over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

Didn't see it posted yet. I am really interested to see what he does.

Can I just say my favorite 4 words in life- “I told you so.”

I think this is the right move for Samson and not shocking at all. Again, nothing but respect for Milos as he’s great at what he does.

I would love to see Samson team up with AJ or @IFBBProDomCardone. 😎

In this podcast, Milos argues against shredded glutes and conditioning in general. Knew Samson was doomed then. He screwed up Horse MD also. His point basically is that there is more to a physique than conditioning so he doesn’t get the obsession with it. Back in his day he never had striated glutes, so nobody has to. He is so blatantly closed minded and stuck in his ways, I don’t see how anyone wants to work with him.

In this podcast, Milos argues against shredded glutes and conditioning in general. Knew Samson was doomed then. He screwed up Horse MD also. His point basically is that there is more to a physique than conditioning so he doesn’t get the obsession with it. Back in his day he never had striated glutes, so nobody has to. He is so blatantly closed minded and stuck in his ways, I don’t see how anyone wants to work with him.
Forgot, he also tried to talk Antoine into deviating from his plan and load up to come in full as possible. Glad he didn’t listen, because that was the best Antione yet.

That's an interesting insight. I bet your right.

It really makes one wonder how much more muscle the human frame can gain?

Man I think he needs to take some time off if he is in the hospital and shit! Dude pushed him to the point of death, though he did it. At the end of the day like someone said above, it's all on him!

Can I just say my favorite 4 words in life- “I told you so.”

I think this is the right move for Samson and not shocking at all. Again, nothing but respect for Milos as he’s great at what he does.

I would love to see Samson team up with AJ or @IFBBProDomCardone. 😎
Fouad isn't letting either of them have Sampson, if it were just up to Sampson? Probably would happen.

He just needs a break right now rather than a coach that will push him further. Ronnie said in 01 he learnt he could only peak his body once a year and whe he did it twice (the arnold and the olympia) he felt like he was dying and from that point forward he only did 1 show a year.

Man I think he needs to take some time off if he is in the hospital and shit! Dude pushed him to the point of death, though he did it. At the end of the day like someone said above, it's all on him!

And we do this stuff for free 🤭

Hopefully he's just tired and caught a flu or something.

Tbh he sounds like me when I've got a man cold haha

I think one of the O winning Coaches will swoop in and pick him up. He's a potential future Mr O and people know that.

Chad is a strong choice as there is the Fouad connection there.

Hany I am 50/50 on, he likes guys who follow the plan.

Jansen is another one, maybe.

Apparently he just had a bit of a cold and is now back home preparing for the Arnold UK.!!

Guess we'll know sooner than later who is gonna peak him for this show

I agree that stiriated glutes are nonsense. All judges want full package but really how many of competitor will look actually worse just because they are chasing those lines which affect the fullness.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131