advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exploring new ways to add mass. Hgh? Slin? Breast milk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

So the last one is a joke (maybe šŸ‘€)

Now before I get roasted Iā€™m not looking for a literal ā€œdo thisā€ more of a what have other people had success with in recent times when wanting to take it to the next level

Iā€™m soon to be looking to push up slowly and for the first time ever actually try and gain muscle properly (prior to this never had or really stuck to a routine just fucked about and got fat(er).)

I will attach a couple of pics for reference to my physical whereabouts in terms of level

Iā€™m currently running 500mg sust, 600mg EQ, 400mg mast

Just started 5iu hgh/day this week

Iā€™m dieting down for reference

Iā€™ve worked up to these dosages over the past 10 weeks or so and imagine I will cruise soon and again for reference this is the most gear Iā€™ve ever ran and for the longest period of time

My goal is to add as much size as possible over the coming years to be competitive as a SHW

Bits of info

Iā€™ve never used insulin (other than 3iu with L carnitine this week) but Iā€™m regards to adding size Iā€™ve never used it

Just started on GH as stated

This is the most gear Iā€™ve ran also stated

So what Iā€™m asking is what are people having success with these days as Iā€™ve only just got back into the scene

Here in the UK for the most part everyone is ā€œsafer drugs modelā€ which is bare minimum test and grams of primo and or masterone

However Iā€™m not sure if this is the best wayā€¦ what ever happened to old school test and Deca?!? And test is best??

Is low test and high DHT a passing trend or the new way to grow?

Hgh and insulin again in the uk a lot say GH isnā€™t all that and no one needs more than max 8iu. Insulin Iā€™m not sure not looked into it

I seem to add weight easy though so not sure if insulin could be a disaster

But yes loooong story short guys who are trying to get from somewhat big to monsterous what have you found to work?

I will state I am heavily into the diet and training aspect and have neglected the gear part of it until now but Iā€™m starting to realise I may be missing a key component here

Pics for a gauge on my level

5.10ft 245-250lbs

Attachments

• IMG_7162.jpeg
    IMG_7162.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_7157.jpeg
    IMG_7157.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_7163.jpeg
    IMG_7163.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7164.jpeg
    IMG_7164.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_7166.jpeg
    IMG_7166.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7066.jpeg
    IMG_7066.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 166
First of all, you look good, solid! If i understood correctly you are dieting but yet trying to gain weight? Doesn't make sense, you are probably better than me at this, but i would say that the only thing you need is calorie surplus, your stack looks good to me, and again you know your body better so figure out if you really need the insulin. And as for the low t high dht, it's just another stupid trend like the million others we have seen come and go, in a year we will have a new one

First of all, you look good, solid! If i understood correctly you are dieting but yet trying to gain weight? Doesn't make sense, you are probably better than me at this, but i would say that the only thing you need is calorie surplus, your stack looks good to me, and again you know your body better so figure out if you really need the insulin. And as for the low t high dht, it's just another stupid trend like the million others we have seen come and go, in a year we will have a new one
Hey buddy so Iā€™m currently dieting to lose weight but my next phase after this will be to push my bodyweight up and try and add some muscle tissue but no not at the same time sadly šŸ˜‚

Now before I get roasted Iā€™m not looking for a literal ā€œdo thisā€ more of a what have other people had success with in recent times when wanting to take it to the next level

Iā€™m soon to be looking to push up slowly and for the first time ever actually try and gain muscle properly (prior to this never had or really stuck to a routine just fucked about and got fat(er).)

I will attach a couple of pics for reference to my physical whereabouts in terms of level

Iā€™ve worked up to these dosages over the past 10 weeks or so and imagine I will cruise soon and again for reference this is the most gear Iā€™ve ever ran and for the longest period of time

My goal is to add as much size as possible over the coming years to be competitive as a SHW

Bits of info

Iā€™ve never used insulin (other than 3iu with L carnitine this week) but Iā€™m regards to adding size Iā€™ve never used it

So what Iā€™m asking is what are people having success with these days as Iā€™ve only just got back into the scene

Here in the UK for the most part everyone is ā€œsafer drugs modelā€ which is bare minimum test and grams of primo and or masterone

However Iā€™m not sure if this is the best wayā€¦ what ever happened to old school test and Deca?!? And test is best??

Hgh and insulin again in the uk a lot say GH isnā€™t all that and no one needs more than max 8iu. Insulin Iā€™m not sure not looked into it

But yes loooong story short guys who are trying to get from somewhat big to monsterous what have you found to work?

I will state I am heavily into the diet and training aspect and have neglected the gear part of it until now but Iā€™m starting to realise I may be missing a key component here

5.10ft 245-250lbs
If youā€™re trying to cut currently the only place I would use insulin is pre-workout.

What youā€™re doing clearly is working as youā€™re miles ahead of most on this board. Stick with that.

Suggestion, as youā€™re in that spot of wanting to take things to the next level. This IMO is where a good coach comes in. Based on all youā€™ve posted so far I would reach out to Andrew Berry and have him guide you through this next phase.

@luki7788 also does coaching I believe. Nobody better on here to help you become moneterous than him as you said.

Not sure this answers your question but minimum test and a shitload of Primo and/or Mast seems like a great way to crush E2 and trash lipids.

If you want to push some more, bump your Test up to 750 or 1,000 and add in 5 iu Humalog pre or post workout to start.

According to your pictures, you're already doing great.

Bits of info

5.10ft 245-250lbs
You look great. If trying to gain mass pretty much test deca dbol. Save the primo Mast and or tren for contest. Time. Stay off the slin many may disagree but like you I can put a lot of fat on with high carbs so I have to watch it. IMO insulin ruined my physique. I put on alot of size 25 lbs but some of that fat is intramuscular. I never seemed to get as crisp after that. If you want to try it this board is a great resource how to use it. GH is a different animal take as much as you can tolerate for me it was no more than 6 to 8 ius ed or 12 to 16 ius EOD or 28 ius every third day. And by tolerate I mean crippling sides from swelling bloat that put pressure on the nerves and you get bad carpal tunnel.
On the bread and butter sustanon is a great choice and I always too double the test to deca or eq. 600 mg test a week would mean 300 mg deca or eq. How high your peak cycle amounts go is your choice. Be cool to see your training and diet outline. People make anabolics the most complicated issue in bodybuilding and it's easy as pie androgen plus anabolic plus oral and you grow.

Use more testosterone if you want to gain more size

test + good food + hard training + good sleep

If youā€™re trying to cut currently the only place I would use insulin is pre-workout.

What youā€™re doing clearly is working as youā€™re miles ahead of most on this board. Stick with that.

Suggestion, as youā€™re in that spot of wanting to take things to the next level. This IMO is where a good coach comes in. Based on all youā€™ve posted so far I would reach out to Andrew Berry and have him guide you through this next phase.

@luki7788 also does coaching I believe. Nobody better on here to help you become moneterous than him as you said.
Hey mate yeah only using a few iu of insulin to transport the L carnitine pre workout Iā€™m hoping at 2-4iu this shouldnā€™t have an impact on fat as Iā€™ve not added any carbs to allow this.

Thanks for that mate yeah this year has been very good about 16 weeks ago I decided I was going to fully pursue bodybuilding (prior to this Iā€™d not trained for many months) and must say the consistency in all areas is the true key to progress.

I have yet to have a structured growing period though as prior to this just done whatever no real structure to refer to.

Thank you for the suggestions mate

Not sure this answers your question but minimum test and a shitload of Primo and/or Mast seems like a great way to crush E2 and trash lipids.

If you want to push some more, bump your Test up to 750 or 1,000 and add in 5 iu Humalog pre or post workout to start.

According to your pictures, you're already doing great.
It does seem a somewhat strange method when marketed with ā€œhealthā€ as the main selling point.

I remember from many years ago when I used to delve into these forums and what not the general gear guidelines for big boys well not guidelines but what some were running or supposedly

Test 1-3G
Deca or EQ 1-2g
Occasionally mast or tren at a lower dose
Orals upto 100mg/day
Hgh 5-20iu
Insulin I forget but upto 100 long acting then somewhat similar from fast

No idea why that went out of fashion (if it has)

Hey mate yeah only using a few iu of insulin to transport the L carnitine pre workout Iā€™m hoping at 2-4iu this shouldnā€™t have an impact on fat as Iā€™ve not added any carbs to allow this.

Thanks for that mate yeah this year has been very good about 16 weeks ago I decided I was going to fully pursue bodybuilding (prior to this Iā€™d not trained for many months) and must say the consistency in all areas is the true key to progress.

I have yet to have a structured growing period though as prior to this just done whatever no real structure to refer to.

Thank you for the suggestions mate
Your backstory just continues to blow me away. In a good way. Lol

I can only imagine what 6 months with a good coach could do for you and how youā€™d look. Itā€™s worth every penny and shaves off years of learning. You can of course do it yourself with discipline and all the resources online and here, but a coach keeps you accountable.

Insulin, if youā€™re going to do it- pre workout 5 units of Humalog or Fiasp with 50 grams of carbs, EAAā€™s and whatever else you want to take during your workout.

But if it were me I would save the insulin for after you cut and use it to propel you into your next growth phase as youā€™ll be much more receptive and get more from it IMO. Let the HGH you just added do itā€™s work and just adjust your calories accordingly.

And if you increase anything- Test. Donā€™t flip to high Deca or anything and crash your E2 receptors as that will be a pain to come out of.

You look great. If trying to gain mass pretty much test deca dbol. Save the primo Mast and or tren for contest. Time. Stay off the slin many may disagree but like you I can put a lot of fat on with high carbs so I have to watch it. IMO insulin ruined my physique. I put on alot of size 25 lbs but some of that fat is intramuscular. I never seemed to get as crisp after that. If you want to try it this board is a great resource how to use it. GH is a different animal take as much as you can tolerate for me it was no more than 6 to 8 ius ed or 12 to 16 ius EOD or 28 ius every third day. And by tolerate I mean crippling sides from swelling bloat that put pressure on the nerves and you get bad carpal tunnel.
On the bread and butter sustanon is a great choice and I always too double the test to deca or eq. 600 mg test a week would mean 300 mg deca or eq. How high your peak cycle amounts go is your choice. Be cool to see your training and diet outline. People make anabolics the most complicated issue in bodybuilding and it's easy as pie androgen plus anabolic plus oral and you grow.
Thank you my dude!

Old school like me with the test, Deca, dbol Iā€™d say weā€™re showing our age but Iā€™m only 30 šŸ˜‚! Just these new school morons messing it up!

Thatā€™s my worry with the insulin (fat) but Iā€™m wondering if you match your insulin to your carbs and not the other way around if that would still be an issue or if thereā€™s protocols to minimise fat gain

Iā€™ve only just started GH at 5iu and already noticing some water retention and sore ankles etc but Iā€™m hoping if I stay at this dosage the sides will subside soon

I am curious if high dose GH does have decent muscle building effects even if indirectly.

Training and diet for the most part very simple mate

Progressive overload primarily lower volume and higher frequency

Diet super simple just all whole foods relatively low calories 2-3k currently

Diet super simple just all whole foods relatively low calories 2-3k currently
Do you track your calories? Maintaining 250 pounds at 2-3k calories. Iā€™d turn into a stick on that. LOL

Your backstory just continues to blow me away. In a good way. Lol

I can only imagine what 6 months with a good coach could do for you and how youā€™d look. Itā€™s worth every penny and shaves off years of learning. You can of course do it yourself with discipline and all the resources online and here, but a coach keeps you accountable.

Insulin, if youā€™re going to do it- pre workout 5 units of Humalog or Fiasp with 50 grams of carbs, EAAā€™s and whatever else you want to take during your workout.

But if it were me I would save the insulin for after you cut and use it to propel you into your next growth phase as youā€™ll be much more receptive and get more from it IMO. Let the HGH you just added do itā€™s work and just adjust your calories accordingly.

And if you increase anything- Test. Donā€™t flip to high Deca or anything and crash your E2 receptors as that will be a pain to come out of.
Haha cheers mate I just wish Iā€™d started taking this thing serious many years ago but we all learn!

Iā€™m definitely looking forward to the coming months/years and see what I can add and if itā€™s enough to go far competitively

In regards to insulin thatā€™s pretty much what Iā€™m doing actually but 20g carbs
Just enough to optimise the L carnitine but yeah 100% makes sense to wait until Iā€™m trying to add size to optimise higher dosed insulin

Sadly yeah I grow on very low calories which is great I donā€™t have to force feed but downside is I have to go LOW to lose this damn fat šŸ˜‚
I envy you as I hate eating the older I get. Iā€™m at 3800-4000 cutting at 8 weeks out. Some would kill for my metabolism, but 5 years of eating the same shit day in day outā€¦ thatā€™s a lot of chicken. LOL

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but IMO your gear should be based off of your bloodwork. You need to figure out how your body responds to different compounds. One thing I've learned from this board is that everyone responds differently to different drugs. If I didn't have to worry about estrogen conversion then I would just take lots of test, but I find that test/mast/deca works much better for me

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but IMO your gear should be based off of your bloodwork. You need to figure out how your body responds to different compounds. One thing I've learned from this board is that everyone responds differently to different drugs. If I didn't have to worry about estrogen conversion then I would just take lots of test, but I find that test/mast/deca works much better for me
Very wise words mate and I do get my
Bloods I have been quite fortunate so far that everything has always been in check

you want more size, the answer has already been given - more test(we are building the dose higher and higher over time) more gh and more insulin - if you train hard and eat properly, you don't need more and primo and mast will definitely not make you a freak
Test is best then what would your choice of a secondary compound be? Iā€™m guessing basically just increase gear, hgh/insulin in conjunction with progressive food and training then very simple but effective

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131