over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Next Sam Sulek right

I almost thought it was a joke but looked through his channel and it seems legit. I will give anyone credit for diving in to fitness but he needs to ditch the cables and machines if he wants to build serious mass. Deads squats front squats benches bb presses etc.

When you want Sam sulek from the shop and your mum says we’ve already got him at home

I feel like this could have been me at 16 if YouTube was a thing and I gave a shit about social media. 🤣🤣

A- for effort though! LOL
I started at 15 training in a shed in my back yard. Probably the perfect start for me as I didn't get to join a gym until 17 and it was a health spa with a dungeon in the back all homemade equipment spray painted gold to hide the rust. Definitely some serious judgement zones back then. I can't tell you how many times I would get up from the equipment and the bigger guys took it over and told me to fuck off back to the front. LOL

I started at 15 training in a shed in my back yard. Probably the perfect start for me as I didn't get to join a gym until 17 and it was a health spa with a dungeon in the back all homemade equipment spray painted gold to hide the rust. Definitely some serious judgement zones back then. I can't tell you how many times I would get up from the equipment and the bigger guys took it over and told me to fuck off back to the front. LOL
LOL that is great. I got a gym membership at 15 and my dad would drive me until I was 16.

To this day everyone thinks I have such a great back because it’s my “gifted” body part. Every week at the gym the big meatheads would make fun of me and say I was all chest and arms (I was). I couldn’t get my back to grow to save my life.

I became obsessed with it and would row and dead lift some nights until I’d puke. LOL I needed that motivation. The smallest shit sticks with us as I’ve applied that same mindset to any lagging body part since then.

When I was a kid the big guys (Todd Smith) would pull me off whatever I was on they wanted to use and make me get on the stair master lol. He would ask what time my mom was picking me up and set the stairs to that minute haha.

YouTube is full of this stuff now. Hey what ever keeps you motivated i guess. Some people are gonna be a little discouraged after there 300 day bulk and they haven’t changed much though lol

I almost thought it was a joke but looked through his channel and it seems legit. I will give anyone credit for diving in to fitness but he needs to ditch the cables and machines if he wants to build serious mass. Deads squats front squats benches bb presses etc.
A large portion of the online fitness community is going away from the basics and preaching cables and isolation. It’s wild to see how different it’s become.

A large portion of the online fitness community is going away from the basics and preaching cables and isolation. It’s wild to see how different it’s become.
A lot of those big barbell basics are really effective in the first 3~5 years of training or so, but as a lifter has his major stabilizers developed sufficiently, he's stronger overall, and accompanying injury risk+wear and tear get worse, these lifts gradually lose utility and stuff like isolation/cables becomes more useful. The problem is, people want to skip forward to what advanced enhanced bodybuilders are doing instead of doing the unpleasant and difficult barbell training first. Enhanced bbers should probably not be squatting 5+ plates and dling 6plates. This looks cool, but the stimulus to fatigue ratio is really poor for an advanced bodybuilder. It's not necessarily poor for a beginner bodybuilder, however.

This guy's channel is pure comedy, but I feel really bad for roasting him at all because he's just a little kid. Probably much younger than sam like 15-17. Nobody has self awareness or awareness of their own limitations at that age. I hope he ends up developing into a great bodybuilder, but yeah it's a bit cringe seeing zyzz music blaring over a video of a 5'10 160lb kid doing single arm cable lat pulldowns and imitating his fitness heroes. LOL at "5k calorie challenge". 5k calories is like a normal training day for most of us on this forum, that's like an amount you can eat without junk food easily and maybe be just 'full" when you go to bed but not "stuffed" or uncomfortable. But to him 5k is like "wow omg wtf so much food!!! gotta have pizza and doritos to get that amount in!"

When you're a kid in the west in a place where everyone has simultaneous pressures to both fit in and stand out, you do anything to project an identity to relieve the insecurity and cognitive dissonance this creates. The results can be cringey sometimes, but no hate. Everyone starts somewhere with a dream that might seem unrealistic at first, and the kid is getting it done. It's unlikely to lead to 100k youtube subs and then a hosstile contract, but maybe he steps on stage as a legit LHW/HW at age 19 or whatever, who knows?

A lot of those big barbell basics are really effective in the first 3~5 years of training or so, but as a lifter has his major stabilizers developed sufficiently, he's stronger overall, and accompanying injury risk+wear and tear get worse, these lifts gradually lose utility and stuff like isolation/cables becomes more useful. The problem is, people want to skip forward to what advanced enhanced bodybuilders are doing instead of doing the unpleasant and difficult barbell training first. Enhanced bbers should probably not be squatting 5+ plates and dling 6plates. This looks cool, but the stimulus to fatigue ratio is really poor for an advanced bodybuilder. It's not necessarily poor for a beginner bodybuilder, however.

This guy's channel is pure comedy, but I feel really bad for roasting him at all because he's just a little kid. Probably much younger than sam like 15-17. Nobody has self awareness or awareness of their own limitations at that age. I hope he ends up developing into a great bodybuilder, but yeah it's a bit cringe seeing zyzz music blaring over a video of a 5'10 160lb kid doing single arm cable lat pulldowns and imitating his fitness heroes. LOL at "5k calorie challenge". 5k calories is like a normal training day for most of us on this forum, that's like an amount you can eat without junk food easily and maybe be just 'full" when you go to bed but not "stuffed" or uncomfortable. But to him 5k is like "wow omg wtf so much food!!! gotta have pizza and doritos to get that amount in!"

When you're a kid in the west in a place where everyone has simultaneous pressures to both fit in and stand out, you do anything to project an identity to relieve the insecurity and cognitive dissonance this creates. The results can be cringey sometimes, but no hate. Everyone starts somewhere with a dream that might seem unrealistic at first, and the kid is getting it done. It's unlikely to lead to 100k youtube subs and then a hosstile contract, but maybe he steps on stage as a legit LHW/HW at age 19 or whatever, who knows?
I really try not to roast anyone - in person or online unless they’re being an ass. The majority of people are just normal and doing their best. It’s easy for a lot of us to look down, but at the end of the day if they aren’t hurting anyone - it’s not my business.

I just think it’s so interesting how the mantra has shifted from “it’s a marathon not a sprint” to the “instant gratification” mindset that we see developing from social media. I do like a lot of these young guns that have a solid presence online - some preach intensity (like sulek) some “optimization” - it’s good for the industry. But man, the amount of hate they get is unreal.

In some ways, I think it’s great that young men are really getting into fitness

In other ways, having these 18 year olds who are 5’10 and 190lbs at 25% body fat flexing In the mirror after each set of cable cross overs is a bit.. strange..

In some ways, I think it’s great that young men are really getting into fitness

In other ways, having these 18 year olds who are 5’10 and 190lbs at 25% body fat flexing In the mirror after each set of cable cross overs is a bit.. strange..
It’s always been that way lol. Now they just record it!

U can see the inspiration he got from sam. Gotta give him credit though you have to start somewhere at least he's trying. Never know where it could go.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws