over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

I always got the impression that he seems to rub some people in the industry the wrong way? I also got the impression some feel he is "too open" about the drugs and perhaps talks too much in general? Everyone else is so secretive and Milos just puts most of the stuff out there. He obviously is totally in love with all things bodybuilding.

On the DJ podcast it's funny how little all the pros know about the drugs they took. Except Milos lol, he remembers all the drug names, milligrams and schedules and the rest don't know or remember shit.
Everyone in this industry rubs someone the wrong way. Some more than others.

He has one - it's nonstop bodybuilding!

Seriously, Milos Sarcev doesn't get recognized enough for his contributions to the sport. Few have been active for so long and contributed so much through coaching, training, PED use, etc. If it wasn't for his parents and the trials they did on insulin who knows how it gets introduced to bodybuilding.

I don't think I would like to pay, as was said somewhere, $5000 for 6 months and know that my coach spends most of his day on social media. And I guess he has dozens of athletes to attend to. How is that possible without having a team of assistants?

Now, as a fan, his input is invaluable and he is clearly someone passionate about sharing his experiences, memories and knowledge.

I don't think I would like to pay, as was said somewhere, $5000 for 6 months and know that my coach spends most of his day on social media. And I guess he has dozens of athletes to attend to. How is that possible without having a team of assistants?

Now, as a fan, his input is invaluable and he is clearly someone passionate about sharing his experiences, memories and knowledge.

Some definitely will just hand the reigns over to coaching agencies who aggressively market the coaching services and delivery mostly generic or group based coaching with pre-recorded materials.

I don't know for certain so full respect to my British brother, but I HEARD this is what Dorian did. I could be wrong on that.

It really doesn’t take a lot of time to write and make changes to a drug, diet and training protocol.
I know some coaches who try to make it sound complicated but that’s marketing to make themselves stand out or feed their own ego.
None of this stuff is complicated.
Some coaches have a better eye and instinct than others for what changes need to be made but it’s far from hard work.

It really doesn’t take a lot of time to write and make changes to a drug, diet and training protocol.
I know some coaches who try to make it sound complicated but that’s marketing to make themselves stand out or feed their own ego.
None of this stuff is complicated.
Some coaches have a better eye and instinct than others for what changes need to be made but it’s far from hard work.

This makes sense if you only have 15 or 20 athletes.

He has to spend time on his own training, preparing and eating his meals, sleeping, other family life issues.

On this forum I once read that a big name coach had 400 clients.

If you have 200 or 300, how come you have so much free time?

I don't know anyone who makes a living mainly from coaching and has only 15-20 clients... maybe 15-20 competitors but also 20-40 regular clients. 40-60 people on average per month is a completely normal number and there is no problem - above this numbers are starting to get hard

Milos was saying this while working with him. Check out the video where he was debating that Lee Priest could have been better with insulin (not sure I agree with that).

But that’s where the pizza on the weekend came from. He was saying that he would have Samson not do it and do things differently and have him be more strict with his diet. It was a decision “Samson” was choosing to make.

But that’s the difference between number 3 and number 1 at that level- suck it up and diet your ass off because everyone else will be!
I’m nobody and the highest level I’ll ever see is a Masters Pro stage and I can’t fathom doing anything except everything possible to be as in shape as possible to compete.

I don’t know how one should even have to convince a pro at the Olympia level that they have to do the hard stuff… I just cannot imagine it.

I’m nobody and the highest level I’ll ever see is a Masters Pro stage and I can’t fathom doing anything except everything possible to be as in shape as possible to compete.

I don’t know how one should even have to convince a pro at the Olympia level that they have to do the hard stuff… I just cannot imagine it.
these guys are genetic freaks - they are used to the fact that no matter what they do, they still have better results than others so they have no motivation to do everything 100%

It's the same as with a coach - in 99% of cases the best competitors never become the best coach, and why? because no matter what they did they had good results and didn't have to mess around and experiment and guys with bad genetics had to try everything possible to at least try to keep up with them so they have a lot of experience with various protocols of diets, training, gear and whatever else

drama queens. we need more Dorian in a dirty basement gym reappearing once an year and making mouths drop and Ronnie crushing shit in brutal Texas heat loving fucking life.
Ya, and then one of them will show up looking like dog shit and everyone will piss and moan about how he NEEDS a coach, and how he's not taking his career seriously, and blah blah blah.

You can't win with people these days, best to not care AT ALL about what they think.

Somebody like samson who has a weak back or brandon curry with lagging quads think that if they come in peeled theyre gonna lose their size and fullness and expose themselves.

Like Nick Walker did at last years arnold where he lost the fullness in his quads and as a result lost to samson although he beat him at the olympia when he had the size and fullness.

Most bodybuilders cant be full AND peeled like ronnie and phil did, so they have the choice of either be shredded to the bone and expose their weak bodyparts or be full and big and try to hide their weaknesses
I completely understand him thinking like this BUT we have multiple shows now showing the full-blown look is not going to get him the big one. Just once he should sacrifice a little size and almost over diet. If it doesn't work he at least can tell people to STFU as he tried it their way, if he wins well that works as well lol.

these guys are genetic freaks - they are used to the fact that no matter what they do, they still have better results than others so they have no motivation to do everything 100%

It's the same as with a coach - in 99% of cases the best competitors never become the best coach, and why? because no matter what they did they had good results and didn't have to mess around and experiment and guys with bad genetics had to try everything possible to at least try to keep up with them so they have a lot of experience with various protocols of diets, training, gear and whatever else
Of course, I know that you are absolutely right. That’s one of the things that drives me up the wall. I can do everything right, and I’ll only ever get so far.
I can count on one hand the number of times that I have missed a scheduled meal in the last 10 years(let alone cheat on a diet… That’s some thing that I can count on zero hands), the same with workouts. I don’t dick around in any way, and I’m never going to be more than 235 or 240 pounds on stage…
To see these guys that can eat a plate of chicken and rice, walk by a dumbbell rack and gain 5 pounds not do their best just makes my head want to explode. It’s like when Dorian Yates said that if he could put his brain in Flex Wheeler‘s body, no one would have ever defeated him.
I’m rambling now… forgive me. But this is why when I see things like Jay Cutler in ‘09 or Hadi at this year’s Arnold, guys that absolutely have maxed out their genetic gifts and destroy the competition it makes me so happy.

Milos talks about this in Jays most recent podcast.

Samson did an interview with the cringeworthy AJ on Fouad Abiad's channel. Overall it sounded like he dug his hole a bit deeper - saying he doesn't do drama, he didn't act like he was falling apart it was everyone else, his partner Mel has great ideas for peaking him, etc. He need better guidance.

Samson did an interview with the cringeworthy AJ on Fouad Abiad's channel. Overall it sounded like he dug his hole a bit deeper - saying he doesn't do drama, he didn't act like he was falling apart it was everyone else, his partner Mel has great ideas for peaking him, etc. He need better guidance.

Damage control. “Diva noise” - thought that was a funny expression coming from him.

I agree with all he said about having enough size and now needing conditioning.

BUT who in the world at that level fires one of the top coaches before the Arnold UK and then goes on the internet and makes “diva noise”. 😂 If what he claimed was true he would have parted ways with Milo’s after the Arnold UK.

IMO he needs to get off social media, stop interviews and clear his head. Then regroup, land on a coach and then come back at this.

I didn’t watch the video, but the way he went from saying he felt like his body was failing to this is disappointing honestly. He’d be so much better off saying he was just under a lot of stress and overreacted.
100% people would totally understand this, well unless they're like 16. He could just apologize publicly to anyone he has caused harm. I would personally as well, but some people's egos are just too big to admit any fault. It's not impressive at all!!

100% people would totally understand this, well unless they're like 16. He could just apologize publicly to anyone he has caused harm. I would personally as well, but some people's egos are just too big to admit any fault. It's not impressive at all!!
How and who he could he have caused harm to anyone by saying he feels sick and needs time off even if he was being dramatic?

He could just apologize publicly to anyone he has caused harm
I mean, I don’t think he caused anyone harm. I just think he should stop acting surprised/confused/upset that people thought something serious was going on and rumors started. Even if he did feel like things were falling apart at the time, he said something dramatic and is now seemingly mad at the community for the consequences of his own statements.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131