over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everything Cardarine…

What belt are you? What height and weight?

If you can’t go more than 1-2 rounds of sparring, take everything everyone suggested above and toss it out the window.

If you can’t roll beyond that, you’re VERY out of shape.

From white to early purple, I’d gas out after 3-4 rounds, take rounds off, etc… but I was 265-270lbs. I got sick of it… so I showed up early and left late. I took every single match, regardless of fatigue, and sucked it up. NO DRUGS ARE NEEDED.

I can’t emphasize this enough. You need to work, not take drugs.

I’m 14 years in, first degree black belt. I can roll for over an hour (5-6 min matches, 30-60 sec rest) EASILY… and I’m still unreasonably big. It’s not because of cardarine, carnitine, meldonium.

Work more. That is the solution.

Blue.. 5’8.5” (yes the .5” matters! lol) and 180lbs (ish)

And I’m not talking about regular sparring/flow rolling.. I can do that for a whole class..

I’m talking about competition style, balls to the wall, your life depends on this roll lol

My gym isn’t the type of gym with guys that go slow and the higher level guys let you work and everyone is super chill… No… Everyone is super competitive and the belief is the harder you train the better you get..

Sure, for newer guys the higher levels guys will slow it down or if you’ve got questions etc then they’ll work with you, but if you’re both on the same page about this round, it’s balls to the wall, kill or be killed…

I regularly roll with a brown belt who competes at the Pan Am/ADCC level, and the whole roll is a smash and shit talk fest lol I’ll talk shit to him and he’ll pick up the pace and put me in the worst positions and when I try to make a move he’ll say shit like “oh you think that’s gona work, go ahead and try it, you’re fucked, I’ll never let you win”

And I love training that way. Because when I do good against guys like that, it’s because I actually did good, I earned it, they weren’t letting me get the positions or letting me win..

The Blue Belt I referenced earlier regularly beats Purple and Brown belts in competition..

I honestly don’t think belts even matter anymore, I don’t care about it as much as I care about actually being good competitively.. The whole game has changed in the last few years.. Now a days if you’re not a competitive Blue/Purple belt submitting Brown and Black belts, then you’re not good enough..

It’s all about creating systems now, not going through the whole step by step, belt by belt learning like the old days..

Look at Jay Rod for example, he won Gold at ADCC Trials as a Blue Belt with only 18 months of BJJ, but of course training with his brother and Craig Jones among other high level guys 3x a day.. He submitted 7 high level Black belts in a row… That kid is a Black Belt who just got promoted to Purple Belt 😂

They have a system, they don’t go by the traditional way of doing things..

My coach (who’s also trained with Craig and many other high level coaches around the world) doesn’t either, he builds a system.. And I do privates with him regularly (he’s a good friend of mine too) so we just build a system based on what my strengths and preferences are..

So anyway, back to the main subject lol

I do extra cardio, maybe I should do more, but as I said above, we do some conditioning, have a good amount of live roll time (most of the time it’s high paced and intense) and competition roll days, as well as my resistance training and I do privates with my coach at least twice per week and we do roll for about 4-5 rounds in those sessions too..

So the work is being done to the best of my ability while still maintaining the rest of my life..

I just wanted to use something to push the pace a little harder and for a little longer, as the sessions are very competitive and high paced..

I can go 1-2 rounds of 5-6 minutes at that pace but after I’m absolutely gassed.. But I know if I can push harder and be relentless, I can beat some of these guys, and if I do that then I know for sure I can do well competitively as well..

Are you running Jeff’s programming still?

We need to identify key metrics that are holding you back and modulate from there. I agree whole heartedly with Dave’s assessment.

Cardarine has absolutely zero impact on zone 2 cardio. If I am not doing something at 85%+ of my aerobic threshold I will not notice it in the slightest.

My 5-7-13 miles did not change on it any of the times I have ran however my 400M and 800M times usually improve by around 10%.

My current morning cardio (on vacation) 15 min row, 30 min bike and a 30 min light run. I am maintaining around 75% of top end performance I would hypothesize. HP sessions 2-3x per week on top of that.

Hey brother! Glad you chimed in..

So I stopped Jeff’s programming about 2 weeks ago after I got injured, had a 210lb 6’2 teammate Judo throw me onto my face and he landed on top of me and fucked up my floating ribs, felt like I couldn’t breathe and walking fast made my whole core hurt..

Feeling much better now so I’ll be starting that up again..

As for the output, I’d say it’s pretty spot on with being 85%+ of maximum effort most of the time.. I’d say it’s like doing jog and sprint intervals or Tabatas on the assault bike for 5-6 minutes, except between rounds our coach only gives us 15-20 seconds to rest, grab another partner and go..

Hey brother! Glad you chimed in..

So I stopped Jeff’s programming about 2 weeks ago after I got injured, had a 210lb 6’2 teammate Judo throw me onto my face and he landed on top of me and fucked up my floating ribs, felt like I couldn’t breathe and walking fast made my whole core hurt..

Feeling much better now so I’ll be starting that up again..

As for the output, I’d say it’s pretty spot on with being 85%+ of maximum effort most of the time.. I’d say it’s like doing jog and sprint intervals or Tabatas on the assault bike for 5-6 minutes, except between rounds our coach only gives us 15-20 seconds to rest, grab another partner and go..

With limited rest man you’ve gotta scale that intensity back, it’s this threshold we all have to personally figure out. When I start a camp I’m moving at like 50% the first two weeks, easy chill pace just focusing on biomechanics and redeveloping that relationship with my team. Intensity slowly ramps up but as it does the rest intervals increase until I start prepping to peak.

Chill sparring sessions are 3 min
Hard sparring sessions are 30 seconds peaking at 60 seconds, +15 seconds weekly or biweekly

Pad sessions are 5 min a round at 50%, time stays the same but effort goes up to 65-75%ish

I can feel a big difference in my endurance at 65 vs. 75% output

65 is fun casual easy
75 for 5 min gets a bit brutal

Sorry to hear about the injury though - I’d say it’s time for sport specific training if you are happy with the adaptations you’ve undergone

Blue.. 5’8.5” (yes the .5” matters! lol) and 180lbs (ish)

And I’m not talking about regular sparring/flow rolling.. I can do that for a whole class..

I’m talking about competition style, balls to the wall, your life depends on this roll lol

My gym isn’t the type of gym with guys that go slow and the higher level guys let you work and everyone is super chill… No… Everyone is super competitive and the belief is the harder you train the better you get..

Sure, for newer guys the higher levels guys will slow it down or if you’ve got questions etc then they’ll work with you, but if you’re both on the same page about this round, it’s balls to the wall, kill or be killed…

I regularly roll with a brown belt who competes at the Pan Am/ADCC level, and the whole roll is a smash and shit talk fest lol I’ll talk shit to him and he’ll pick up the pace and put me in the worst positions and when I try to make a move he’ll say shit like “oh you think that’s gona work, go ahead and try it, you’re fucked, I’ll never let you win”

And I love training that way. Because when I do good against guys like that, it’s because I actually did good, I earned it, they weren’t letting me get the positions or letting me win..

The Blue Belt I referenced earlier regularly beats Purple and Brown belts in competition..

I honestly don’t think belts even matter anymore, I don’t care about it as much as I care about actually being good competitively.. The whole game has changed in the last few years.. Now a days if you’re not a competitive Blue/Purple belt submitting Brown and Black belts, then you’re not good enough..

It’s all about creating systems now, not going through the whole step by step, belt by belt learning like the old days..

Look at Jay Rod for example, he won Gold at ADCC Trials as a Blue Belt with only 18 months of BJJ, but of course training with his brother and Craig Jones among other high level guys 3x a day.. He submitted 7 high level Black belts in a row… That kid is a Black Belt who just got promoted to Purple Belt 😂

They have a system, they don’t go by the traditional way of doing things..

My coach (who’s also trained with Craig and many other high level coaches around the world) doesn’t either, he builds a system.. And I do privates with him regularly (he’s a good friend of mine too) so we just build a system based on what my strengths and preferences are..

So anyway, back to the main subject lol

I do extra cardio, maybe I should do more, but as I said above, we do some conditioning, have a good amount of live roll time (most of the time it’s high paced and intense) and competition roll days, as well as my resistance training and I do privates with my coach at least twice per week and we do roll for about 4-5 rounds in those sessions too..

So the work is being done to the best of my ability while still maintaining the rest of my life..

I just wanted to use something to push the pace a little harder and for a little longer, as the sessions are very competitive and high paced..

I can go 1-2 rounds of 5-6 minutes at that pace but after I’m absolutely gassed.. But I know if I can push harder and be relentless, I can beat some of these guys, and if I do that then I know for sure I can do well competitively as well..

Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out. Best of luck.

Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out. Best of luck.

I obviously don’t if I’m asking for assistance with PEDs to up the intensity and output with my cardio…

“Work harder” just doesn’t apply here bro…

Instead of being petty about it;

You can just help me with an actual answer you would give to a guy who’s doing all he can work wise..

You’ve been in this 14 years; you know damn well there’s a huge difference between;

“2-3x a week XYZ belt hobbyist”

“5-6x per week, twice a day, XYZ belt competitor”

How does Cardarine, or anything else for that matter, affect #2 guy’s performance for the better?

With limited rest man you’ve gotta scale that intensity back, it’s this threshold we all have to personally figure out. When I start a camp I’m moving at like 50% the first two weeks, easy chill pace just focusing on biomechanics and redeveloping that relationship with my team. Intensity slowly ramps up but as it does the rest intervals increase until I start prepping to peak.

Chill sparring sessions are 3 min
Hard sparring sessions are 30 seconds peaking at 60 seconds, +15 seconds weekly or biweekly

Pad sessions are 5 min a round at 50%, time stays the same but effort goes up to 65-75%ish

I can feel a big difference in my endurance at 65 vs. 75% output

65 is fun casual easy
75 for 5 min gets a bit brutal

Sorry to hear about the injury though - I’d say it’s time for sport specific training if you are happy with the adaptations you’ve undergone

Yea it’s not with every single guy for every single round, so my first round I’ll usually get warmed up, and depending who I’m rolling with we’ll pick up the pace as we go. But there’s a handful of guys I enjoy rolling with that are just competitive that only have 2 modes “off” or “go” lol

So I’ll usually go hard at that pace for 1-2 rounds and then 1 round with someone just flowing then back at it, but my efficiency definitely goes down as the training goes along…

I’d like to keep a relentless pace throughout the session, maybe not every single day, but if I can do it once or twice a week on those hard days, it would be nice..

I obviously don’t if I’m asking for assistance with PEDs to up the intensity and output with my cardio…

“Work harder” just doesn’t apply here bro…

Instead of being petty about it;

You can just help me with an actual answer you would give to a guy who’s doing all he can work wise..

You’ve been in this 14 years; you know damn well there’s a huge difference between;

“2-3x a week XYZ belt hobbyist”

“5-6x per week, twice a day, XYZ belt competitor”

How does Cardarine, or anything else for that matter, affect #2 guy’s performance for the better?
You got that response because everyone here knows how you are.

Every post you make is a novel. You think sentences end with 2-3 periods. You ask inane questions on minutiae. You get defensive for no reason, which you likely will with this post even though it's all truth. Every 6-9 months you come to the board with a new thing you want to do, ask a ton of questions, get a lot of advice, then do nothing with it. You don't follow through. You've used PEDs for 15 years and want to add more but you look like a guy who barely works out.

If these things weren't true you'd get better responses and you'd accomplish some of the goals you have.

Not what you asked and the risk of effending you...

The biggest endurance in any sport, especially in combat comes from improving technique, yes improve cardio etc but if you don't learn to control your energy and relax between efforts doesn't matter how fit you are. Look at the highest level, they tense when they have to, otherwise not.

Also drilling drilling is key, the better your timing the less energy used to compensate.

Your a blue belt, a complete beginner, lose the ego and start learning. In Japanese culture they understand a black belt is a beginner because they know what they don't know so real mastery can begin, lower belts cling to the notion "I know".

Saulo Ribeiro is famous for saying, you think, you muscle, you muscle, you get tired, you get tired, you die.... something like that.

Drugs might give you short term success, long term they will hold you down. There are no pills for mastery.

You got that response because everyone here knows how you are.

Every post you make is a novel. You think sentences end with 2-3 periods. You ask inane questions on minutiae. You get defensive for no reason, which you likely will with this post even though it's all truth. Every 6-9 months you come to the board with a new thing you want to do, ask a ton of questions, get a lot of advice, then do nothing with it. You don't follow through. You've used PEDs for 15 years and want to add more but you look like a guy who barely works out.

If these things weren't true you'd get better responses and you'd accomplish some of the goals you have.

Imagine being a grown ass man, portraying yourself to be some tough guy on the internet, getting angry about how someone types.

Ok princess.. Fucking cry about it? Idk what you want me to tell you.

What have you accomplished again? I mean, besides putting on a bunch of shapeless mass to impress dudes on the internet.

You wouldn’t place top 15 in a regional show.. You’ve never competed in anything.. AND it took you 5-6+ grams of gear, 50iu of GH per day and hundreds of units of insulin and all your free time FOR YEARS to get there.

I’d be mad as fuck too if I were you..

Now go blog about me or pet your cat or whatever the fuck else it is you do with your time..

You and I don’t like each other, so why the fuck post in my thread?

You’ve got the emotional fragility of a school girl…

Not what you asked and the risk of effending you...

The biggest endurance in any sport, especially in combat comes from improving technique, yes improve cardio etc but if you don't learn to control your energy and relax between efforts doesn't matter how fit you are. Look at the highest level, they tense when they have to, otherwise not.

Also drilling drilling is key, the better your timing the less energy used to compensate.

Your a blue belt, a complete beginner, lose the ego and start learning. In Japanese culture they understand a black belt is a beginner because they know what they don't know so real mastery can begin, lower belts cling to the notion "I know".

Saulo Ribeiro is famous for saying, you think, you muscle, you muscle, you get tired, you get tired, you die.... something like that.

Drugs might give you short term success, long term they will hold you down. There are no pills for mastery.

And that’s the traditional thought process.

Things aren’t like that anymore.

Anyone worth their salt that competes in grappling is on PEDs… That’s a very known thing.

Yes, drilling, efficiency etc, I know, everyone knows.

Complete beginner? Yea, sure I’ll take that.

You’re talking about time on the mats… But what is it called when a guy who’s only trained for 18 months wins Gold at ADCC against guys who’ve been at it for almost 2 decades??

No one is doing the traditional thing anymore.

If I’m a blue belt and you’re a black belt, and I submit you in competition, I may be a beginner in terms of rank in the traditional sense but what does that make you?

Are you a shitty black belt or am I an amazing blue belt?

Belts don’t matter..

The work matters, of course, and I agree with you… But PEDs matter too..

Chill - Everyone just chill. We’re all here to better ourselves.

All I can say is for years I didn’t see much improvement in my cardio, literally years. Was being methodical and absolute balls to the walls training. Starting looking into the science of cardio based improvement, google the maffetone method and go from there. This drastically increases my aerobic “capacity” and increased my peak performance as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws