over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson Dauda back pic...WTF

WOW! Thick and wide. Can't wait to see if he can bring deep cuts and detail. If so, game over.

From Milos’s personal page. IF he can maintain this pace and health I think it will be between him, Hadi and Derek and likely in that order.

We haven’t seen Hadi here yet with Hany. The muscle maturity on him is insane and if he’s made the same progress with Hany this year as Derek it will be one hell of a show.

I’m just glad we are close to getting back to the days of Ronnie Vs. Jay again. A stage of top tier insane bodybuilders going head to head.

IMG_2833.jpeg

If in condition, we may be seeing the dawn of a new beginning.

Hadi doesn’t belong in the conversation. I understand why he’s at the top, but the SEO is just unreasonable.

It’s part of the game for these guys, but you shouldn’t be able to tell.

Guys should be pulled aside and told this shit too. “Get rid of the lumps and you’ll place higher”.

Hell, nobody can even extend their arms in a crucifix position before hitting a front double anymore because their biceps don’t flatten out. If they hit the pose, their biceps would still be balled up from the oil.

He's the closest to Coleman we've seen since Coleman so it's his contest to lose imo.

It's amazing looking at Samson; to be reminded of the kind of mutant Ronnie was

Samson's very impressive, but Ronnie's rear lat spread was stupid looking lol

If you believe Aceto, Andrew has improved a lot and will be "hard to beat", he also has to beat Derek who looks insane. Hadi, Ramy, and Brandon are all former winners. I am not saying they are better, but on any day, those guys can bring an Olympia-winning physique. It looks to be shaping up to be one of the better and more exciting Olympias in a while, that said, I don't think anyone has it in the bag. For all the "he's the next Ronnie" comments, everyone said the same thing about Pat Moore in like 2018, how did that turn out?

If you believe Aceto, Andrew has improved a lot and will be "hard to beat", he also has to beat Derek who looks insane. Hadi, Ramy, and Brandon are all former winners. I am not saying they are better, but on any day, those guys can bring an Olympia-winning physique. It looks to be shaping up to be one of the better and more exciting Olympias in a while, that said, I don't think anyone has it in the bag. For all the "he's the next Ronnie" comments, everyone said the same thing about Pat Moore in like 2018, how did that turn out?
I don't remember hearing that about Patrick Moore. I do remember people saying Akim Williams was the next Ronnie Coleman. The difference is that Samson just won the Arnold Classic and he's barely entering his prime.

He will be a good representation of a Mr Olympia.

Drugs work!!!!!!!!!! (For many)... Hyper-responder of peace.

Feels like it’s Derek’s time. I would love to see him and Andrew go 1-2 this year. Two of the best x-frame guys at the top would hopefully send the sport in a different direction for awhile. A shame Andrew and Samson are both pushing 40 though.

Brandon might fall farther down again this year.
I also think Krizo gets in the top ten this year. And to bad Presti doesn’t have a sweep on his legs.

Feels like it’s Derek’s time. I would love to see him and Andrew go 1-2 this year. Two of the best x-frame guys at the top would hopefully send the sport in a different direction for awhile. A shame Andrew and Samson are both pushing 40 though.

I also think Krizo gets in the top ten this year. And to bad Presti doesn’t have a sweep on his legs
Samson is only 31. He has many years ahead IF he can stay healthy moving at this pace with Milos.

I also think Krizo gets in the top ten this year. And to bad Presti doesn’t have a sweep on his legs.
I like Brandon, but I feel like he benefited from Shawn (may he RIP) being forced to sit out. I know Shawn was older, but I feel like he could have probably at least repeated the next year when Brandon won, Then Ramy finally hit his stride there was no one touching him at least that first year if also not the second. Now comes the new wave, and I don't if Brandon can do much to may a comeback to the top spot.

I think a lot of folks forget how nasty Shawn looked that year he beat Phil to win the Olympia. His waist was insane. He just rally looked so good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws