

Not saying he needs it because if his BP, RHR, etc are okay then I wouldn’t stress. However I think there’s a bit too much fear around proper offseason diuretic use.

HCTZ is very mild, which is why I recommended it. As long as I am hydrating well, I certainly notice no change in my gym performance or negative impact in my physique.

Not saying he needs it because if his BP, RHR, etc are okay then I wouldn’t stress. However I think there’s a bit too much fear around proper offseason diuretic use.
HCTZ was not mild when I used it back in my 260lb days to reduce a small blood pressure issue I was having . That stuff had me up all night pissing constantly and Iv never took any drug to this day that made me feel as deathly toxic as that diuretic did. I only made it 3 days on it and it was 3 days of pure hell. And Iv used a lot of drugs. Recreational and pharmaceutical and that one fucked me up far worse than any any other drug even at extremely high doses. So to say it’s mild isn’t accurate as we all respond to things differently. My best friend had the same experience with it that I did so I’m not some freak responder. We were both taking bare minimum doses.

HCTZ was not mild when I used it back in my 260lb days to reduce a small blood pressure issue I was having . That stuff had me up all night pissing constantly and Iv never took any drug to this day that made me feel as deathly toxic as that diuretic did. I only made it 3 days on it and it was 3 days of pure hell. And Iv used a lot of drugs. Recreational and pharmaceutical and that one fucked me up far worse than any any other drug even at extremely high doses. So to say it’s mild isn’t accurate as we all respond to things differently. My best friend had the same experience with it that I did so I’m not some freak responder. We were both taking bare minimum doses.
Yeah, for sure individual variance will be a factor. I remember you too when we chatted once saying you usually have trouble with your body staying hydrated (curious if that’s gotten better since you’ve retired from work?), so there’s definitely context and individual response at play that is crucial to consider.

Really important to listen to your body as with all drugs. But for most, I’d say they’ll TYPICALLY find HCTZ to be mild, which is why a thiazide diuretic is usually a doctors first resort in the diuretic department.

Yeah, for sure individual variance will be a factor. I remember you too when we chatted once saying you usually have trouble with your body staying hydrated (curious if that’s gotten better since you’ve retired from work?), so there’s definitely context and individual response at play that is crucial to consider.

Really important to listen to your body as with all drugs. But for most, I’d say they’ll TYPICALLY find HCTZ to be mild, which is why a thiazide diuretic is usually a doctors first resort in the diuretic department.
I retired from logging but not from working. I’m driving a garbage truck walking a ton and running my own tree climbing/topping business so I’m
Still perpetually dehydrated lol I’m actually working a lot more hours now and my tree service is very physical. I’m packing 50lbs less muscle now than I was when I took that nasty diuretic so Iv got no blood pressure issues.

I retired from logging but not from working. I’m driving a garbage truck walking a ton and running my own tree climbing/topping business so I’m
Still perpetually dehydrated lol I’m actually working a lot more hours now and my tree service is very physical. I’m packing 50lbs less muscle now than I was when I took that nasty diuretic so Iv got no blood pressure issues.
Got pics from that +50lbs muscle time?

Got pics from that +50lbs muscle time?
I think I have a few in boxes of old pics sonewhere. All my good pics and most of my logging pics were in photo albums that a nasty ruthless bitch threw away during a nasty break up. It was pre cell phone camera days I’ll see if I can find a few later tonight. I know of one for sure Iv got big ol chipmunk cheeks and a turtle belly around 260 lbs lol taken on my birthday at a Mexican restaurant. I’ll have to go to my storage and find the boxes of loose pics I still haven’t moved into our new home entirely

I think I have a few in boxes of old pics sonewhere. All my good pics and most of my logging pics were in photo albums that a nasty ruthless bitch threw away during a nasty break up. It was pre cell phone camera days I’ll see if I can find a few later tonight. I know of one for sure Iv got big ol chipmunk cheeks and a turtle belly around 260 lbs lol taken on my birthday at a Mexican restaurant. I’ll have to go to my storage and find the boxes of loose pics I still haven’t moved into our new home entirely
my first wife threw away all my VHS tapes of my HS/College basketball games.
she also threw out my scholarship letters.. the picture of me on the front page of a major metro newpaper.
the front page big spread.. not the sports front page. been trying to see if i can purchase a copy of that from that paper.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131