over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson

When I flew to the Arnold classic in 2006 (I think) Trey Brewer was in 1st class from Atl to Ohio, and with the seat belt extension he couldn’t close it over his legs. I think they got him a 2nd, and everyone was applauding when he got it closed. Dude was huge.

I fly a lot for work and realize that the seats are tiny, but if you need 1/2 the seat next to you, you need to buy 2.
They need a size check seat next to the thing you put your bag in to check size for anyone that looks questionable.
Agree but will never happen in this country. We are in such a pussified state - it’s a problem on both sides the aisle - libs are little fairies who don’t want to offend anyone and far right conservatives don’t want to be told what to do. “If I want to eat myself to death that’s my right!” So - this is what we get…. Lol don’t get me started - I can talk about this for hours.

I am pretty sure that is his wife next to him so not like he is draping himself over some stranger. I absolutely hate flying alone without my wife because I know I will be crunching myself in so I don’t bleed over onto to the stranger next to me. Thankfully I work from home now and don’t ever have to fly for business anymore.
I flew not long ago to see my parents and saw a massively obese couple who bought the aisle and window forcing some poor smuck to sit in between them. I felt angry for the person who had to sit there the least they could do is sit next to each other
Just reading the last part of that post made me angry. Can’t believe they would do that. Totally fucked up.

Just reading the last part of that post made me angry. Can’t believe they would do that. Totally fucked up.
If it was me who had to sit in between them I would have refused. I don’t complain much but this was straight bullshit. They were both well over 300lbs.

One of the 987 reasons I NEVER fly.

It’s the fucking airlines that need to fix this shit. They shouldn’t allow him on the plane with that size unless he has two seats or an upgraded class is available.

It’s the equivalent in the US of these fat fucks getting on the plane and asking for a seatbelt extender. If you need an extender you should be purchasing 2 seats. Absurd that a random normal size person has to deal with your fat rolls spilling onto their side. But of course we’ve been taken over by the Woke loser mob and god forbid you offend someone about being obese because it’s not their fault boo hoo blah blah fuck fuck.
Hey Slesh . . . don’t hold back . . . tell us how you really feel.

RyanAir is a very cheap airline. If you get a good deal you can get a flight across Europe for cheaper than the cab fare to the airport. I have paid £30 for a cab to the airport and £18 for a flight to Spain. The window seats are terrible on those planes because it curves so even if you're just tall you won't fit in. The leg room is crap as well. My knees touch the seat in front and I can never get comfortable on flights. My back usually tightens up badly because I am sat slightly twisted for 2-4 hours. The best seats on those planes just give you more leg room and that's it :D

If it was me who had to sit in between them I would have refused. I don’t complain much but this was straight bullshit. They were both well over 300lbs.
If they were fat ladies then you'd reconsider?

Nick smokes Samson in all aspects
Have you even seen Samson? Huge and with a pretty physique. Nick is incredible but he is never going to be pretty. Idk if he can get his legs up more but that’s the only way IMO he gets better. A dialed Samson will crush him if shape is a priority at the O.

Have you even seen Samson? Huge and with a pretty physique. Nick is incredible but he is never going to be pretty. Idk if he can get his legs up more but that’s the only way IMO he gets better. A dialed Samson will crush him if shape is a priority at the O.
I love Nick but his post was stupid and unrelated to this thread. Noob shit trying to get his post count up.

Samson, Andrew, and Derek are the future, And of course, I don't think Hadi is done being in the top spot(s), that's it. Nick can't touch these guys if they are on. Also, I feel like Akim (and maybe even Keone)? is a dark horse. Much like Cedric (may he RIP), if Akim nails it perfectly he could shoot up into a top 3,4,5 spot. A perfect Steve Kucklo may be touching one of those top spots too.

Nick's physique is just not enjoyable to look at, IDK

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity