advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPISTAN and prohormons in generalll.....

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone have any experience with this prohormone...i am completely natural and contemplating my first real cycle for a while.... i am now leaning towrd trying a prohormone or two to see how i react and hold off the real juice for a little bit.... by using prohormones would i be (in a sense) ruining my "virgin" receptors? i have been told that your first cycle of anything is your best because your receptors are fresh....i know i will be converting to the dark side but... im just hesitant.... Please dont take this as a NEWBIW COMMING IN HERE AND ASKING ON HOW TO JUICE AT 18... i am fairly young at 21 have been lifting serious since 17 18.... diet is in check .... 5'8 183 at around 10% big lifts are at aroundd deadlift-505, squat 515... bench 315 (weak i know).......

just wanted a quick review if anyone has about epistan and prohormones in general before starting the use of test......thanksguys

The whole point of your first cycle IMO is to asses your tolerance to AAS. Test at 500mg per week. Its enough to illicit some good gains but its not a heavy dose by any means.

Test is best for a reason man.

The whole point of your first cycle IMO is to asses your tolerance to AAS. Test at 500mg per week. Its enough to illicit some good gains but its not a heavy dose by any means.

Test is best for a reason man.

Hell. My first cycle was 200mg of enanathate. I grew like a weed. People should start really low when first starting. You can still make great gains.

lol i guess i am just trying to re invent the wheel here.... in my opinion i was thinking that epi would have less sides and be less harsh on my (besides my liver) then running gear..,..

Not at all IMO those "designer steroids" are essentially poison.

i have heard that about the harsher ones...however the reason i asked about epi was because i heard it was veryyyyy mild almost no sides reported

i have heard that about the harsher ones...however the reason i asked about epi was because i heard it was veryyyyy mild almost no sides reported

Its still a hepatoxic compound man. I don't even touch orals anymore, their effect on my liver and lipid panel is pretty heavy.

Man up dude.

If your worried about pinning, I was too at first a few years back. Hold an ice cube on the spot for 30 seconds. You won't feel shit!

go for the real deal bro-ive done both and some prohormones really work,but real aas are the way to go!

EPI IS PRITTY GOOD THE TREN PRODUCTS ARE BETTER LOW SIDES COMPARED TO SUPERDROL. IVE DONE LOTS OF PH CYCLES BUT DOING TEST AT 500MGS IS SAFER AND U GET GOOD RESULTS PLUS U CAN RUN IT ALOT LONGER. PH'S WILL KICK IN FASTER THOUGH.

Don't even bother with prohormones. Do your research and start with a low dose. But make sure you understand what you are getting into and know what you are doing. Good luck

anyone have any experience with this prohormone...i am completely natural and contemplating my first real cycle for a while.... i am now leaning towrd trying a prohormone or two to see how i react and hold off the real juice for a little bit.... by using prohormones would i be (in a sense) ruining my "virgin" receptors? i have been told that your first cycle of anything is your best because your receptors are fresh....i know i will be converting to the dark side but... im just hesitant.... Please dont take this as a NEWBIW COMMING IN HERE AND ASKING ON HOW TO JUICE AT 18... i am fairly young at 21 have been lifting serious since 17 18.... diet is in check .... 5'8 183 at around 10% big lifts are at aroundd deadlift-505, squat 515... bench 315 (weak i know).......

just wanted a quick review if anyone has about epistan and prohormones in general before starting the use of test......thanksguys

I may take a little heat for this but I love how guys say "just get test" when these type of questions come up. Sure get test if you can go to wallmart after work and pick it up. If you are ready to obtain aas and understand the possible consequences of possesing something that is a federal crime then go for it. I know most users don't get popped but the beauty of prohormones and designer steriods is that thery are currently LEGAL! I think you do well to consider a prosteriod as a first go and epistane is a good choice, there are other as well. Do your research and make an intelligent descision.

prohormones=steroids so youre not really holding off on anything. prohormones are worse for your health than test.

thanks alot guys./... and its not about the pinning at all...im actually looking foward to the ritual im like psyched lolol ...i sound like a drug addict but its truu... once i do it i am going to be hooked.... but im hung up on the fact that im the last real natural in my gym .....and thats all i have to my name.. lolol... and also the fact that i am a bitch when it comes to sides with any supplement i take.... im a self diagnosed hypercondriac.... other then those two things i REALLLY REALLY WANT to do it......and i know my TRAINING, MOTIVAVTION , SOURCES, dEDICTATION, pct knowledge , AND MOST OF ALL DIETTTTT IS ON ....I JUST AM CONSENERD WITH THE PSYCOLOGICAL ASPECTS AND THE SIDES......i think im just a worry wort

Having read that post I do also suggest that you stay natural, but if you are determined to use chemical assistance I stick to my previous post. Whatever you decide to do remeber knowledge is power.

imay just be an idiot but from what part of my last post would you stick to your last post?the fact that i "wouldbe addicted to the pinning ritual" or the fact thtat i am a bitch when it comes to sides...... to me it makes abigdifference in my decision to start or not...

You wont know about sides until you start. Law of averages however says that you'll probably get some kind of side even if very minor. It's just the nature of the beast.

Epi works well. But it shut me down WAY harder than Test and way faster. Its just the way I responded to it, I guess. Not for me.

i hear ya..i guess makin the decision is the laqst step lolol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner