over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

A 100/100 of GRF/GHRP 6 test would be interesting. I know a lot of ppl use GHRP 6. I wonder if the spike is comparable or far less.

Just playing the other side of the coin here.....what if the GRF/Ipm peaked earlier, at perhaps 20 minutes? Subjectively I get far better results with the GRF/Ipm then GRF/GHRP-6 or GHRP2 with the 100/100 dosing. Or perhaps the size of the peak pulse is less in terms of ng/ml of GH but longer in duration. Have to wait and see. And thank you Alpha for all the time/resources spent on this.

Last edited:
so im doing mod grf and ghrp2 100mcg x3 times a day. i see guys saying on here ur going up to 5 and some 8 times. how often can i dose this. every 3 hours? alpha, do you believe that doing this would be better than doing 5ius of rips daily? i know were talking about no antibodies and it being endogenous vs exogeneous....im just curious on what these serum numbers translate in the real world to fat loss and muscle gains and which would yield more impressive results. ive been following the thread, i stopped using rips with the peps now bc we dont have a test on if it is better or its blunting gh release. so im trying to figure out the best way to use these for fat loss and maybe some muscle gain but emphasis on fat loss.

I'm pretty disappointed to see those results with ipam seeing as I bought a lot of it and only a little ghrp2/6. I'm hoping some testing done at different time intervals will yield better results.

Here's hoping I didn't waste a few hundred bucks!

Just playing the other side of the coin here.....what if the GRF/Ipm peaked earlier, at perhaps 20 minutes? Subjectively I get far better results with the GRF/Ipm then GRF/GHRP-6 or GHRP2 with the 100/100 dosing. Or perhaps the size of the peak pulse is less in terms of ng/ml of GH but longer in duration. Have to wait and see. And thank you Alpha for all the time/resources spent on this.

I would say that is pretty impossible. We already know that Ipam has a longer half life than GHRP-2 so there is no way it can peak. And lets just say what the hell and assume it peaks at 20min and by 40min it is down to 2 then it would not be a good candidate anyways. Having a a biological activity of 20min is just not worth it and same reason Sermorelin never was a success.

Alpha I can't say how appreciative i am for all of your research. I started my 100/100 2/grf 5x per day routine today. I can't wait to see how it goes. Im sure with all the pulses i should see some changes fairly quickly. Can't wait to see how all the tests go. Im wondering do you think creating 5 pulses a day 7 days a week is going to have any reduced effects tot he pulse after a month or 2. How long do you think the body can pulse this many times?

I dont see any reason why the pituitaty cant pulse 5-7 times daily. You have to remember through the first 15-18yrs of our life the pituitary is pulsing several times a day. Think about it. How do you think you go from a sperm/egg to a 180lb person in 18yrs? How many of you have put on 180lbs in the last 15yrs lol.

I can't stay awake dosing 6x a day!

Oposite hear, i wouldn't sleep for shit at 6x daily unless it's ipam, which isn't looking like the best option any more

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

So for my 1000th post.....

GRF/IPAM 100/250mcg 2hours post injection

So this was done yesterday and basically fasting GRF/Ipam were injected in the 100/250mcg combination and blood drawn exactly 2 hours later. We see a result of 5.3 in the serum GH. So at 40min it was 2.2, and 4.0 on two separate tests so at 2 hours it is 5 so it is pretty flat. We are definitely not getting the peak of GHRP-2 but there may something to Ipam after all. If we can show that Ipam keeps levels up above normal for many hours maybe that is why people are having better results than GHRP-2.

So today i am doing the same test as above but getting serum drawn at 4 hours :) The next test will be to do same thing with GHRP-2 and test at 4 hours and compare to see what the area under the curve is and which can sustain the longest with a good amount of peak. I am super excited about the results for tomorrow :headbang:

18a7de6f.jpg

I just did 250mcg Ipam/100mcg Grf at 90min post injec.

I just saw your results alpha ,I think there are 3 explanation for the results:

1)It's all Mod Grf NOT the Ipam.
2)Ipam peaked between the 40min and 120 min,so may be my test can come with benifit.
3)Ipam peaks so slowly ,so it might be beneficial.

But I have always heard about the GH bleed.If the Ipam peaks so slowly like that won't it cause a GH bleed instead of strong peaks?

I just did 250mcg Ipam/100mcg Grf at 90min post injec.

I just saw your results alpha ,I think there are 3 explanation for the results:

2)Ipam peaked between the 40min and 120 min,so may be my test can come with benifit.

But I have always heard about the GH bleed.If the Ipam peaks so slowly like that won't it cause a GH bleed instead of strong peaks?

This is definitely a possibility but we need to do a test with GRF alone and see what GH level we get.

Well we can say it has peaked between 40-120min since at 2 hours we have got the highest number 5.3 so far. Now if we check at 4 hours and it comes back at 2.0 lets assume then we can say somewhere between 2-4 hours it has peaked.

Yes, the results will tell us how long it will stay? If it at 4 hours it is still 5.0 then i will check at 6 hours and so on.

So at 40min it was 2.2, and 4.0 on two separate tests so at 2 hours it is 5 so it is pretty flat. We are definitely not getting the peak of GHRP-2 but there may something to Ipam after all. If we can show that Ipam keeps levels up above normal for many hours maybe that is why people are having better results than GHRP-2.

That's what I was getting at earlier. Not a spike but a flat continuous max pulse over longer duration. the graph would look like a table top not a spike. Not sure if that is clear. Anyhow if this turns out to be the case then fewer daily injects perhaps?

That's what I was getting at earlier. Not a spike but a flat continuous max pulse over longer duration. the graph would look like a table top not a spike. Not sure if that is clear. Anyhow if this turns out to be the case then fewer daily injects perhaps?

Well pretty much. If this keeps serum GH levels flat at lets say between 4-5 for six hours lets say then there is not reason to inject every 3 hours because you are not gonna go higher anyways.

So this was done yesterday and basically fasting GRF/Ipam were injected in the 100/250mcg combination and blood drawn exactly 2 hours later. We see a result of 5.3 in the serum GH. So at 40min it was 2.2, and 4.0 on two separate tests so at 2 hours it is 5 so it is pretty flat. We are definitely not getting the peak of GHRP-2 but there may something to Ipam after all. If we can show that Ipam keeps levels up above normal for many hours maybe that is why people are having better results than GHRP-2.

So today i am doing the same test as above but getting serum drawn at 4 hours :) The next test will be to do same thing with GHRP-2 and test at 4 hours and compare to see what the area under the curve is and which can sustain the longest with a good amount of peak. I am super excited about the results for tomorrow :headbang:

18a7de6f.jpg

Nice work Alpha!!!!

disappointed in Ipam so bad !! Shaking my head

Dark, get a test done when you only do GHRP2, what if CJC actually doesn't do any good ?

Say you take 100mcg ghrp2, 100mcg ipam, and 100mcg mod...would this give you the high peak of ghrp2 and the sustained release of ipam? If so, it would be the perfect combination for those of us who can't bring peptides to work.

NVM, confused with Dark's test

I have a feeling Ipam doesn't do anything and that was just CJC doing work

Last edited:
NVM, confused with Dark's test

I have a feeling Ipam doesn't do anything and that was just CJC doing work

Yeah...the only way we will know what is doing what is if ghrp2, ipam, and mod grf are tested individually.

The coolest thing about all this serum hgh testing is eventually we will have the optimum protocol to produce the greatest results from these gh peptides. You guys are so awesome for donating your time and blood for all of us here. Thank you so very much!!! :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws