over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sam Sulek

machinemind

Registered
Anybody seen this young man? Absolutely massive 21 year old. His videos are pretty great it's minimalist hardcore training with running commentary and training insights. Incidentally just picked up a Hosstile sponsorship, so if he wasn't on the radar before he is now.

You can tell the guy just loves the gym, it's pure.

Don’t follow him or watch YouTube but I took a peek after I’d seen him mentioned a few times in the last few weeks. He’s doing an awesome job. Wish more kids these days trained like him and had his attitude while taking the tripods to the gym and filming.

I've been following him for a bit and do enjoy watching his training vids. Ridiculous strength, especially his super close stance, heels-elevated squats and incline presses. Granted his form/range of motion on some stuff is a bit iffy but whatever, still entertaining and seems like a cool kid and his progress for a few years of serious training is nuts. Will be interested to see where he goes from here!

I actually enjoy watching him to. Nice change from all the flash and filters

Strong dude.

Sometime ill just flip through the video but i check them out almost everyday

Sam is the definition of what a real bodybuilder is . Train hard and shut up with all these diet hacks n RIR scientific BS and sub 200lb kids now in days

I think I know what you are getting at, but both of the individuals you have described can be "real bodybuilders." Is the 2nd more subject to "paralysis by analysis?" Sure.

Another dumb comment.

Sit back and learn and soak some things up rather than making dumb comments. Then when you're ready to post something of substance then post/comment.
That hit home huh? You’re one of those scientific RIR nerds that weighs less than 200lbs right ? Why was my comment dumb because YOU said so ? Or because it describes you ? Lmao

That hit home huh? You’re one of those scientific RIR nerds that weighs less than 200lbs right ? Why was my comment dumb because YOU said so ? Or because it describes you ? Lmao

You are showing your immaturity.

Sit back and take a year or so to learn info from the board. Get familiar with the search bar. Then after a year or so contribute when you have something worthy to post.

I am growing tired of you. This may not end well, it’s up to you.
You are showing your immaturity.

Sit back and take a year or so to learn info from the board. Get familiar with the search bar. Then after a year or so contribute when you have something worthy to post.
How about you learn to shut your mouth instead of commenting on a comment I made about SAM. Are you SAM? Another dumb comment on your part. It’s ok to be under 200lbs. one day maybe you will be up there with the big boys . Case closed

Sam is the definition of what a real bodybuilder is . Train hard and shut up with all these diet hacks n RIR scientific BS and sub 200lb kids now in days
Are you one of those guys who legitimately thinks bodybuilding is hardcore..even though they wear makeup, and where thongs in front of strangers while claiming to “do battle”?

Are you one of those guys who legitimately thinks bodybuilding is hardcore..even though they wear makeup, and where wear thongs in front of strangers while claiming to “do battle”?

"Wear" and "Where"... Look into it...

Seems like a cool dude, watching him is a nice break from the rest of the influencer bullshit and drama. One of the few genuine dudes that has a passion for the sport. I had no clue he was so young though.

lol I train there. Well...I did for about 15 years but mostly at home now. That is a great gym in Columbus, OH. Home of Mike Francois, JM Blakely, and many others...

The Odds — Stories Behind Fail Plastic Surgeries

he looks like carrot top

Something about sam and his straight forward approach I like watching his videos even if he is a youngin the guy knows what he's doing in the gym. I'd like to see if he touches on diet and gear in the future.

So many social media commentators are shitting on Sam for 'destroying his health' and "abusing PEDs". Greg Doucette just made a video telling him he should have stayed natty. It's so outrageously hypocritical... Greg is in his current position in life DIRECTLY FROM USING STEROIDS. He blew up from talking about steroids, doing steroid profiles, talking about cycles, and showing his own lifts. Would anyone have really cared if he looked like he did when he was natty? probably not. He would not be a multi-millionaire youtuber without steroids. Hell, he would have barely been able to finance competing without selling steroids or coaching other people on how to use them. Who is he to berate somebody else for using PEDs and steroids to live the kind of life he wants to live? And Sam has ostensibly successfully done so by getting this hosstile contract. What many people are also ignoring is that he was on 100k subs on youtube pre-hosstile and was probably making some money from youtube as a result.

Like if you want to be a professional bodybuilder and eventually step on the arnold/olympia stage and you know this at age 17-19, why the fuck would you listen to one of these idiots and wait several years? So dumb.. yeah stay natty, look unimpressive to delusional normies who have inflated expectations of what's possible natty, get 0 social media following, and make $20/hour personal training obese women who aren't taking anything seriously but want to assauge their guilt by saying they hired a personal trainer... sounds like a great alternative to actually looking like a bodybuilder, doing what you love for a living and getting paid well for it, and being able to step on a pro stage that many years earlier.

I personally found bodybuilding very late in life and it wasn't my dream and I'm glad I don't do it for a primary source of income, but if somebody was a teenager, living the lifestyle fully, and knew with certainty that this is the life they wanted, I think getting on PEDs at a fairly early age is the only rational move. And you can say "yeah but young people change with the wind and don't know what they want" and that's true, but the cost of making a wrong decision is just having to inject .5cc of test e the rest of your life which is really not a hugely consequential thing given how badly our "natural" hormone systems have been messed with just from growing up in western post-industrial countries.

Sam is awesome and people accusing him of being the next Dallas McCarver or predicting he'll die before 30 are just a bunch of small dicked haters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131