over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

Have seen this kid pop up here and there.
He's doing a great job on self-promotion, but honestly I'm not impressed in terms of bodybuilding.

Will that help him accomplish what he really wants? Seems he just wants to train the way he likes and make money.

He's young. Doesn't seem to be planning long-term financial income, side hustles, etc. Just kinda waiting for things to come his way. It's been working for him so far.

He's young. Doesn't seem to be planning long-term financial income, side hustles, etc. Just kinda waiting for things to come his way. It's been working for him so far.
Doesn’t seem? People in this thread have already written what he’s really doing.

Oh boy. Wait till you find out about Rich Piana. You're gonna be real upset...

Except for Greg Valentino, I've been annoyed by all these characters that pop up around BB, whether they're SEO freaks or fitness "nattys" models. I wish they were all gone, not physically, but virtually from the places I visit. I can only block them or not visit their sites or channels, but the masses keep mentioning or supporting them even on forums like this one.

Then it's funny how many bodybuilders think they're lions and criticize the sheep that follow others, you know, but in practice we see that's not the reality.

Greg gets a pass because he was witty in making up or relating anecdotes, and he actually seems like a decent and worthwhile guy.

You wanna talk about the lines at expos to meet Sam? Rich had people waiting in line for HOURS. More people wanted to meet him than Phil Heath, who was Mr. O at the time.

I don't think that says anything good about the fans of the sport or modern society in general.

Phil may have been a jerk, but he was still the champion, and then there was Kai, Dexter and so many others you might want to meet.

When people prefer to meet funny personalities rather than those who through hard work and talent reach the top, it means that meritocracy is dead, that achievement no longer means anything.

This is his side hustle. He’s about to graduate college with an engineering degree.
He's going to earn more in his first career position out of college than 99% of the guys in this thread bashing him. Add in sponsors and monetization of his social media and he's doing better than most professional bodybuilders. I love it.

I don't think that says anything good about the fans of the sport or modern society in general.

Phil may have been a jerk, but he was still the champion, and then there was Kai, Dexter and so many others you might want to meet.

When people prefer to meet funny personalities rather than those who through hard work and talent reach the top, it means that meritocracy is dead, that achievement no longer means anything.
Bodybuilding isn't a sport, it's a freak show.
Ironically, Rich was promoting a show at one point that was supposed to be more of a sport. I forget the details, but it was supposed to combine bodybuilding and powerlifting I think. You would get a certain amount of points for posing and then get points for lifting. It was called Super League

Ironically, Rich was promoting a show at one point that was supposed to be more of a sport. I forget the details, but it was supposed to combine bodybuilding and powerlifting I think. You would get a certain amount of points for posing and then get points for lifting. It was called Super League
He actually put on one Super League event in Las Vegas - it was where Paolo Almeida tore his bicep which ended his competitive bodybuilding career.

Agreed, again I’m not a Piana fan but saying he wasn’t a bodybuilder that he was purely an “influencer” is bullshit. Well put i remember you had to win out of novice to open then NQers to get to pro qualifiers, more cards go out a year rn than they did in the 90s combined.

Yes but you mentioned he was close to winning his pro card back then in his era

Sammy has been in my feed since the beginning. He was kind of an anonalmy and still is. I think he connects with alot of others his age because he talks to them directly in his videos. Plus he's like the kitchen sink guy throws a lot weight around no real routine just hits that shit. They love his care free style with diet and again it ties in with a lot of young people in the gym they don't want to spend a whole Lotta time doing elaborate training routines and diets. I love the young cable guys in the gym...dust collects on the free weights and big dumbells. Phones and tripods everywhere. It's like Moses parting the sea when I train they are nowhere near anything that requires compound movements and stabilizers.
I think he has done well for himself although I miss the dextrose gags lol. He may someday be a fitness pro but I don't think he will be a superheavy on the Olympia stage.
His recent videos show he has lost some size maybe he's on PCT or just super stressed from all the traveling and life itself.
He's got a lot of Piana in his style of talking to people in his vids but definitely trains hard.
Hard to believe he's 22 and come so far financially on social media but he's found a spot for sure. Other than his weird hair fetish he seems pretty cool.

Ya can definitely feel that Piana vibe about him

He seems to have a plan to me. He is finishing college. Making money and not spending it on toys. So he is doing something with it, more so then most people i would say.

Not exactly a novel idea...
In the late 1930s, with the birth of the Mr. America competition in the United States and the Mr. Universe competition in 1948 Europe, bodybuilding was largely attached to the sport of Olympic weightlifting. In this stage, bodybuilding competitions were often an afterthought and held at the end of Olympic weightlifting competitions.

He seems to have a plan to me. He is finishing college. Making money and not spending it on toys. So he is doing something with it, more so then most people i would say.
Here's hoping our boy Sam sticks to the path he's on and his current social media formula.

'Cause the day I see him post a click-baity video with a title like "TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT MY NEW LAMBORGHINI HURACAN!1!" or "Did I just make the BIGGEST mistake of my life *emotional*" with him facepalming in the foreground and a blurred out McMansion in the background, well, I won't be too thrilled! 😉

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws