over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

Can you elaborate on their results?! Fat loss, recovery, pumps, sleep?? What has had the biggest improvement.

They have had incredible recovery, noticeable fat loss and pump all around. These were guys that had given up on peptides in the past and have stopped using GH all together and using just peptides every 3 hours.

I still don't eat for a good 30 45 minutes in the morning, because when you inject that ghrp cjc, you will be anti catabolic, and then you are going to burn straight up fat

now throw in some cardio, shits gonna be sick !

thoughts on this ?

This is definitely a great way to burn fat. Whether you are using GH or peptides, being in a fasted state and having a a peak of GH works wonders in burning fat instead of the glycogen that you have stored from your meal 2 hours ago. That is the best way to do cardio for purpose of fat loss.

ridge11,

I have not seen any research that shows insulin to be inhibitory to effect of GHRH. So you should be good :)

Last edited:
@alpha

you don't think the possible negative affect synthetic GH supposedly has on GHRPs/GHRHs as suggested in the studies i quoted from the European Journal of Endocrinology and Pubmed, are worth considering?

Would be interested in seeing tests on Ipamorelin with GRF, if 100mcg is enough or one should increase it to 250mcg or thereabouts. So you think that the pulse initiated with Ipa might be too long to be used more frequently than 3x/day?

Would be interested in seeing tests on Ipamorelin with GRF, if 100mcg is enough or one should increase it to 250mcg or thereabouts. So you think that the pulse initiated with Ipa might be too long to be used more frequently than 3x/day?

we don't know anything about ipam yet, just wait

Simply amazing thread. Looking forward to further tests. I feel for your veins tho man.

@alpha

you don't think the possible negative affect synthetic GH supposedly has on GHRPs/GHRHs as suggested in the studies i quoted from the European Journal of Endocrinology and Pubmed are worth considering?

Is this really such a dumb question that its not worth addressing?

Even if you're not interested in testing peps with GH...
Would really be interested to hear your own thoughts, as after seeing your results here, i am considering combining peps with my current GH regime.

But the studies i highlight really concern me that i will be wasting my money adding peps to GH

@alpha

you don't think the possible negative affect synthetic GH supposedly has on GHRPs/GHRHs as suggested in the studies i quoted from the European Journal of Endocrinology and Pubmed are worth considering?

Would really be interested to hear your own thoughts, as after seeing your results here, i am considering combining peps with my current GH regime.

But the studies i highlight really concern me that i will be wasting my money adding peps to GH

bro you asked that question 100 times now since you got 100 posts lol

Alpha has a life, he ain't like me... He will respond to you whenever he sees that

@alpha

Why do you think it is going to be a waste? For example, you wake up in the morning and you shoot peptides before breakfast, then eat and some time after you shoot GH and you go to work. That way you have your own pulse + then you add exogenous GH to do it's thing.

On the other hand if you shoot exogenous GH and then try to shoot peps? Might be an issue. But why would you do that?

Anyway we need tests and tests and tests... :)

That's encouraging that the peps are real....but must be pinned often to affect igf. DatBTrue has a good chart showing the pep spike vs HGH injection long curve. I would be afraid to inject too much peps at once since this may cause your pituitary to max out and bleed at a low level until your next pep inject since the previous inject may not have cleared resulting in much lower spikes through the day. 100/100 may be enough to get the pituitary to blow it's wad all at once then produce/store more GH before your next grf/ghrp blast. I believe I have read 100/100 3 times a day is standard, but full spikes can be gotten 5 times a day at that dose leading to an overall igf increase over time.

@alpha

I was not trying to ignore your question. You guys have to remember that even though it may seem like i am here all the time, the reality is that between owning multiple medical practices and some of the community work i do, i have very little time. I do try to be here as much as possible in between patients etc.

To answer your question, all the studies you posted are very valid. GH does negate the effect of GHRH. It will not affect the single injection of the day but it will affect all subsequent ones. For example, if you wake up at 7am and inject 100/100peps and wait 30min and then inject 2iu of GH, you are fine. By the time you have injected the GH, your own internal GH has pretty much peaked anyway from the peptide injection. The issue is when 3 hours later you want to inject peptides again, the GH injection is just peaking and will prevent further GH release. As a matter of fact, synthetic GH lasts for a good 8-12 hours in the system so it will be inhibitory during that time.

I have never used GH and peps for this reason and also for the reason that the whole idea of using peptides is to use your own GH and not worry about antibodies etc. By the time you start incorporating 2-3iu of GH daily on top of your peps, then you might as well take the money from peps and just use GH all by itself. The only way to test this though would be to do exactly what i said above.

Inject 100/100 GRF/GHRP
Inject 2iu of GH 30min later
get serum GH checked at 40min mark
inject 100/100 GRF/GHRP 3hours later
and then re-check serum GH again 40min later.

If you see a major blunting of GH release on the seccond serum GH you will know that presence of GH does indeed blung the release of GH.

I was not trying to ignore your question. You guys have to remember that even though it may seem like i am here all the time, the reality is that between owning multiple medical practices and some of the community work i do, i have very little time. I do try to be here as much as possible in between patients etc.

To answer your question, all the studies you posted are very valid. GH does negate the effect of GHRH. It will not affect the single injection of the day but it will affect all subsequent ones. For example, if you wake up at 7am and inject 100/100peps and wait 30min and then inject 2iu of GH, you are fine. By the time you have injected the GH, your own internal GH has pretty much peaked anyway from the peptide injection. The issue is when 3 hours later you want to inject peptides again, the GH injection is just peaking and will prevent further GH release. As a matter of fact, synthetic GH lasts for a good 8-12 hours in the system so it will be inhibitory during that time.

I have never used GH and peps for this reason and also for the reason that the whole idea of using peptides is to use your own GH and not worry about antibodies etc. By the time you start incorporating 2-3iu of GH daily on top of your peps, then you might as well take the money from peps and just use GH all by itself. The only way to test this though would be to do exactly what i said above.

Inject 100/100 GRF/GHRP

If you see a major blunting of GH release on the seccond serum GH you will know that presence of GH does indeed blung the release of GH.

You can however get a peak at 10 hours after GH inject (due to metabolization of exogenous GH almost complete) and again at 20 hours. So peps 6 am, GH 6:30, Peps 4pm then again set alarm for 2am peps. The spike from peps is done in 3 hours (5am) so you can start all over at 6 am. You could probably do the pep/gh combo at 6am and 4pm if you want gh twice per day.

6:00 A.M. ghrp100/grf100
6:15-6:30 A.M. HGH

4:00 P.M. ghrp100/grf100

2:00 A.M. ghrp100/grf100 (this one still will only be affected by the last peptide inject, so you could probably do this at 8:00 P.M. or 9:00 P.M. if you didn't do a second gh inject)

OR

6:00 A.M. ghrp100/grf100
6:15-6:30 HGH

4:00 P.M ghrp100/grf100
4:15-4:30 HGH

2:00 A.M. ghrp100/grf100

Last edited:

Inject 100/100 GRF/GHRP

Thanks for the response alpha, wasn't trying to bust your b@lls (think thats the correct US phrase! lol) just was very interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks again bud , brilliant thread.

So food intake doesn't affect the combo's effect, but what about insulin. Say I were to take humilin-r 3 hrs before cjc/ghrp, would it still be effective?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Guys I read I read I read maybe to much sometimes its difficult to diferentiate fact from fiction and I dont remember where I read this it was some years back but supposedly Dorian Yates big secret to getting so massive was that he used seramorelin interveiniously. Apparently a nurse would come to his place three nites a week and give him an iv of seramorelin in a saline solution then early in the morning when his GH was at its peak he would eat and take a shot of insulin?
If you google seramorelin most of the articles mention using it interveiniously?
I have also come across information stating some pros inject synthetic GH into a vein and that it is more effective used in that mannor?
Alpha I will be very interested in hearing your opinion on this information.

An estimation on my end,GHRPs(5-6 amino acids) are very short peptides relatively stable specially in bac.water.The problem is with the Mod GRF(29 amino acids) it's a considerably bigger peptide and it's stability at room temp for long may be not that good.The bigger the peptide the more WEAK SPOTS it has that it can break at into smaller inactive fragments whether by heat ,light or bacterial proteolytic enzymes.But both peptides when compared to HGH,insulin or hCG they are extremely shorter,So I can safely assume they can withstand 24hours stored in a cold dark non-refrigerated place.

The only way I could know for sure is to do a serum GH test,after leaving the syringe out of the fridge for 6-12 hours.

I actually keep my slin, hum-r, in the same drawer as my ghrp2/cjc (mod1-29) and have had the same 10ml vial for months now that I dose regularly PWO and if there has been any degradation I havent noticed it since if I dont get my carbs going around the usual peak times hypo sides will still come a knocking... now I know I seen the lily pamphlet say can keep at room temp for 30 days but that I imagine is to give the true diabetics just some piece of mind.. it keeps well past 30 days...

oh and FYI re extended slin use... I've used roughly 7iu PWO just about every training day for last few months and recent fasted labs I had pulled came back normal... frankly I didnt even care to ask the number the number after hearing my doc just making quick mention saying blood sugar is good and normal as he skimmed down the panel..... I was happy enough with that...

Guys I read I read I read maybe to much sometimes its difficult to diferentiate fact from fiction and I dont remember where I read this it was some years back but supposedly Dorian Yates big secret to getting so massive was that he used seramorelin interveiniously. Apparently a nurse would come to his place three nites a week and give him an iv of seramorelin in a saline solution then early in the morning when his GH was at its peak he would eat and take a shot of insulin?
If you google seramorelin most of the articles mention using it interveiniously?
I have also come across information stating some pros inject synthetic GH into a vein and that it is more effective used in that mannor?
Alpha I will be very interested in hearing your opinion on this information.

24 hour pituitary emptying like every 3 hours? Sounds like it'd work. Costs as much as growth though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws