over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos talks about Samson and tren!!!!

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Milos reveals Samson hasnt used tren in past 8 shows!?!
Also admitted he is going to use it for the Arnold.
LOVE Milos's transparency! he admits dosage and all. said they started at 100mg a week and ramped up to 300mg of tren a week. THATS IT!!!
LMAO i used more than that for a state show. this mofo was 6th at mr o and not on ANY tren!?
genetic response to drugs UNREAL

That goes to show you GENETICS matter. I’ve ran up to 600mg of tren ace and don’t look half as good as Samson
same.
have you seen the "before" pics of Samson? before he got big you wouldnt believe it is the same person.
will see if i can find it....

That goes to show you GENETICS matter. I’ve ran up to 600mg of tren ace and don’t look half as good as Samson
Of course genetics matter but I think it also shows you that we have all been overdoing it with these megadoses. I’m growing so much more on low doses because I’m avoiding all the nasty sides that end up impeding progress…

I remember reading an interview where Yates talked abt his usage and so many people were calling BS on how low the doses were

Milos stated in another interview he personally never used over 750mg testosterone. ever.
granted, if you seen milos's journals he's on bout every bbing drug there is that stacks together lol but no compound run at crazy high dosages.

Milos stated in another interview he personally never used over 750mg testosterone. ever.
granted, if you seen milos's journals he's on bout every bbing drug there is that stacks together lol but no compound run at crazy high dosages.
Milos is basically the only pro I believe when talking about doses during his competitive career. 750 test but 60mg dbol may as well be equivalent to like 2g worth of test in terms of aromatizing compounds. His stack was something like 750 test/wk, 500 deca/wk, and 200mg tren/wk with 60mg dbol/day. On top of the humalog and gh those are not small doses at all. That is way more aggressive of a cycle than say, 1.5g test, 800mg deca and 800mg eq even though the total milligrams are lower.

I believe Milos here too when he says Samson hadn't done tren. It's not as essential for contest prep as people think. Winstrol is where the real magic happens.

personally, I already have these fucking pseudo superman liars doing shape on women's doses 🤮

real cycle from milos one of the PM users who sent me a pv
(it's offseason and the dude is 185lbs on stage)

1000mg Test Enanthate Weekly

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Pin every other day with dosages split equally across days. '

HGH 6 units daily- 3iu upon waking and 3iu prior to bed

Insulin- 20 units Humalog taken pre-workout and 20iu post-workout(see diet plan)

Aromosine 1mg daily

Raloxifene 30mg daily (body responds well to this)

Cabergoline 0.5mg 3 times/weeki

personally, I already have these fucking pseudo superman liars doing shape on women's doses 🤮

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Insulin- 20 units Humalog taken pre-workout and 20iu post-workout(see diet plan)

Aromosine 1mg daily

Figured as much. I think a lot of these guys down play doses to give themselves and hard work the credit. WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS TRUE, but no need to lie about the doses.

OMG here we go again with this topic...sigh...

A pro saying he only uses 300mg tren or lower dose T then what some want to hears. Obviously time to call them out as lying! As how can anyone be big if they are not on a butt load of gear. Since others can't get as big on those doses.

How cool is that? We have a member(s) sharing information that people pay for all under the guise of honesty. So . . . where is the trust now?

If I was getting trained by a pro and he / she was sharing my information on a forum that gets a ton of traffic I don’t know how I, as a paid trainer, would feel 😏.

But hey, what do I know? Maybe it is good for the trainer? Cheap advertising.

PS. Saying so on a podcast is one thing, but sharing personalized info, I dunno . . . maybe my values suck.

i know milos. worked for him. there is NO BULLSHIT in milos.
if samson been on tren milos would say it. if he was on more tren than 300mg milos would say it.
he's not talking about himself... he said Samson didnt want to do tren cuz of possible side effects etc but he kept saying lets just add a little...
completely believe milos here.
yes, tren is not be all contest drug when ur on everything else and the kitchen sink BUT adding tren WILL help

A pro saying he only uses 300mg tren or lower dose T then what some want to hears. Obviously time to call them out as lying! As how can anyone be big if they are not on a butt load of gear. Since others can't get as big on those doses.
i will try to find em and post milos contest prep journals etc. hes totally open bout it........

genetic response to gear (and training and food)

At Samson level now and off tren that long adding 300 tren is going to make a difference imo

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Aromosine 1mg daily

185lbs ? This is a cycle for men physique?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws