over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

Well that and he needs to jump off the spinning wheel for awhile and get his head straight. Its possible his wife is the only one that can put up with his shit right now. And thats me stating he might be in a good place right now mentally. This is not a.remark ment to be disparaging.
Is it possible his wife is the problem.

A lot of things are possible but if you feel its his wife your more than welcome to make that statement
I think it’s funny how everyone is so quick to blame Milos… and now it’s his wife. 😂

People forget about this thing in life called “free will”. Nobody is making Samson do these things.

He’s making these choices. Honestly, this guys been killing himself for years to get where he is. He needs to take a week off, have a pizza, beer and clear his damn head and then get back to work IMO. 🤷‍♂️

Milos did a hell of alot for samson.. samson did well under milos coaching ( assuming samson followed what milos said. Many competitors don't listen much to their coaches).. that being said samson I think blew the situation out of proportion I think to give an excuse to move on. Where does he go from here? Who knows.. but there will be another coach in his future .. or three.. lol
That’s what bothers me. In his instagram story he alluded to this dramatic thing he did between Friday and Saturday and how he regrets it. And then the whole hospital thing.

What are people gonna think? Milos had Samson do something crazy. But in reality, what is there even to do? A diuretic? If the dude walked in a doctor’s office he would be prescribed HCTZ before they even measured his blood pressure.

I think it’s funny how everyone is so quick to blame Milos… and now it’s his wife. 😂

People forget about this thing in life called “free will”. Nobody is making Samson do these things.

He’s making these choices. Honestly, this guys been killing himself for years to get where he is. He needs to take a week off, have a pizza, beer and clear his damn head and then get back to work IMO. 🤷‍♂️
Yes, and he definitely needs to take a short break AWAY from social media until he relaxes and reflects for a moment.

I don't think the issue is eye-balling his portions of chicken and rice.

Sean Ray did that his entire career.

As long as you reduce the amount your eating it shouldn't matter whether it's eye balled or not. Eye balls a couple fists full of meat and a nice half plate full of carbs at each meal. As the show approached skip the carbs in one meal, then a couple weeks later remove them from two, etc, till the last couple weeks it's just protein only.

It sounds more like the problem is Samson's cheat meals and just generally eating too much rather than not being anal about the exact number of grains of rice

As long as you reduce the amount your eating it shouldn't matter whether it's eye balled or not. Eye balls a couple fists full of meat and a nice half plate full of carbs at each meal. As the show approached skip the carbs in one meal, then a couple weeks later remove them from two, etc, till the last couple weeks it's just protein only.

It sounds more like the problem is Samson's cheat meals and just generally eating too much rather than not being anal about the exact number of grains of rice
This makes sense ^^^^
And good point about Shawn Ray

If I was Samson, whose issue is conditioning, I certainly wouldn’t take chances with eyeballing considering conditioning is his issue though. Just because someone else could get away with it doesn’t mean Samson can as well.

If I was Samson, whose issue is conditioning, I certainly wouldn’t take chances with eyeballing considering conditioning is his issue though. Just because someone else could get away with it doesn’t mean Samson can as well.
You would be better off getting rid of the pizza.

If you have been bodybuilding for a couple years you should know what a proper portion of protein looks like, and you know when you need carbs and when you need to reduce them

Even if you weighed all your food you still wouldn't be perfect because the nutrient content from animal to animal, plant to plant, etc, is never absolutely identical, your weighing process is never going to be absolutely identical, etc

You would be better off getting rid of the pizza.

If you have been bodybuilding for a couple years you should know what a proper portion of protein looks like, and you know when you need carbs and when you need to reduce them

Even if you weighed all your food you still wouldn't be perfect because the nutrient content from animal to animal, plant to plant, etc, is never absolutely identical, your weighing process is never going to be absolutely identical, etc

What if he tried the laser lipo or coolsculpting ?

I think that many people would not believe how many bodybuilders from the top 15 mr.o do not listen to the coach's recommendations and just do it their own way.
There was this drama with Hunter where his coach thought he was working with Hunter for the O but turns out he had someone else doing his final prep without telling the original coach/"best friend."

Someone on here told a story which I thought was very funny. He was working with Farah. On show day Farah told him to take a Lasix. I think Farah was there to actually hand him the pill. The guy calls Bleu and Bleu says to throw the Lasix in the trash which he did. The guy does well and Farah says, "this is how it goes when the coach knows what he's doing." LMAO. Very shitty behavior from the athlete though. This is just paraphrasing from memory but the posts are here on this forum.
I once watched an interview with Chad where he talked about how he simply included a bottle of BBQ sauce in Ronnie's caloric intake😅

I remember that. Chad said he guesstimated how much Ronnie would probably squeeze out of the bottle and took it out of his carbs/rice.

Chad told the story of how Tom Prince wasn't losing weight as predicted. According to Chad the reason was Tom was using a whole bottle of salsa with his meals.

Also said he wanted to sit with Cormier in the hotel room because they were ordering Chinese take-out to the room while playing video games and he wanted to keep a check on him how much he was eating. Then Dillet bombed out of an Olympia due to an insulin mishap, said it was his fault because he didn't sit with Dillet to make sure he ate.

Just because some athletes get away with being careless doesn't mean it's the way to go.

You don't go to the gym and lift a random weight, you make sure you know how many discs are on the bar. You don't inject a random amount of slin and then try to guess how many carbs you need.

If you're accurate with some things, why wouldn't you be accurate with everything else?

When asked what Dauda could do to improve his conditioning, Milos Sarcev explained that he would need to diet like never before.

Suffer [if Samson wants better condition]. Suffer is suffering. Diet down like you’ve never dieted before. Do more cardio and that’s it! Sacrifice some muscle. Look, he was never flat. He can lose, he doesn’t plan to put the muscle on and he puts the muscle on. So, of course, he should sacrifice a little bit of extra muscle and come more ripped.

This brings me to the question, why does he give this "wisdom-filled" advice now, when he no longer work with him?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws