advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exploring new ways to add mass. Hgh? Slin? Breast milk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Training I’ve been relatively consistent with not necessarily any fixed programme (it’s varied massively over time) but I’ve always trained hard on average 4 days per week.

Diet honestly YO-YO dieting would best describe it just through lack of knowledge and poor decisions. Eating way to much always trying to keep protein high but food could range from chicken breast - pizzas - litres of gold top milk - mass gainers - eggs - cereal literally anything and then crash dieting on minimal calories but never getting far
Weird question but did you ever hit a wall when eating like that and training? Strength or weight wise? From what I understand the heavies you’ve been is recent because you stopped lifting for a while? Please correct me if I’m wrong, trying to piece together a timeline
Oh and at what bodyweight did you hit those top lifts out of curiosity

Weird question but did you ever hit a wall when eating like that and training? Strength or weight wise? From what I understand the heavies you’ve been is recent because you stopped lifting for a while? Please correct me if I’m wrong, trying to piece together a timeline
Many times but instead of sticking at it I’d just give up 😂.

Eating wise my digestion would get bad + terrible body comp so I’d just immediately crash diet and then do it all over again highest I’ve weighed is 330lbs actually it was grim in all aspects

Training before powerlifting id usually try snd follow some form of logbook style approach but completely screw it up, add way to much weight to my lifts stall, regress, get injured and go round in circles

Genuinely looking back the amount of time I’ve spent going round in circles has been stupid

My top lifts I was about 305lbs as I competed in the -140kg weight class.

I went from 230lbs-310lbs in about 8
Months which was a massive error in terms of body composition but paid off for powerlifting

I went from hardly ever doing a squat bench or deadlift to being #17 ranked in the UK in under half a year so I did something right but getting fat might not of been it

Yes gh daily bro and it’s made a huge difference quick
I’ve drifted on my GH use I get carpal tunnel pretty easy and with a baby but I know I need to get on a maintenance dose if not but just 2 iu, thanks,

I’ve drifted on my GH use I get carpal tunnel pretty easy and with a baby but I know I need to get on a maintenance dose if not but just 2 iu, thanks,
Yes ! I’m loving the results im getting from it. And the negative sides (carpel tunnel, swollen hands) are still there but they are slowly going away. Im loving it.

Yes ! I’m loving the results im getting from it. And the negative sides (carpel tunnel, swollen hands) are still there but they are slowly going away. Im loving it.
You do anything to help with the CT or does yours just fade as you stay on?

Same here as far as test goes I think it’s 90% of the game. You still take GH daily? I never really took insulin at times I still think I wanna do a run just to see, every time I tried it back in the day I got VERY PUFFY AND BLOATED. Prolly not dosing right.
Dosing right or not eating right ?

Dosing right or not eating right ?
Dosing I mean it coulda been diet but all my carbs were clean. Worst thing I would take in would be 100% grape juice. But I’m super sensitive to slin like 5 iu of log and I would still slip hypo 6-8 hours later which none of my guys did. They got their carbs in and after say 4 hours were solid. We would dose say 10-15 from walking out the gym and be chugging grape juice or carbolyn with bcaas on the way out the door and on to say rice and fish with a sweet potatoe. But I would start that cold sweat hypo and my work out partners who’d taken 10 ius were fine. This wasn’t every time and it made me strong as fuck but puffy and I didn’t wanna die over it so I quit. I even tried one of Milos protocols a while back and I was still going hypo and puffing up. Not getting fatter but still I don’t like walking around with a giant face.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws