over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

England and USA through to the next round of World Cup

England vs Germany as one of eighth finals looks to be a very promising game... I wouldn't bet much on England though... :D

USA vs Ghana is another story. Ghana's players will have a whole continent supporting them, but the Americans have shown a very seducing soccer since the world cup has started (in any case much more than England :p). Close call. Might end up on penalties after prolongations.

Yeah England v Germany will be a great match....Looking forward to Mexico Argentina as well.

USA > GNA
ENG > GER

There you goo!

England vs Germany as one of eighth finals looks to be a very promising game... I wouldn't bet much on England though... :D

USA vs Ghana is another story. Ghana's players will have a whole continent supporting them, but the Americans have shown a very seducing soccer since the world cup has started (in any case much more than England :p). Close call. Might end up on penalties after prolongations.

Agreed..

Germany are looking killer this world cup. They beat Australia 4 - 0, it was embarrassing.

England has such a quality team though, it's going to be a great match up.

Ghana, meh.. I think you guys will beat them.

-Pack

Agreed..

Germany are looking killer this world cup. They beat Australia 4 - 0, it was embarrassing.

England has such a quality team though, it's going to be a great match up.

Ghana, meh.. I think you guys will beat them.

-Pack

Yeah england has a great team but they didn't show it in the first two games, they really pulled together in the slovenia match and dominated the game pretty much. Hopefully this is them kicking it up a notch!

I watched the England game with my dad. They improved significantly from the previous games... although it would have been impossible to play any worse than the second match.

I was saying that the US would score. Even in the 85th min mark. I just had a feeling they would. They well deserved their first place. Would have been a joke if they hadn't have qualified.

Unfortunately I don't see England beating the Germans. Klose is back which is a huge bonus for them as he is their main threat. You never know. England have the players but they never seem to get it right. However the German keeper doesn't look strong in the air so maybe it will be smart playing Heskey to be a nuisance. But Defoe does deserve a chance as he has been impressive. I have predicted most games. Infact I have won 600 quid since the tournament started betting on various games (bets never go above 20 quid). But not sure about US vs Ghana. One thing I am sure about is it will be a great game. Ghana don't really have an out and out striker and have struggled to score goals from open play. I will be cheering for England and the US.

It was good to see the US get that goal, but... overall im going with Germany to win the whole thing.

Don't bury The Netherlands or Brazil too soon... ;)

In fact there could be a Brazil vs Argentina final if Brazil finishes 1st of its group.

Portugal vs Brazil today... HUGE game. Maybe we'll finally see Christiano Ronaldo play well with his national team, as he does with Real or did with MU... for the beauty of the sport, let's hope so! :)

Error

Last edited:
I think Brazil will win the tournament. I don't think the Netherlands have a chance... still a good team though.

I would bet on England to beat Germany my French friend :D

If you are watching Portugal vs Brazil now you would most definetly retract that statement. Rubbish

Portugal has no heart. So over-rated. I like Spain or Germany out of the lower half and Brazil or the Netherlands out of the top half.

I watched the England game with my dad. They improved significantly from the previous games... although it would have been impossible to play any worse than the second match.

I was saying that the US would score. Even in the 85th min mark. I just had a feeling they would. They well deserved their first place. Would have been a joke if they hadn't have qualified.

Unfortunately I don't see England beating the Germans. Klose is back which is a huge bonus for them as he is their main threat. You never know. England have the players but they never seem to get it right. However the German keeper doesn't look strong in the air so maybe it will be smart playing Heskey to be a nuisance. But Defoe does deserve a chance as he has been impressive. I have predicted most games. Infact I have won 600 quid since the tournament started betting on various games (bets never go above 20 quid). But not sure about US vs Ghana. One thing I am sure about is it will be a great game. Ghana don't really have an out and out striker and have struggled to score goals from open play. I will be cheering for England and the US.
I think I caused too much commotion in my house for my 4 pets and neighbors when that U.S. ball went in...in the 91st minute:eek::eek:

I agree that with ya that England prob. won't beat the Germans with Klose back and all...but you never know when England can come together and put some GREAT shit together

As for the U.S. vs. Ghana match...I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat as I do on a lot of games...I don't want to jinx(*knock on wood*) the U.S. in this match but at first glance I see them beating the shit out of Ghana...There will def. be heart/exp./over-all skill/ and then of course revenge. I forget the exact player for Ghana, but he took a COMPLETE dive in the box back in the 2006 World Cup and they were granted the pk(almost guaranteed goal) and did score to win the game 2-1 that knocked the U.S. out of contention...Anyways, you can tell I'm still upset about that and hope the best for the U.S. in the best fashion....no b.s.
It was good to see the US get that goal, but... overall im going with Germany to win the whole thing.
Germany is a great team...I'll give ya that...But can you really say that, this far out....I mean you have SO many other HUGE forces to be reckoned with.
Argentina will bag it I think
Same as above. Also, Argentina is SO emotional...at least in past history...That can be a good or bad thing...I don't know how they will perform if they ever are down 1 or 2 buddy.
sorry but Portugal is the best team ;)

but I think that Argentina will win this world cup...
I don't think Portugal is best but they are one of the VERY TOP level teams...They put up a good D'fence against Brazil today, but, I think it had to do with making it out of their bracket...Ivory Coast got a 3-0 victory and if they had scored higher with Portugal in even a 0-1 loss, they could have been fucked if I'm thinkin right.
I think Argentina or Germany also.
-Pack
I'll hope for U.S.(What ever it takes) but I'm not going with Germany...I'd give it to Brazil first...And like Phidias said don't count out the Netherlands.

Don't bury The Netherlands or Brazil too soon... ;)

In fact there could be a Brazil vs Argentina final if Brazil finishes 1st of its group.

Portugal vs Brazil today... HUGE game. Maybe we'll finally see Christiano Ronaldo play well with his national team, as he does with Real or did with MU... for the beauty of the sport, let's hope so! :)
Well, I caught the game around the 60th or 70th minute...I didn't get to see a ton from Ronaldo...I love to see some REAL games...I was actually in Barcelona once when they played Real Madrid...Shit went crazy after the match lol...Anyways, too bad it was 0-0...Portugal seemed like they showed defensive power for a reason to make it out the bracket and Brazil had a hard time with their game against em...At least that's what I saw.
I would bet on England to beat Germany my French friend :D
I wouldn't bet unless I had cash to take a loss on...Although, you never know...

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet unless I had cash to take a loss on...Although, you never know...

fair point.........England havent even reached 2nd gear yet and when they click you will hopefully see that Wayne Rooney is a real big game player :).....no love lost and a lot of football history with England and Germany so it will be a good game for the neutrals but a tense time for all Englishmen :eek:

fair point.........England havent even reached 2nd gear yet and when they click you will hopefully see that Wayne Rooney is a real big game player :).....no love lost and a lot of football history with England and Germany so it will be a good game for the neutrals but a tense time for all Englishmen :eek:

Oh, don't think I don't know Rooney...That guy is a killer...I know that much.

Germany is gonna crush England...Go Deutschland!!!

Germany will beat England. Klose/Podolski combo is killer, they can score on the ground and in the air. also their subs, Ozil and Gomez are great strikers.

USA over Ghana, gotta ride that wave.

I have Argentina and Brazil in the final, with Brazil winning it all.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear