over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

He spoke in the video he posted about getting a ton of hate and also said in a video (no longer available) he’s not sure why people were starting rumors about his health (claiming now he just had the flu?) and him not doing the Arnold UK. He kind of brought it on himself as far as the rumors in my opinion, and I haven’t seen much hate… he seems a bit all over the place. I definitely think he may have blown the situation up a bit as a way to leave Milos.

What are your thoughts on him 'taking a break' Brad? In your experience as a Pro, what could be going on
Well Romania pro and another show that supposedly Milos prepped him he is now saying that his wife did 🙄

He possibly could need a break, too long in a calorie deficit is not good for the body. 🤷🏿

He spoke in the video he posted about getting a ton of hate and also said in a video (no longer available) he’s not sure why people were starting rumors about his health (claiming now he just had the flu?) and him not doing the Arnold UK. He kind of brought it on himself as far as the rumors in my opinion, and I haven’t seen much hate… he seems a bit all over the place. I definitely think he may have blown the situation up a bit as a way to leave Milos.

^^^^ EXACTLY 💯

I love my wife, but she is the last person I would let coach me for a show. 😂

Maybe it turns out awesome, but let’s not forget that his wife has seen and primarily been trained all around Milos’s ways in terms of prep and peaking.

Curios to see how this one turns out.
I'm sure she used to be a competitor before and has prepped Samson for most of his shows before Milos so you never know 🤷‍♀️

As a side note, being that Samson's behavior has been erratic and half-aggressive, which is unusual for him.

I mean, you spread rumors that you've gone to the hospital but then you get mad because people are gossiping? And what did you expect?

Maybe he was stressed or pissed off with the Arnold result, he should also take a break from IG. Learn from Hadi.

I hope he calms down, he's a crowd favorite.

If Samson's partner is coaching him and the things other have said are true - she cook her and his eggs together and splits them in half instead of measuring, rice is measured with cups instead of weighed, etc. - then you really have to question Samson's mental state. He needs to be on a tighter, more restricted diet than ever, not eyeballing stuff.

In general, measuring food after cooking is something that I will never be able to understand among Americans - after all, meat, for example, will lose different weight depending on how long and how we prepare it, 100g of rice before cooking may weigh 300g or maybe 450g depending on how much water we add and how long we will cook it - it is imprecise as hell and the differences in calorie content may vary by as much as 500 or 600 in one direction or the other
Yea that seemed to be a fad starting about 15 years ago. I never really did that personally but I do use a scoop for my rice and oats. Well I should say I did

He sounds like a basket case to me with extremely great genetics. Maybe he is just using his wife for the UK Arnold since it is so close and no time to really work with somebody new. I'm sure there is more to it all, i've kind of held back for more info to come out, and i'm not in a position to say anything either way, but if what he stated is true, he pulled a complete dick move on Milos the way he ended things, whether intentional or not. He basically pulled the same move that the one member here did (can't remember his name), who deleted his account. How are you going to know whether or not somebody's plan will work if you do not follow it? What was the point of even hiring him anyway if that was what actually happened. I'm not against him changing coach's if he is not confident in Milos, but the guy had his wife changing stuff up behind it all. If I were his coach, i'd make it very clear to this guy that if he did that to me, i'd drop his ass on the spot. He is either all in or nothing at all.

He is in a vanity contest (i'm exaggerating here) where it is very subjective, how is he going to read into stuff so much and get butthurt over hate messages? This has gone on since i've read into bodybuilding, it comes with the territory of the 'sport.' I don't condone negativity, but I mean come on dude, every guy on the stage who has won has got negative talk from fans of other competitors....Ronnie when others though Jay should have won, Phil Heath, Derek Lundsford last year, Dorian back in the 90's....you either want a man card or you can curl up like a mangina, get over it. Learn how to not read into it or use it as an advantage.

I'm not saying Milos is the best coach for him, but who knows at this point if he didn't even follow recommendations at critical points in prep. He would NOT fit in with Aceto, that is for sure. <----assuming this is what has happened.

He sounds like a basket case to me with extremely great genetics. Maybe he is just using his wife for the UK Arnold since it is so close and no time to really work with somebody new. I'm sure there is more to it all, i've kind of held back for more info to come out, and i'm not in a position to say anything either way, but if what he stated is true, he pulled a complete dick move on Milos the way he ended things, whether intentional or not. He basically pulled the same move that the one member here did (can't remember his name), who deleted his account. How are you going to know whether or not somebody's plan will work if you do not follow it? What was the point of even hiring him anyway if that was what actually happened. I'm not against him changing coach's if he is not confident in Milos, but the guy had his wife changing stuff up behind it all. If I were his coach, i'd make it very clear to this guy that if he did that to me, i'd drop his ass on the spot. He is either all in or nothing at all.

He is in a vanity contest (i'm exaggerating here) where it is very subjective, how is he going to read into stuff so much and get butthurt over hate messages? This has gone on since i've read into bodybuilding, it comes with the territory of the 'sport.' I don't condone negativity, but I mean come on dude, every guy on the stage who has won has got negative talk from fans of other competitors....Ronnie when others though Jay should have won, Phil Heath, Derek Lundsford last year, Dorian back in the 90's....you either want a man card or you can curl up like a mangina, get over it. Learn how to not read into it or use it as an advantage.

I'm not saying Milos is the best coach for him, but who knows at this point if he didn't even follow recommendations at critical points in prep. He would NOT fit in with Aceto, that is for sure. <----assuming this is what has happened.
👆🏻 This right here is why AJ got away from coaching top pro’s. So much drama.

Let’s all also not forget the whole Pizza Samson eats each weekend as his free meal. 🤣

Let’s all also not forget the whole Pizza Samson eats each weekend as his free meal. 🤣
Jeeez. For a guy that struggles with conditioning...

Remember Ronnie before the 2003 Olympia would be eating a few chicken breasts and plate full of french fries, everything slathered in BBQ sauce, and he'd say; "It's low carb week" 😆😆😆 WTF!?!

Samson is clearly NOT Ronnie, but the things he could get away with while "dieting" was kinda super human lol.. the difference was that Ronnie was ALWAYS shredded come contest time!

Jeeez. For a guy that struggles with conditioning...

Remember Ronnie before the 2003 Olympia would be eating a few chicken breasts and plate full of french fries, everything slathered in BBQ sauce, and he'd say; "It's low carb week" 😆😆😆 WTF!?!

Samson is clearly NOT Ronnie, but the things he could get away with while "dieting" was kinda super human lol.. the difference was that Ronnie was ALWAYS shredded come contest time!
Chad always tells the story that after ronnie won the olympia chad was jpking around with him he asked him how many times did you cheat on your diet? Ronnie looked at him like he was crazy and told him it didnt even cross my mind, thats when chad knew he was working with somebody special.

He sounds like a basket case to me with extremely great genetics. Maybe he is just using his wife for the UK Arnold since it is so close and no time to really work with somebody new.

The sensible thing to do would have been to continue with Milos until the Arnold UK and then jump to another coach, something important must have happened, it must be that health problem, I can't find any other explanation.

The sensible thing to do would have been to continue with Milos until the Arnold UK and then jump to another coach, something important must have happened, it must be that health problem, I can't find any other explanation.
I think so as well!

Well that and he needs to jump off the spinning wheel for awhile and get his head straight. Its possible his wife is the only one that can put up with his shit right now. And thats me stating he might be in a good place right now mentally. This is not a.remark ment to be disparaging.

Milos did a hell of alot for samson.. samson did well under milos coaching ( assuming samson followed what milos said. Many competitors don't listen much to their coaches).. that being said samson I think blew the situation out of proportion I think to give a excuse to move on. Where does he go from here? Who knows.. but there will be another coach in his future .. or three.. lol

Chad always tells the story that after ronnie won the olympia chad was jpking around with him he asked him how many times did you cheat on your diet? Ronnie looked at him like he was crazy and told him it didnt even cross my mind, thats when chad knew he was working with somebody special.
It didn't cross his mind because he got to eat french fries and other garbage as part of his meal plan because he needed the calories to maintain such size. That's cheating every day to us normal people.

It didn't cross his mind because he got to eat french fries and other garbage as part of his meal plan because he needed the calories to maintain such size. That's cheating every day to us normal people.
He didn't need them to maintain size when he was dieting, he ate it because it's what he liked to eat. Coleman has said himself he didn't mind doing hours on the StepMill each day because he got to eat what he wanted.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
INPRO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins