over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson

And he is still in his off 'off season'. :D

Fouad needs to pony up business class in this guy's contract

I thought he was the winner this year and I see him having the most potential to improve.
Without knowing him or much of him- I’m a fan of his physique.

You would think Fouad would shovel out for first class for his biggest star

It looks like he does have the upgraded seats, ryanair doesn't offer first class. I think most of these short flights in europe are single cabin format, no?

It looks like he does have the upgraded seats, ryanair doesn't offer first class. I think most of these short flights in europe are single cabin format, no?
This is true. Most intra European commuters first class is like American premium economy.

True - I flew business class with my fiancée last year on mr.o and barely fit in a seat in business class lol
Dude I seriously don’t think you can fit into a Qatar Q Suite either lol

Didn’t Nasser always get 2 seats ? someone needs to pony up the cash and figure this out. That’s fucking ridiculous.

It’s the fucking airlines that need to fix this shit. They shouldn’t allow him on the plane with that size unless he has two seats or an upgraded class is available.

It’s the equivalent in the US of these fat fucks getting on the plane and asking for a seatbelt extender. If you need an extender you should be purchasing 2 seats. Absurd that a random normal size person has to deal with your fat rolls spilling onto their side. But of course we’ve been taken over by the Woke loser mob and god forbid you offend someone about being obese because it’s not their fault boo hoo blah blah fuck fuck.

It’s the fucking airlines that need to fix this shit. They shouldn’t allow him on the plane with that size unless he has two seats or an upgraded class is available.

It’s the equivalent in the US of these fat fucks getting on the plane and asking for a seatbelt extender. If you need an extender you should be purchasing 2 seats. Absurd that a random normal size person has to deal with your fat rolls spilling onto their side. But of course we’ve been taken over by the Woke loser mob and god forbid you offend someone about being obese because it’s not their fault boo hoo blah blah fuck fuck.
Not to mention the smell...I had recently flew on a plane and was squished to the side wall by this huge fatty that stunk. That made me rage inside!

This happened to me coming back from Rio. You leave and stop in Sal Paulo. Left Rio after a beautful vacation. Stopped in the capital and the change happened. This big, Patrice motherfukcer sat next to me and smelled like he just got off the fields working hard labor. No tough actin tinactin or degree in his chin and arm rolls.
Fortunately the flight was 1/2 empty so I could move out but if it was 11 hrs, I would have had to spend hundreds to drink myself away from the stench.

I majorly underestimated the dude, before the Arnold I thought he was out of the top 5 due to conditioning Lol. Although Milos predicted Samson would win I thought it was just coach bias, didn't seem THAT confident.

I majorly underestimated the dude, before the Arnold I thought he was out of the top 5 due to conditioning Lol. Although Milos predicted Samson would win I thought it was just coach bias, didn't seem THAT confident.
Love Sampson but I agree with his conditioning. He got away with it at the Arnold but if he wants to be top 3 at The O this year he needs to come in with better conditioning - his sheer size is almost untouchable tho and that’s what makes his ceiling so high IMO.

Why is fouad being blamed? This wasn’t even a hostile event. The person who organized this event will pay his flight.

Samson is also the kind of guy that rather fly cheap and pocket the money

I am pretty sure that is his wife next to him so not like he is draping himself over some stranger. I absolutely hate flying alone without my wife because I know I will be crunching myself in so I don’t bleed over onto to the stranger next to me. Thankfully I work from home now and don’t ever have to fly for business anymore.
I flew not long ago to see my parents and saw a massively obese couple who bought the aisle and window forcing some poor smuck to sit in between them. I felt angry for the person who had to sit there the least they could do is sit next to each other

When I flew to the Arnold classic in 2006 (I think) Trey Brewer was in 1st class from Atl to Ohio, and with the seat belt extension he couldn’t close it over his legs. I think they got him a 2nd, and everyone was applauding when he got it closed. Dude was huge.

I fly a lot for work and realize that the seats are tiny, but if you need 1/2 the seat next to you, you need to buy 2.
They need a size check seat next to the thing you put your bag in to check size for anyone that looks questionable.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws