advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exploring new ways to add mass. Hgh? Slin? Breast milk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
EIGHT MONTHS?
Can I coach you at no charge and take all the credit in 2 years when you're on the Mr O stage?😝
Haha ahh man thank you 😂😂 compliments like that are just mental I know you’re joking but for someone who didn’t think they could even look like they went to the gym and idolised the pro’s it’s just truly surreal even so

Today marks my 8 months since I started bodybuilding

Roughly 75lbs down

Time to grow with a view to doing a first timers show next year

Excited to see what I’m capable of 😊

View attachment 181494
What was the weight difference? What did you weigh in the first pic vs the second pic?

This is my thought process too. My calories are quite low and output quite high because I’ve been dieting so long and my weight loss has slowed down dramatically.

Dropping another let’s say 5% would be doable but I’d have to take calories very low and output very high to pull another 15-20lbs off without pushing back up first

Hard call…. Downsides of getting so fat in the first place
I wouldn't say you need to drop 15-20 more pounds, if you could drop 5 more of pure fat that should be enough,. But again you are doing way better than i ever did, good job!

I wouldn't say you need to drop 15-20 more pounds, if you could drop 5 more of pure fat that should be enough,. But again you are doing way better than i ever did, good job!
I think that would put me at or very close to comp condition which isn’t really necessary at this point in time

310-315 - 240lbs
Thats what I wanted to see, everybody knows how people like to say they're a big scale weight but don't look it and if they only knew how much better they would look and actually look like a bodybuilder if they would strip it down because a big bodyweight doesn't mean you look big!

Of course. They are examples of knowledgeable people who had great physiques. There are lot's of guys who have posted on here who are a wealth of information who didn't look anywhere near as good as the OP. A lot of them never even posted a pic but I would guess 90% of them probably looked athletic at best. There are a few guys now who post on here who are experts is various fields and I have never seen them but I would bet my life they look nowhere as good as Skylaar.

I just mean I know plenty of people who have great knowledge on body mechanics and training and they aren't super jacked. I know plenty of experts on nutrition and they aren't huge and shredded. I know people who are extremely knowledgeable on hormones and they don't even train.

So yes it can be laughable at times when you have a guy who is 170 pounds and 14% bodyfat telling someone jacked how to dose his drugs or how to train but that doesn't mean they can't offer some good advice. The greatest bodybuilder to ever live sounds like an idiot when he is talking about nutrition and supplementation so looks doesn't always equate to knowledge and visa versa. Plus trust me I am usually on your side of the fence on this topic and it's why I ask people to post pics quite a lot because a pic and tell a thousand words but when it comes to actual knowledge it means very little.
This reminded me of Dan Duchain, if someone who didn't know him saw him they would not believe anything he'd have to say

Thats what I wanted to see, everybody knows how people like to say they're a big scale weight but don't look it and if they only knew how much better they would look and actually look like a bodybuilder if they would strip it down because a big bodyweight doesn't mean you look big!
Correct

You clearly worked out before when you were fat though. What was your training, diet like then?
I had been doing powerlifting for some time and no structured diet just whatever whenever

Ok what were some of your strength numbers ?
Squat: 330kg
Bench: 210kg
Deadlift: 345kg

I only didn’t powerlifting for about 8 months prior to this I had a long lay off from the gym and prior to that just general gym bro

I agree. Man I’ve made a ridiculous amount of progress this offseason and I’m just getting started. The only thing I’ve really done differently this offseason is add in gh and increase the dosage and be consistent with it. I am growing so fast it’s insane. My physique isn’t like a pro bb but I def turn heads. I truly believe that if somebody hasn’t tried gh it is a game changer for sure.
Same here as far as test goes I think it’s 90% of the game. You still take GH daily? I never really took insulin at times I still think I wanna do a run just to see, every time I tried it back in the day I got VERY PUFFY AND BLOATED. Prolly not dosing right.

Same here as far as test goes I think it’s 90% of the game. You still take GH daily? I never really took insulin at times I still think I wanna do a run just to see, every time I tried it back in the day I got VERY PUFFY AND BLOATED. Prolly not dosing right.
Yes gh daily bro and it’s made a huge difference quick

Squat: 330kg
Bench: 210kg
Deadlift: 345kg

I only didn’t powerlifting for about 8 months prior to this I had a long lay off from the gym and prior to that just general gym bro
Bro those are fucking huge numbers. There are dedicated PLs who’ll never hit some of those… no wonder you recomped like a freak show

Bro those are fucking huge numbers. There are dedicated PLs who’ll never hit some of those… no wonder you recomped like a freak show
Thank you mate I was lucky that my friend is a world class powerlifter and I was able to do my whole training with him which made a massive difference. I did respond well though in about 4 months my lifts went from

Squat 260-330kg
Bench 180kg-210kg
Deadlift 300-345kg

Hoping I respond as well to this bodybuilding game

Thank you mate I was lucky that my friend is a world class powerlifter and I was able to do my whole training with him which made a massive difference. I did respond well though in about 4 months my lifts went from

Squat 260-330kg
Bench 180kg-210kg
Deadlift 300-345kg

Hoping I respond as well to this bodybuilding game
Can you elaborate how you got to even the initial numbers and/or how you ate throughout or general process? Did you just to a see food diet and just eat and lift?
You underplay yourself but there is some takeaways that some of us smaller guys can take for sure.

Can you elaborate how you got to even the initial numbers and/or how you ate throughout or general process? Did you just to a see food diet and just eat and lift?
You underplay yourself but there is some takeaways that some of us smaller guys can take for sure.
Training I’ve been relatively consistent with not necessarily any fixed programme (it’s varied massively over time) but I’ve always trained hard on average 4 days per week.

Diet honestly YO-YO dieting would best describe it just through lack of knowledge and poor decisions. Eating way to much always trying to keep protein high but food could range from chicken breast - pizzas - litres of gold top milk - mass gainers - eggs - cereal literally anything and then crash dieting on minimal calories but never getting far

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131