advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What will be the next fad in training or nutrition?

MSC is completely legal here mate. The only difference between Riordan + BioXcellerator and biologics here in the states is the ability to expand the cells. Literally had both knees + both shoulders done last week at Ways 2 Well in Austin. Price is 3,500 per joint.

Center for Pain Management in DFW was 2,750 per joint

BioXcellerator in Medellin was 17,500 for my IV therapy, wife's knee (singular) + IV was 24,500
Riordan I haven't gone to (I personally won't)
I’ll have to give them a call and research them a bit more to see how they’re doing it. Thanks for the share.

I’m headed down to BioXellerator next week for treatment on myself, but plan to go somewhere for my wife later in the year.

I’ll have to give them a call and research them a bit more to see how they’re doing it. Thanks for the share.

I’m headed down to BioXellerator next week for treatment on myself, but plan to go somewhere for my wife later in the year.

That’s awesome man! Hope the treatment goes well for you.

They have a hotel they recommend - attached to the mall which is attached to the clinic. Just a heads up make sure you stay there. We booked the local Marriott and wound up transferring to their spot after a day. Traffic was legitimately fucking insane in Medellin mate.

Please post a detailed update etc. Looking at this for my fucked up shoulder.

• People realizing physical development usually goes hand in hand with mental, emotional and spiritual development. This really seems to have picked up steam this past year.

This was a huge deal in the 50s and before in that physical culture and improvement was part of improvement in the whole. Got lost somewhere but I think for many of us lifting and training has been a positive foundational element in our lives so the truth in it is self evident. Agree though that more explicit focus on breadth of self improvement (mind/body/spirit) would pay dividends across the board.

That’s awesome man! Hope the treatment goes well for you.

They have a hotel they recommend - attached to the mall which is attached to the clinic. Just a heads up make sure you stay there. We booked the local Marriott and wound up transferring to their spot after a day. Traffic was legitimately fucking insane in Medellin mate.
Yeah we weren’t even risking that and are letting them handle transportation and everything.

Please post a detailed update etc. Looking at this for my fucked up shoulder.
Absolutely will. My left shoulder is bad. So I’m doing left and right shoulders, left pec, right tricep, both glutes and an extra strength IV.

I wasn’t going to half way do it so we are doing head to toe and spending a week there.

Some things I would love to see pick up movement in regards to
  • Double or Triple your sodium intake
  • People taking care of their micronutrients
  • Guys moving from pure bodybuilding to more hybrid training
  • People not freaking out over hematocrit
  • Continual path towards more responsible AAS utilization for non competitors
  • Gym culture continuing to progress and having the more seasoned folk being messengers for positivity and personal growth in their gyms
  • People realizing physical development usually goes hand in hand with mental, emotional and spiritual development. This really seems to have picked up steam this past year.
I could list a million things, not "fads" I guess but changes I have been noticing in this community and am very happy to see. Just like seeing everyone doing well. Happy, developing, and taking care of their health, personal lives and in good places.
Great response👍🏽

Some things I would love to see pick up movement in regards to
  • Double or Triple your sodium intake
  • People taking care of their micronutrients
  • Guys moving from pure bodybuilding to more hybrid training
  • People not freaking out over hematocrit
  • Continual path towards more responsible AAS utilization for non competitors
  • Gym culture continuing to progress and having the more seasoned folk being messengers for positivity and personal growth in their gyms
I could list a million things, not "fads" I guess but changes I have been noticing in this community and am very happy to see. Just like seeing everyone doing well. Happy, developing, and taking care of their health, personal lives and in good places.
Good post.

What are your recommendations for sodium and potassium? Are there any negatives of high sodium if bp is fine?

Micronutrients is a good one. I eat plenty of fruit but not enough veggies.

Agree on the hybrids training. I'm doing more calesthenics now, I feel like incorporating them gives a better ",look". I've seen plenty of people with a ton of lbm and low bf that don't look good or aesthetic. But never seen someone look ",bad" who could do muscle ups or 20 chins. Do you think they hit the body different than regular weights or is resistance resistance?

Have to disagree on gym culture. In my book the best gym culture is where talking/socialization are not present lol. And agree on the last point

I think anyone on this board could make the new fad. While everyone has posted ideas some well received and.some no so but who cares. Be it.a.supplemet.or workout program all you have to do is.figure.out how.to monatize it! You could literally sell kits.that.pull out the.anabolic actiavators out of Dog shit, seriously! I mean just because a bunch of guys with 20+ years experience won't buy it doesn't mean that it won't sell well to less.experienced.users.

I think anyone on this board could make the new fad. While everyone has posted ideas some well received and.some no so but who cares. Be it.a.supplemet.or workout program all you have to do is.figure.out how.to monatize it! You could literally sell kits.that.pull out the.anabolic actiavators out of Dog shit, seriously! I mean just because a bunch of guys with 20+ years experience won't buy it doesn't mean that it won't sell well to less.experienced.users.
Woah. Wait a minute here. They have kits that pull out anabolic activators out of dog shit? That's what I'm saying.
Gainz in 2024.
Pro card 2025
Mr. Olympia 2026.

*sigh. If only.

MS

I think peptides (while not a fad imo) will start to become more and more mainstream. I have seen a lot of talk about people using them way more widely than even as just as recently as 2020. I helped a 45 yr old mom of three fix elbow tendinitis with BPC/TB.

Id like to see more research done into delivery and absorption systems and methods. Intranasal, Liposymal, transdermal. obviously, these all exist already, and molecule size is the limfac, but I still think a lot of genpop folks are turned off by reconstituting peptides and even doing subq. I would love to see a form of L-Carn that is not injectable that actually does something.

I am curious to see which direction the pendulum swings all of this life extension and cognitive preservation / improvement shit that's been kicking around. Like it either becomes more studied and readily available or just fades into the ether because it prices itself out or is found to do nothing

Tripods for live streaming every set of your leg extensions is so 2023...

2024 is going to be the year of the AI automated indoor filming drone.

Pretty sure we won’t see a return of common sense, hard work speaking to those with decades of experience.

That’s too old skool

I would love to see a form of L-Carn that is not injectable that actually does something.
From what I know, you can take the oral for the same effects you just have to dose it very high.

I’ve also heard liposomal l Carnitine works well.

It’s crazy the size of these kids today!!!
Bro it’s not even considered bad socially I mean you know the fat guys aren’t getting laid but the girls all still get ass. Bullying if you will a 400 lb 16 year old might just save his life but now he’s a disenfranchised minority. Such a shit show.

From what I know, you can take the oral for the same effects you just have to dose it very high.

I’ve also heard liposomal l Carnitine works well.
From what I've read l-carn is actually well absorbed so I don't understand why it wouldn't work in similar ways, even if weaker. I guess the argument is you want the very high peak from an injection to set off the cascades you want. ALCAR "works" orally, you can feel it neurally. Very effective quick acting antidepressant among other things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131