over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next year's Olympia

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So what does everyone think the plans are for Olympia next year.??

Will Derek and Samson make huge improvements like they did this past year.??
Will Andrew try to add a ton of size to try to keep up??
Will Nick make significant improvements.??
Will any of the 212 or classic guys move to open.??

I don't think Hadi will come back , and i think Bumstead will retire.

So what does everyone think the plans are for Olympia next year.??

Will Derek and Samson make huge improvements like they did this past year.??
Will Andrew try to add a ton of size to try to keep up??
Will Nick make significant improvements.??
Will any of the 212 or classic guys move to open.??

I don't think Hadi will come back , and i think Bumstead will retire.
Agreed on CBUM. Hadi is ramping up his social media posting. But think he will cool off and have to decide if he wants to keep competing for 2nd place.

Much like Ramy- maybe it’s time to retire and go out on top.

Nick has a vengeance so think he’s going to push the envelope. What I don’t like is his “I know in my hearts of heart that I would have won if I competed this year.” And “I deserve a special invite.” GTFOH… 😂 nobody owes him anything.

Derek and Hany will be going all in. As a new father, new Olympia and with Hadi losing Derek will get all the focus from Hany- notice the post Olympia pics? It was all Hany, Derek and CBUM. No Hadi.

Samson and Milos can go for it IF he stays off the stage. Milos loves to compete and it gets translated into his athletes (with good intent). Samson needs a full progressive season and am sure Faud will agree.

Outside of that who knows. If I’m Ryan Terry I’d retire. He earned that win. Go out on top.

Breon will want to do 212, but he won’t be able to rival those guys.

Claurida May retire and couldn’t blame him if he does. He’s earned his rank and is the Lee Priest of this era IMO.

Andrew will be the next Flex Wheeler. No way him and Aceto play the size game IMO. He reminds me of Toney Freeman as well who is local. So much talent but never broke top 3 at Olympia. And trust me, I know what he put into prep trying as the stories he’s shared with me are insane. It’s another level!

But a lot can change in a year. It’s all fun and speculation. 😊

I'm definitely no expert, but it seems like if Derek can improve on what people say his weaknesses are he can put together a run of a few wins.

Nick and Sampson seem to be the main challengers to me. And I agree, Nick is great and would have placed high, but earn your spot. No other sport gives teams a free pass to the playoffs/finals because the star player got hurt. That said, I don't see him winning a show being a problem.

There are some other guys in open i want to see do well too, like Regan and Hunter. Brandon has always been one of my favorites but I know he's getting "old". My eye is not drawn to Andrew's physique, not knocking it, just not my favorite look and I'm honestly not sure why.

CBum has nothing to prove so if he wants out I don't blame him. Ramon and Urs are great but I don't see them winning unless CBum comes in VERY off.

Not sure what to make of 212. I'm sure Shawn could win next year. I really liked Keone's look and could see him winning again.

I can see Ryan Terry retiring on top. I would if I were him. I've met Brandon Hendrickson and he is a really cool dude. I'd like to see him win again but he has talked about going to classic.

It would be nice to see another newcomer like a Krizo or Andrew make it to the Olympia and shake things up. Cant wait for shows to start next year!

Andrew IS bodybuilding, I know he placed behind Samson, but his physique is better than Smason imo. Age may be a factor / issue

excited to see Shier and Wilken over the next few years.

I think Samson could win next year but he's really going to need to push hard and not do any shows except maybe a show before the Olympia to better make adjustments to beat Derek.

Derek will be back and improved on his weak points. If he doesn't improve the weaker parts then it must be genetic. They have the formula I think its maybe something with his training.

I hope Hadi comes back to try to claim the title. Top 3 was competitive and add Nick in there assuming his legs don't become even more off balance from not being able to train and losing some ground.

Andrew is getting old idk if he's going to push as hard as he needs to to stand in top 3. It will be interesting to see what he brings next round.

Krizo could move past Hunter right behind Andrew.
Let's not forget Rubiel, hes really scary for the pros. If he cuts back on legs and gets his shoulders, back,, and arms thicker he's fighting for the title but I think they wont allow him to get in the top 3 being a rookie Olympia. I really think this guy has the most potential right now to be a legendary physique... His legs are already there lol.

How much better can hunter and these other guys get in order to get up there with this year's top 3? Not sure how much hunter can improve his look..

Lots of upcoming guys that just are playing catch up. It's exciting in open not really sure what happens in the others. Hendrickson should go to classic I like that idea. I wonder how Lord Jones will show up I think he's got an insane physique for classic. Classic is getting crazy competitive also lots of good guys

Rubiel is gonna bring up his back, and take the Olympia crown via sheer muscular dominance... some genetic marvels cannot be resisted. Just a hunch....

Agreed on CBUM. Hadi is ramping up his social media posting. But think he will cool off and have to decide if he wants to keep competing for 2nd place.

Much like Ramy- maybe it’s time to retire and go out on top.

Nick has a vengeance so think he’s going to push the envelope. What I don’t like is his “I know in my hearts of heart that I would have won if I competed this year.” And “I deserve a special invite.” GTFOH… 😂 nobody owes him anything.

Derek and Hany will be going all in. As a new father, new Olympia and with Hadi losing Derek will get all the focus from Hany- notice the post Olympia pics? It was all Hany, Derek and CBUM. No Hadi.

Samson and Milos can go for it IF he stays off the stage. Milos loves to compete and it gets translated into his athletes (with good intent). Samson needs a full progressive season and am sure Faud will agree.

Outside of that who knows. If I’m Ryan Terry I’d retire. He earned that win. Go out on top.

Breon will want to do 212, but he won’t be able to rival those guys.

Claurida May retire and couldn’t blame him if he does. He’s earned his rank and is the Lee Priest of this era IMO.

Andrew will be the next Flex Wheeler. No way him and Aceto play the size game IMO. He reminds me of Toney Freeman as well who is local. So much talent but never broke top 3 at Olympia. And trust me, I know what he put into prep trying as the stories he’s shared with me are insane. It’s another level!

But a lot can change in a year. It’s all fun and speculation. 😊
He does deserve a special invite because he had a bad injury like a week before the Olympia and it will take some time to heal. Love him or hate him he is the most exciting guy on stage. Plus don't forget how they gave derek a special invite last year. Also Nick was third best in the world in 2022 where he beat Samson, Ramy and Brandon.

He does deserve a special invite because he had a bad injury like a week before the Olympia and it will take some time to heal. Love him or hate him he is the most exciting guy on stage. Plus don't forget how they gave derek a special invite last year. Also Nick was third best in the world in 2022 where he beat Samson, Ramy and Brandon.
I hear both sides, but it’s one thing to “expect” one vs being humble about it IMO. Derek never asked for one.

I guess he just has an attitude that bothers me bc he’s young- how he handled Matt, Faud and then Dom. Now he’s dropped Flavor Gang to do his own line.

I’m big on loyalty and paying your dues. I can’t deny how good he is and his passion for the sport. It’s just the entitlement that bothers me. 😊

Ask yourself who all have the frame to truly improve as in get bigger and better?
Sampson
Andrew
Regan
Horse
Krizo
These are the type of guys I can see truly making "true progress"
Everyone else needs to focus on maintaining muscle mass while greatly improving conditioning, like Derek, Hadi, Neckzilla, Hunter, Nick and many others.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws