over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

great thread, great info. started dosig my peps every 3 hours and im feeling very good. at the beginning i had some serious prolactin sides but i started taking caber 0.5 twice a week and they went away. thing im noticing so far is insane pumps in the gym. cant wait to start my offseason cycle along with the peps. using ghrp2/cjc btw

great thread, great info. started dosig my peps every 3 hours and im feeling very good. at the beginning i had some serious prolactin sides but i started taking caber 0.5 twice a week and they went away. thing im noticing so far is insane pumps in the gym. cant wait to start my offseason cycle along with the peps. using ghrp2/cjc btw

What prolactin sides did you notice? I guess if it's as simple as taking caber its not a huge issue, but I'd rather have less drugs in me overall.

Yes. Food doesn't affect gh release at all.

No shit? So all this info stating we have to wait X amount of time before injecting, and wait X amount of time after is all bullshit?

this is awsomeeeeeee, my life is so my easier now!

I guess that explains why I still feel flushed even 30 minutes post food

Last edited:
What prolactin sides did you notice? I guess if it's as simple as taking caber its not a huge issue, but I'd rather have less drugs in me overall.

my nipples got sore as fuck real fast, also severe water retention which may or may not be related to that but it seems to have subsided a bit as well

Would it be a waste to take Ipam/Mod grf then 10-20 mins later administer 400mg Hgh frag 176? I have some frag sitting around that i'd like use up.

No shit? So all this info stating we have to wait X amount of time before injecting, and wait X amount of time after is all bullshit?

this is awsomeeeeeee, my life is so my easier now!

I guess that explains why I still feel flushed even 30 minutes post food

It's so easy now not having to worry about food intake.

How are you guys keeping your peps with you. I know O use to say that he really never kept his peps in the fridge and they still worked just fine. I would like to go to the 4-5 shots a day but i can't really keep a fridge with me all the time and need a way to just keep them in my gym bag. I figure at 3 shots a day from my travel bottles they will only last about 10 days a piece. Surely as long as they aren't left in the car at 120 degrees they should be fine?

I'd like to know how much gh stores replenish after 2.5 hours, or after 2 hours. A couple times I took my peptides after 2.5 hours from the last injection due to having to leave for work and I still felt the appetite increase. It would be interesting to check serum hgh after 2.5 hours and 2 hours. If serum hgh still goes up by 75% it would be worth it.

How are you guys keeping your peps with you. I know O use to say that he really never kept his peps in the fridge and they still worked just fine. I would like to go to the 4-5 shots a day but i can't really keep a fridge with me all the time and need a way to just keep them in my gym bag. I figure at 3 shots a day from my travel bottles they will only last about 10 days a piece. Surely as long as they aren't left in the car at 120 degrees they should be fine?

Ive personally done a quality control test back in the day with ghrp6 where had half a vial left, just leaving in the bathroom drawer for a couple months to take some time off from the gastric emptying ghrp6 is known for and that definitely got old after a while LOL.

So to get on with the point, I dropped 250mcg and it was the same grossly intense hunger as day one. the drawer being only cool and dark threw out the theory of peps needing to be in fridge after that.. definitely just keeping in some sort of concealing contraption in your gym back wont be an issue...

worst case in a pinch for work days etc Id imagine you could also get a mini igloo with freeze pack which even if left in car would keep cool enough all day to get you by

sounds good i keep my bad in a 70-80 degree room most the day so pretty much room temp. I am gonna up the dose instead of adding gh back in next week and see what we end up with

Just do what I do and get one of the little boxes that diabetics put there stuff in, I got mine at walmart for about $10. It has a spot to put the vials in, pins, and everything, I toss and ice pack in it and head to work. Honestly I just inject at my desk and no one ever really even says much other than "oh are you diabetic, is that why you are so into working out?" I say no I am not and that's the end of the conversation.

I sure wish someone else could verify this. Life would be so much easier if I can keep my peptides at room temp in a dark place.

An estimation on my end,GHRPs(5-6 amino acids) are very short peptides relatively stable specially in bac.water.The problem is with the Mod GRF(29 amino acids) it's a considerably bigger peptide and it's stability at room temp for long may be not that good.The bigger the peptide the more WEAK SPOTS it has that it can break at into smaller inactive fragments whether by heat ,light or bacterial proteolytic enzymes.But both peptides when compared to HGH,insulin or hCG they are extremely shorter,So I can safely assume they can withstand 24hours stored in a cold dark non-refrigerated place.

The only way I could know for sure is to do a serum GH test,after leaving the syringe out of the fridge for 6-12 hours.

An estimation on my end,GHRPs(5-6 amino acids) are very short peptides relatively stable specially in bac.water.The problem is with the Mod GRF(29 amino acids) it's a considerably bigger peptide and it's stability at room temp for long may be not that good.The bigger the peptide the more WEAK SPOTS it has that it can break at into smaller inactive fragments whether by heat ,light or bacterial proteolytic enzymes.But both peptides when compared to HGH,insulin or hCG they are extremely shorter,So I can safely assume they can withstand 24hours stored in a cold dark non-refrigerated place.

The only way I could know for sure is to do a serum GH test,after leaving the syringe out of the fridge for 6-12 hours.

I would love to see thsi serum test. That would be another huge bonus if you could leave these out for a day or two withouth losing potency. It isn't hard to keep them in a cool dry place but sometimes the fridge is difficult.

Been on vacation and just got back :)

Glad to see people using the peptides without fear of food etc. I will be doing a GRF/Ipam test this week hopefully. I am just resting my veins a little cause it has seen a lot of abuse lately. I have two friends that are using the GRF/GHRP-2 5x a day and their results are unbelievable in such a short time.

Glad to see people using the peptides without fear of food etc. I will be doing a GRF/Ipam test this week hopefully. I am just resting my veins a little cause it has seen a lot of abuse lately. I have two friends that are using the GRF/GHRP-2 5x a day and their results are unbelievable in such a short time.

Would you give some details on your two friends results?

Can you elaborate on their results?! Fat loss, recovery, pumps, sleep?? What has had the biggest improvement.

I still don't eat for a good 30 45 minutes in the morning, because when you inject that ghrp cjc, you will be anti catabolic, and then you are going to burn straight up fat

now throw in some cardio, shits gonna be sick !

thoughts on this ?

Glad to see this thread is still going strong!

One thing i think may be interesting, a little while back i found a couple of studies that contained statements suggesting that synthetic GH would significantly inhibit the usual effects of GHRPs/GHRhs

I started a thread here and over on dats board and while dat made an argument that leaving a 15min gap between shooting peps and GH would offset any neg affect rGH would have on peps, i was left less than convinced tbh.

after dispelling the theory that food inhibits peps, would be very interesting to see the results of blood tests while pinning a single shot of GH with peps...as i know plenty of peeps combine the two and could possibly be wasting money.

here is link to studies ,highlighting relevant parts.

"The GH-releasing activity of GHRPs is synergistic with that of GHRH, is not affected by opioid receptor antagonists, such as naloxone, and is only blunted by inhibitory influences, including neurotransmitters, glucose, free fatty acids, glucocorticoids, recombinant human GH and even exogenous somatostatin, which are known to almost abolish the effect of GHRH."

"The GH response to GHRPs, namely Hexarelin, GHRP-6 and L-692,429, is also partially resistant to inhibition by other substances known to abolish the GHRH-induced GH rise. The GH response to GHRPs is only blunted by glucose load, glucocorticoids and recombinant human (rh) GH"

**broken link removed**

" In conclusion, these studies show that a single administration of rhGH can abrogate the cGH response ensuing SSIW or acute stimulation by a GHRP. The inhibitory effect of rhGH on the cGH response to GHRP is present even 5 days after termination of a short-lived treatment with rhGH at a dose (0.2 IU/kg) which, in the dog, is undoubtedly lower than that used in humans for doping purposes. Extrapolation of these preclinical results to humans may pave the way for the development of a new rhGH anti-doping test."
Abuse of recombinant human growth hormone... [Neuroendocrinology. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Abuse of recombinant human growth hormone... [Neuroendocrinology. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
So food intake doesn't affect the combo's effect, but what about insulin. Say I were to take humilin-r 3 hrs before cjc/ghrp, would it still be effective?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws