over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

I mean, I don’t think he caused anyone harm. I just think he should stop acting surprised/confused/upset that people thought something serious was going on and rumors started. Even if he did feel like things were falling apart at the time, he said something dramatic and is now seemingly mad at the community for the consequences of his own statements.
Well maybe its just me but I would be apologizing to my sponsors and Milos.

I don’t understand why everyone is assuming Samson was being dramatic. It sounded like he (under the guidance of Milos) got aggressive with diuretics. Anyone who has overdone diuretics for a show, (I have) knows it can make you feel like death. With all the travel, jet lag, etc, he probably struggled to rehydrate and legitimately felt like “his body was failing”. An IV of a few bags of fluid later, he feels like a new man. That doesn’t mean he didn’t feel like death a short time before. This is all my assumption, but looking at all he said from “doing something he regrets” to “feeling like his body is failing him” to suddenly feeling fine and ready to do the Arnold UK, this makes sense to me.

I think it’s important to remember that we’ve likely all done things we regret while on high dosages of tren. 🤣🤣
Not me I am perfect! lol jk I got as bunch of stories I don't want for sure. There is a lot of speculation going on I am just participating in that.

I don’t understand why everyone is assuming Samson was being dramatic. It sounded like he (under the guidance of Milos) got aggressive with diuretics. Anyone who has overdone diuretics for a show, (I have) knows it can make you feel like death. With all the travel, jet lag, etc, he probably struggled to rehydrate and legitimately felt like “his body was failing”. An IV of a few bags of fluid later, he feels like a new man. That doesn’t mean he didn’t feel like death a short time before. This is all my assumption, but looking at all he said from “doing something he regrets” to “feeling like his body is failing him” to suddenly feeling fine and ready to do the Arnold UK, this makes sense to me.
That's what I thought as well. This was probably his first time having something go really wrong and it freaked him out.

That's what I thought as well. This was probably his first time having something go really wrong and it freaked him out.
I do definitely feel for him and get that, I just wish he’d stop digging the hole deeper by contradicting himself. I do like him as a person and he seems like a great guy, he’s just definitely sure how to handle this situation it seems.

But hey, I’ve never been in that kind of situation myself with so many eyes on me.

So he od's/feeling ill on Saturday and doesn't rehydrate himself by Wednesday when he checks himself into the hospital? So just a few bags of saline and he's ready to go? This timeline fits with overdoing diuretics? I am sincerely asking as I don't know anything about diuretic use. I know some half-lives and yes I know what that means. He did mention in an article that he was able to rest and rehydrate, its not clear if he was in the hospital or out when this rest and rehydrate claim was made.

IMO he needs to get off social media, stop interviews and clear his head. Then regroup, land on a coach and then come back at this.

Since the lock-in at the Korean show he became famous for his willingness to do the last 2 weeks inside a hotel, training in his room, all this increased his followers and sympathy from everyone, so he became addicted to sharing too much, together with Nick, he has been the most active athlete in the last few years, and having Milos by his side is not helping in this sense either. So, walking away from what he's doing seems as necessary as its impossible.

What was dramatic was his reaction to people's concern.

I do definitely feel for him and get that, I just wish he’d stop digging the hole deeper by contradicting himself. I do like him as a person and he seems like a great guy, he’s just definitely sure how to handle this situation it seems.

But hey, I’ve never been in that kind of situation myself with so many eyes on me.
I had a mentor in business tell me something once that has stuck with me ever since-

“silence is always the most powerful response.”

It was in reference to a PR issue I had going on at that time in my business early on.

It goes against our nature, but over the years I’ve learned that it is so true and the best solution in cases like this.

It’s absolutely what I believe Samson should be doing. Until he gets through this- less is more IMO.

I had a mentor in business tell me something once that has stuck with me ever since-

It was in reference to a PR issue I had going on at that time in my business early on.

It goes against our nature, but over the years I’ve learned that it is so true and the best solution in cases like this.

It’s absolutely what I believe Samson should be doing. Until he gets through this- less is more IMO.
I agree with this to an extent, but you can't be like "My body is failing me, I am going to the hospital" and just go silent after that. You've got a million fans wondering how you're doing and probably just as many people wanting to see you fail. Also, I am sure he has obligations in regard to podcasts ect. So, it's not like he can just not address the elephant in the room. "My body is failing me" is a pretty bold statement like when my body was failing me personally my kidneys and liver shut down and I was bleeding internally in two places. So, he really painted himself into a corner. I mean the dude could say "I overreacted sorry to all my fans out there that worried about me and to my sponsors and coach, I was just under a lot of stress" and then go silent. Or even just say "Thanks to all my fans, sponsors and coach for the well wishes but I have said all I care to on that so let's move on". Or pick your own response

I think most people on this board think something happened and whatever that was he obviously cannot say.

It sounds like @g.r.o.w.t.h. might have put forward the most plausible explanation if the timeline for the diuretics fits.

I doubt he'll mention a hospital visit again and for good reason.

Is any press good press? Hind-sight, is that true for your businesses issue at that time versus now? Idk. I know the public in general has a short term memory. We all forget Flex Wheeler dropped out of a show because he got attacked by Ninjas. We only think of him as one of the uncrowned Olympians. If Samson just stops talking like you said this thread would have disappeared already and the focus would be off him. But here we are talking about Samson and not Hadi. I am not sure and dont have an opinion yet, just elaborating for discussion.

I dont think Samson understands public opinion and how it works. He went from a 9-5 job to being a bodybuilding celebrity pretty quickly and you go from no one caring about you to being under a microscope. He does look odd crying wolf here...he should...just stop talking.

I agree with this to an extent, but you can't be like "My body is failing me, I am going to the hospital" and just go silent after that. You've got a million fans wondering how you're doing and probably just as many people wanting to see you fail. Also, I am sure he has obligations in regard to podcasts ect. So, it's not like he can just not address the elephant in the room. "My body is failing me" is a pretty bold statement like when my body was failing me personally my kidneys and liver shut down and I was bleeding internally in two places. So, he really painted himself into a corner. I mean the dude could say "I overreacted sorry to all my fans out there that worried about me and to my sponsors and coach, I was just under a lot of stress" and then go silent. Or even just say "Thanks to all my fans, sponsors and coach for the well wishes but I have said all I care to on that so let's move on". Or pick your own response

I think most people on this board think something happened and whatever that was he obviously cannot say.

It sounds like @g.r.o.w.t.h. might have put forward the most plausible explanation if the timeline for the diuretics fits.

No doubt drug use for the show played a role physically and mentally leading to all this. I agree the diuretic theory likely played a role. It reminds me of friends on FB posting they are in the hospital. They obviously want attention or they would not do it. So then you accept or must deal with the responsibility of the outcome of such news sharing good or bad.

Agreed that he opened this whole can of worms himself. He should have said nothing from the start. I’m sure many of us on here have had close calls from bodybuilding and gone to the ER.

But you would never know it because those individuals aren’t looking for attention and took responsibility for their actions.

Bottom line for Samson- if you play with fire you’ll get burned. 🤷‍♂️

Of course, I know that you are absolutely right. That’s one of the things that drives me up the wall. I can do everything right, and I’ll only ever get so far.
I can count on one hand the number of times that I have missed a scheduled meal in the last 10 years(let alone cheat on a diet… That’s some thing that I can count on zero hands), the same with workouts. I don’t dick around in any way, and I’m never going to be more than 235 or 240 pounds on stage…
To see these guys that can eat a plate of chicken and rice, walk by a dumbbell rack and gain 5 pounds not do their best just makes my head want to explode. It’s like when Dorian Yates said that if he could put his brain in Flex Wheeler‘s body, no one would have ever defeated him.
I’m rambling now… forgive me. But this is why when I see things like Jay Cutler in ‘09 or Hadi at this year’s Arnold, guys that absolutely have maxed out their genetic gifts and destroy the competition it makes me so happy.
This is crazy discipline, easily one of the most impressive posts I have read on this site, or anywhere else for that matter. This is very inspiring!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws