over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos talks about Samson and tren!!!!

I’ve worked with a number of pro coaches and none of them have been crazy with doses.

Most of them 100 of a test a day. 100 primo a day, 50 mast a day, tren and winstrol outside of 6 weeks out at 50mg daily nothing crazy

With most it was just tons of food and one coach had me slamming tons of eaa and glutamine.

These guys are genetic freaks. Samson was 330 pounds this off-season in good shape. These pros are the elite of the elite genetics. Most of us can’t even understand their ability to build muscle

I’ve coached a pro men’s physique who’s now classic from his first 6 months in the gym. His first offseason he wasn’t as dedicated to his diet, eating pizza and then burgers after he finished his pizza, ice cream after, kid couldn’t go over 6 percent and would just get bigger. It just wasn’t fair

let's not be naive. Samson is growing all the time. he has great genetics, trains hard, eats over 8,000 calories in the off-season, and uses massive amounts of drugs. Jordan petters said many times that milos took 100iu of insulin+ he was pushing drugs harder than ever. Ben chow wrote on the jp forum that when he was with milos he took 3g of drugs and started with 80iu of insulin.

let's not be naive. Samson is growing all the time. he has great genetics, trains hard, eats over 8,000 calories in the off-season, and uses massive amounts of drugs. Jordan petters said many times that milos took 100iu of insulin+ he was pushing drugs harder than ever. Ben chow wrote on the jp forum that when he was with milos he took 3g of drugs and started with 80iu of insulin.
I've always wondered how does milos handle insulin, ok :

20 pre and 20 post twice a day (double workout)

Is it solid or liquid food?

200 grams of carbohydrates before a workout then it's not easy to train well, at least I would always feel tired from circulating sugar in my blood

with all that insulin, it's hard to believe he's not going heavy on the GH

it's unbelievable how far human naivety goes...but why am I writing this again🤷🏻‍♂️
So, Milos says he has Samson using 300mg Tren a week, and you post an alleged cycle that has a Milos client on 400mg Tren per week, and are acting like that you've exposed him.

You guys are acting like this is one of those "zomg this pro says he's on low doses" moments, and it's not.

Milos didn't say anything else about the rest of his cycle, he might've been on 10 grams AAS/week and 90iu of GH for all that we know.

Also FWIW the author of this video claimed to have worked with Samson a few years ago and confirmed that this was true then.

Milos protocol that I saw had 2500mg injectables/wk. they changed every 4 weeks but total mg stayed about the same. Orals on top of that in and out. Gh started at 8iu and went up to 14iu. Twice a day training with 20 units log pre and 25 units log post for each workout. So 90 units slin per day. When tren was in, it was 400-600mg/wk.

So, Milos says he has Samson using 300mg Tren a week, and you post an alleged cycle that has a Milos client on 400mg Tren per week, and are acting like that you've exposed him.

You guys are acting like this is one of those "zomg this pro says he's on low doses" moments, and it's not.

Milos didn't say anything else about the rest of his cycle, he might've been on 10 grams AAS/week and 90iu of GH for all that we know.

Also FWIW the author of this video claimed to have worked with Samson a few years ago and confirmed that this was true then.
I'm not exposing anyone, just anyone who is deep in the competive bodybuilding knows what normal doses look like in high-level bodybuilding - although all together - podcasts are watched in 90% by people who have nothing to do with competing, so I understand their fucking nonsense

Coaches are usually honest about the outliers (low drugs, able to diet on high calories, etc) rather than those more towards the center of the bell curve (or at the other extreme)

Everyone needs to stop being so naive.
Coaches are usually honest about the outliers (low drugs, able to diet on high calories, etc) rather than those more towards the center of the bell curve (or at the other extreme)

Having seen a lot of coaches talk about their programs on YouTube I laugh. The real drug protocol they sent right out of the gate is completely different then what is said online. And I'm nowhere near a pro

Everyone needs to stop being so naive.

Having seen a lot of coaches talk about their programs on YouTube I laugh. The real drug protocol they sent right out of the gate is completely different then what is said online. And I'm nowhere near a pro
Exactly I’m no where near a pro and take double the amount I see being mentioned on YouTube by these pros. They all fake and liars

I've always wondered how does milos handle insulin, ok :

20 pre and 20 post twice a day (double workout)

Is it solid or liquid food?

200 grams of carbohydrates before a workout then it's not easy to train well, at least I would always feel tired from circulating sugar in my blood

with all that insulin, it's hard to believe he's not going heavy on the GH
im sure he is or even with his genetics and expertise hejd be chunkier @ insulin resistance

Assume it's the truth (assumption) I think people are more likely to disclose:
1) low does outlier
2) low dose period of the year

Very few people are likely promoting their peak period doses.

Relatable example, it's a lot cleaner to disclose the 200mg of weekly test that gets run for a small part of the year on a cleansing cruise than a full winter or summer blast. Just don't mention the timing/details/rest.

THIS ^^^

my original post was ONLY about the tren.
like i said he is likely on everything and the kitchen sink BUT i thought it was kinda crazy he never used tren before!? and to use such a low dose...
Milos often mentions 20/20 with insulin 20iu two times

personally, I already have these fucking pseudo superman liars doing shape on women's doses 🤮

real cycle from milos one of the PM users who sent me a pv
(it's offseason and the dude is 185lbs on stage)

1000mg Test Enanthate Weekly

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Pin every other day with dosages split equally across days. '

HGH 6 units daily- 3iu upon waking and 3iu prior to bed

Insulin- 20 units Humalog taken pre-workout and 20iu post-workout(see diet plan)

Aromosine 1mg daily

Raloxifene 30mg daily (body responds well to this)

Cabergoline 0.5mg 3 times/weeki
did i say ANYTHING about low dose cycle?
i ONLY mentioned the tren. thought it was kinda crazy he never used tren before.
nothing was said about any other drug than the tren.
i also said i am sure he is on everything and the kitchen sink.
i was just talking about the tren lol

yeah... and i didnt mention it in the thread either lol
i even said he is probally on everything and the kitchen sink but thought kinda crazy had never used tren

it's unbelievable how far human naivety goes...but why am I writing this again🤷🏻‍♂️
its unbelieveable you cant read lol
did i mention ANYTHING about him being on a low dose cycle?
did i mention ANYTHING besides tren?
your contribution to this thread has been pointless lol so yeah no idea why you started talking about every component of a cycle. when ONLY the tren was the topic. maybe start your own thread about milos's full cycle protocols. this one was just about SAMSON (not anyone u mentioned) doing tren for first time.
maybe re-read it and even watch the video again.
NO ONE in the video nor did i mention ANYTHING besides the tren

Why do you guys go for this shit?
you dont think it could be the first time Samson used tren?
no reason AT ALL for milos to lie lol
i NEVER mentioned anything about what he COULD be on nor did anyone in the video. it is ONLY about milos talking samson in to trying tren.

A pro saying he only uses 300mg tren or lower dose T then what some want to hears. Obviously time to call them out as lying! As how can anyone be big if they are not on a butt load of gear. Since others can't get as big on those doses.
no one said he is using low dose.
like almost everyone here missed the whole point.
no one in the video says anything about samson on low dose. i never said that either.
i ONLY mentioned the tren and thought it was wild he'd never used it and finally is.
i even mentioned he is likely on everything and the kitchen sink...
no one said anything about him being on a low dose cycle. just low dose tren. sheesh....

I think what gets lost the most, in these “pro stacks” is the insulin and growth.

Once you hit the 1,500-2,000mg range of drugs, another 800mg drugs doesn’t bring much to the table. Cranking on growth and insulin yield more bang for the buck on the tolerability/gains sides of things.

Guys get big on the 1g-1.5g with some growth here and there. That same guy takes that 1.5g AAS, adds Humalog a couple times a day, 10-14iu growth a day, lantus a few times a week….doubles his carbs….and Shazam….makes another leap in size.

Milo’s likes insulin. Hell he was one of the first guys I can remember that found out if you take a shaker cup and add EAAs/carbs/creatine/baby goats/whatever the fuck…..slam 20iu humalog pre workout with 10iu growth….cool shit starts happening

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131