over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine

I like it. Definitely keeps me a little leaner. I get abdominal pain at 20 so I do 10-20 off and on.
Any idea on the cause or if that's a common side effect?

Don't mix the 2 though they cancel out some how. Do the ITPP for 8 weeks the effects last 3-6 months (the life of red blood cells) then throw in 20mg of GW. Blows EPO out the door IMHO. IF YOU FIND GOOD ITPP PLEASE HIT ME UP!! Stuff is hard to find now.
I think you might be thinking of cardarine + meldonium. Cardarine shifts metabolism to favor fatty acids and meldonium does the opposite shifting more towards glycolysis in ischemic conditions. ITPP lowers the binding affinity of oxygen to hemoglobin.

I don’t believe the effects of ITPP last for the life of rbc, but I’m not certain. I’ve never investigated that.

I think you might be thinking of cardarine + meldonium. Cardarine shifts metabolism to favor fatty acids and meldonium does the opposite shifting more towards glycolysis in ischemic conditions. ITPP lowers the binding affinity of oxygen to hemoglobin.

I don’t believe the effects of ITPP last for the life of rbc, but I’m not certain. I’ve never investigated that.
I've tried it, so have a lot of people. But combined endurance drops. Really not sure why.

I've tried it, so have a lot of people. But combined endurance drops. Really not sure why.
Fair enough. Only mentioning that I don’t know why those effects would result in negative results when combined. I recall that meldonium+cardarine was not advised on forums some years ago. I wonder about the details of that reasoning a bit though.

Fair enough. Only mentioning that I don’t know why those effects would result in negative results when combined. I recall that meldonium+cardarine was not advised on forums some years ago. I wonder about the details of that reasoning a bit though.
Probably since one shifts glucose use to only muscles and the other shifts to fatty acids.

Probably since one shifts glucose use to only muscles and the other shifts to fatty acids.
Well that’s what I wrote in my last post. But what I meant by “details” is that cardarine is supposed to slightly bias fatty oxidation in muscle tissue. Whereas meldonium’s benefits are from biasing glycolysis specifically in cardiac tissue. So I wonder if there actually is any meaningful competitive effect from concurrent use.

Well that’s what I wrote in my last post. But what I meant by “details” is that cardarine is supposed to slightly bias fatty oxidation in muscle tissue. Whereas meldonium’s benefits are from biasing glycolysis specifically in cardiac tissue. So I wonder if there actually is any meaningful competitive effect from concurrent use.
It's something that I have been meaning to try. Most the time I use something and cycle off GW. Since I find GW looses it's endurance effects after 6-8 weeks anyway.

It's something that I have been meaning to try. Most the time I use something and cycle off GW. Since I find GW looses it's endurance effects after 6-8 weeks anyway.

Have Y’all tried the gw 0742? I have a bottle sitting under my bed. It scares me. Is it super cardio or super cancer? Lol

Have Y’all tried the gw 0742? I have a bottle sitting under my bed. It scares me. Is it super cardio or super cancer? Lol
I haven’t. I know essentially nothing about it beyond what the research chem sites claim. I should probably look into whatever data there is.

I tried it, it felt the same MG for MG so I left it at that and decided to weight and see if any more research came out. I'm not convinced PPARs cause cancer in humans. A lot of BP and glucose meds activate it.

i tried meldonium, holy shit its wild for cardio.

I’ve done both 501516 and 0742, even both at the same time, for extended periods.

This was my bread and butter in the Military, and I passed 2 SOF selections using these and SR9009. The endurance increase from these three combined was insane, I was ruck running at a 9:00 minute pace with 60lbs for 12 miles, while deadlifting 600lbs and weighing 210 lean. Definitely made me leaner, but I was also running and rucking 6 days a week.

I’ve done both 501516 and 0742, even both at the same time, for extended periods.

This was my bread and butter in the Military, and I passed 2 SOF selections using these and SR9009. The endurance increase from these three combined was insane, I was ruck running at a 9:00 minute pace with 60lbs for 12 miles, while deadlifting 600lbs and weighing 210 lean. Definitely made me leaner, but I was also running and rucking 6 days a week.
Injectable sr9009?

Injectable sr9009?
Yes, has to be injected to be effective.
I forgot in my original post, but I’ve done SR9011 as well, but didn’t find it to be as good as 9009. That one was a liquid taken orally under the tongue

Yes, has to be injected to be effective.
I forgot in my original post, but I’ve done SR9011 as well, but didn’t find it to be as good as 9009. That one was a liquid taken orally under the tongue
How much sr9009 were you
taking per day?

lol. Well. Thanks for your honesty !! lol
i kinda see my self as a living eksperiment, i have diff issues wich already will cut my life short so im kinda living the "might aswell have some fun while im here" :)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws