over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

europa

mrsoul

Registered
i thought bill whitmore looked his best. also was pulling for erik fankhouser, but they put him inbetween stubbs and taylor and made him look tiny. james and toney was a great battle. i noticed in the guys in the last call outs had huge guts! is it just genetics that keeps some form having this problem or is it irresponsible gear use that causes it in others? some of those guyh looked like they were smuggling basketballs.

i thought bill whitmore looked his best. also was pulling for erik fankhouser, but they put him inbetween stubbs and taylor and made him look tiny. james and toney was a great battle. i noticed in the guys in the last call outs had huge guts! is it just genetics that keeps some form having this problem or is it irresponsible gear use that causes it in others? some of those guyh looked like they were smuggling basketballs.
I think you meant will harris ??

Heinz Senior

i hope i don't get bashed for this but to be honest , Heinz, or whoever is responsible for his last 2 days or so , screwed up again . his conditioning from a few days prior cannot be compared to what he brought at this show . smooth as hell . looks to me like he got overly dehydrated (diuretic use ? ) and his body just responded . i wish he would have listened and not do anything , as he said he would do . I am sure he is gonna start a thread or post within here . i can't wait what he's got to say .

wake

MY OPINION

i hope i don't get bashed for this but to be honest , Heinz, or whoever is responsible for his last 2 days or so , screwed up again . his conditioning from a few days prior cannot be compared to what he brought at this show . smooth as hell . looks to me like he got overly dehydrated (diuretic use ? ) and his body just responded . i wish he would have listened and not do anything , as he said he would do . I am sure he is gonna start a thread or post within here . i can't wait what he's got to say .

wake

HONESTLY
1. THE LIGHTING IS DIFFERENT ON STAGE THAN IN HIS BACK YARD.
2. HE DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH MUSLE.
3. HE DOES NOT GET LEAN ENOUGH..........I TRIED TO HELP HIM, HE TURNED ME DOWN. :(

i agree

HONESTLY
3. HE DOES NOT GET LEAN ENOUGH..........I TRIED TO HELP HIM, HE TURNED ME DOWN. :(

i agree on the first 2 and cannot help you with number 3 :p:

yes, the back yard and the sun light is different BUT in my opinion he would have looked much better on stage if he would have looked like he did in his back yard . wouldn't you agree that he smoothed out big time ? sure Leanness is definitely a factor too .

wake

i agree on the first 2 and cannot help you with number 3 :p:

yes, the back yard and the sun light is different BUT in my opinion he would have looked much better on stage if he would have looked like he did in his back yard . wouldn't you agree that he smoothed out big time ? sure Leanness is definitely a factor too .

wake

the difference between when he was first introduced and when he finally made a callout was enourmous! he smoothed out completely. they did comment on him and said he had made some improvements, but he was simply outclassed.

HONESTLY

the difference between when he was first introduced and when he finally made a callout was enourmous! he smoothed out completely. they did comment on him and said he had made some improvements, but he was simply outclassed.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT.......NO DISRESPECT. HE WAS NEVER READY FOR THIS SHOW............HE DOES NOT HAVE A PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER PHYSIQUE..........NOT IFBB. HE IS A GREAT GUY..........ONE OF THE BEST GUYS AROUND........BUT HE IS A LEVEL BELOW THE IFBB.

Props to our board member Flex Lewis. He presented a tremendous physique and really brought up some bodyparts.

Phil, you would have done very well in this show buddy. :)

As Kanh said in one of your threads in the photos section, stepping on stage one more time would not hurt your biz... now that there's a little Pamela in the house, if you know what I mean. ;)

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT.......NO DISRESPECT. HE WAS NEVER READY FOR THIS SHOW............HE DOES NOT HAVE A PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER PHYSIQUE..........NOT IFBB. HE IS A GREAT GUY..........ONE OF THE BEST GUYS AROUND........BUT HE IS A LEVEL BELOW THE IFBB.

I guess the truth hurts........................props to Heinz for stepping onstage anyhow, its just too bad he didn't dial in his conditioning and show his best today.:(

HONESTLY

He should, if he still wishes to compete, take you up on your offer. I'm sure improvments would be made and absolute worse case scenario his placings wouldn't worsen. I admire his dedication and heart!!

Phil, you would have done very well in this show buddy. :)

As Kanh said in one of your threads in the photos section, stepping on stage one more time would not hurt your biz... now that there's a little Pamela in the house, if you know what I mean. ;)

i gotta second that. your still in killer shape bro. in those pics it looks like you would have to cut for like a week. you would be in better shape than most guys no offence who step on stage at that level. get your name back out there. your diet, and training ideas are so freakin on point. i dunno maybe i am over stepping my bounds. i really think you should compete one more time bro.:D

Heinz asked me to dry him out for his show, but I think he wanted me to do it for free cause when I gave him a price he mentioned something about having some bills to pay.

I think Heinz is a good guy and I'm not talking shit on him but enough is enough. Phil may be right about a lot of things but there is no reason in the world for him to come into shows looking so small and flat as a pancake. I have seen the worst genetically gifted naturals come into shows ripped and dry.

I brought this up after the last couple shows he did,and he says he competes for the money and the love of the sport.I have never competed at the pro level but it must cost 3/4k to get ready for a show after airfare and hotels are paid.....if he could not pay mav a few hundred to dry him out he must be living check to check. imo he would be better off training and prepping people for shows take a few years off and jam on 15lbs as Phil said.

gotta bring up those arms, thats killin him

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner