over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excellant Service!!!

eckstg

Banned
Just wanted to let others know about the excellant service I got on my last order especially after receiving a seizure letter and how fast the seized products was replaced.

I made my order with ALIN on 3/1/07 for 40 ml stealth cypionate and 40ml stealth enanthate.I received my order confirmation from ALIN on 3/2/07 letting me know my order was split into 2 packages and 1 was shipped on friday 3/2/07 and the other would be shipped on monday 3/5/07.

Well the first package didnt make it and I received a seizure letter on monday 3/26/07 saying 1 envelope containing anabolic steroids was seized on 3/22/07 so i kept the evelope and letter took pictures with my digital camera and sent them to ALIN on wednesday 3/28/07 and the very next day I got a email saying it would be replaced but I would need a new address.I rented a PO box at local post office sent it to ALIN and sat back pondering will they really replace the seized package and would I still receive my second package that was sent to my original address.

My second package came through to my original address on tuesday 4/6/2007 and the reshipped package reached my PO box on thursday 4/8/2007 via registered mail so I had to sign for it and show id.Before this order I was always hoping my stuff would never be seized because it seemed like this would be such an awfull experience but im happy I have experienced it now with ALIN cause I know exactly how to cover the steps if it does happen and even if my stuff gets seized I can trust ALIN to make it up!!

I'll never need a different source as long as ALIN is in buisness!!!

It was STEALTH and seized?! Don't quote me, but last time I did business with Alin, there was 100% delivery rate of Stealth products. That was probably about a year ago.

So what's the deal--even Stealth satches are being seized now?!

Yes they sure are im living proof of that lol and i kept the letter.Surprised the hell outta me cause it was my first stealth order but i got 100% of products ordered since alin reshipped so i could care less if its seized or not anymore.I'm guessing border patrol must have gotten hip to stealth over the period since it came out.

Customs people are not stupid. They know exactly what to look for. It is all a crap shoot these days. They simply do not have the man power to check every single item that comes through. You get luckey sometimes, and sometimes you.........crap out!!!

Alin is best Euro-supplier in the business, BUT, you can't beat customs all the time!!! For him to resend when he truely doesn't have to (becasue as NixLifter stated we know the risks going international) shows that he represents customer service to it's fullest!!! A great man in my book!! You can not beat his cutomer service, excellent gear, and great prices!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131