over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

Ghrp/ghrh does NOT cost as much as synthetic hgh. How do you come up with that? Let me guess...you're getting your peptides somewhere other than ergopep?

Ergopep ghrp/ghrh comes in 5mg vials. That's 50 doses at saturation dose. If you dose them 8x/day you would need 5 vials of ghrp and 5 vials of ghrh per month. That's $150/month to get a serum hgh level of 24, based on the latest test results on ghrp2/cjc no dac. You would get this peak 8x everyday. That's approximately 10ius per day of real hgh without gh bleed.

Most synthetic hgh is fake or severely under dosed. There's no way you are going to get 300ius(10ius/day) of real synthetic hgh for $150. Try $500 if you are lucky. And how many synthetic hgh serum gh tests show scores of 24 these days on a consistent basis? Riptropin...that's it. Nothing else.

Peps and gh is where it's at. If i had to choose 1 it would be gh, specificly rips just because it gives ME better results at 4iu than taking 3 or 4 lots of peps a day which is all i can really fit in. Others may get better results on peps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

As Phil said earlier, it has to be better that it is endo GH. Its your own production.

Ak

Ghrp/ghrh does NOT cost as much as synthetic hgh. How do you come up with that? Let me guess...you're getting your peptides somewhere other than ergopep?

Ergopep ghrp/ghrh comes in 5mg vials. That's 50 doses at saturation dose. If you dose them 8x/day you would need 5 vials of ghrp and 5 vials of ghrh per month. That's $150/month to get a serum hgh level of 24, based on the latest test results on ghrp2/cjc no dac. You would get this peak 8x everyday. That's approximately 10ius per day of real hgh without gh bleed.

Most synthetic hgh is fake or severely under dosed. There's no way you are going to get 300ius(10ius/day) of real synthetic hgh for $150. Try $500 if you are lucky. And how many synthetic hgh serum gh tests show scores of 24 these days on a consistent basis? Riptropin...that's it. Nothing else.

and no dealing with Customs... 100% you will get it lol

wouldnt you run out of places to inject tho ?

Plenty of spots on the side of your animal's glutes

damn straight!.. 1/2" 29g are so small and cinch you can go anywhere there is some meat or skin fold to raise and get under... just bi, tri, delt alone gives me *ahem someone about 100 dif site possibilities just on one side... LOL

Amazing thread...quic question cause I just read through all 17 pages and not sure if i missed it. Are you guys dosing your peptides 7 days a week or doing 5 on and 2 off like moat people do with gh?

Amazing thread...quic question cause I just read through all 17 pages and not sure if i missed it. Are you guys dosing your peptides 7 days a week or doing 5 on and 2 off like moat people do with gh?

24/7/365 babeee

GRF/IPAM results

Well well well....

Sorry i have been too busy to upload pics and update latest info. But i have been testing GRF/Ipam last two weeks and results have been disappointing compared to GHRP-2 combo. I initially did GRF/Ipam 100/250mcg and tested fasting at 40min and serum GH was 4.0, then i obtained GRF/Ipam from another sponsor and tested it also at 100/250mcg and tested at 40min and came back at 2.2! There are a few possibilities:

1) Ipam sucks
2) Ipam has a much higher saturation dose
3) It peaks later than 40min

All of the above are possibilities. We know from some studies that Ipam is not as strong of an agonist compared to GHRP-2 and we also that it has a longer half life so it may be a combination of the above.

The next test i am doing is the GRF/Ipam 100/250mcg at 1.5-2hours fasting. I do not want to change dosage and test at 2 hours because i would be changing two variables and if we get a good result we dont know if it was the higher dosage or the longer time. So scientifically you want to change one variable at a time. If the serum levels at 2 hours are still low then we know that it is not time and may be dosage. Next time i will just fucking boom dose at 1mg with GRF 100mcg and see. With the next two tests we would know pretty much usefullness of Ipam.

This is really exciting because so far everybody just uses peptides without any major evidence and these testings help us get the shit right. So keep fingers crossed, i will have more results for you later this week :)

dca8811e.jpg

285b37c3.jpg

oh wow. Most dose their grf at 2 mg/vial. I didn't notice your 5. Also Dat's charte shows grf/ghrp pulses to be as high as 100.

GRF/IPAM results

Well well well....

Sorry i have been too busy to upload pics and update latest info. But i have been testing GRF/Ipam last two weeks and results have been disappointing compared to GHRP-2 combo. I initially did GRF/Ipam 100/250mcg and tested fasting at 40min and serum GH was 4.0, then i obtained GRF/Ipam from another sponsor and tested it also at 100/250mcg and tested at 40min and came back at 2.2! There are a few possibilities:

1) Ipam sucks
2) Ipam has a much higher saturation dose
3) It peaks later than 40min

All of the above are possibilities. We know from some studies that Ipam is not as strong of an agonist compared to GHRP-2 and we also that it has a longer half life so it may be a combination of the above.

The next test i am doing is the GRF/Ipam 100/250mcg at 1.5-2hours fasting. I do not want to change dosage and test at 2 hours because i would be changing two variables and if we get a good result we dont know if it was the higher dosage or the longer time. So scientifically you want to change one variable at a time. If the serum levels at 2 hours are still low then we know that it is not time and may be dosage. Next time i will just fucking boom dose at 1mg with GRF 100mcg and see. With the next two tests we would know pretty much usefullness of Ipam.

This is really exciting because so far everybody just uses peptides without any major evidence and these testings help us get the shit right. So keep fingers crossed, i will have more results for you later this week :)

dca8811e.jpg

285b37c3.jpg

What should mod GRF (1-29) done by itself? Seems both peps may be lacking?

oh wow. Most dose their grf at 2 mg/vial. I didn't notice your 5. Also Dat's charte shows grf/ghrp pulses to be as high as 100.

I have seen Dats chart and it sounds good but i like to see it duplicated in a human. I love Dat and he has a lot of good info. His site also mentions that food because of somatostatin blocks serum GH release but i have proven that to be incorrect.

GRF by itself doesnt work so well. It is the combination that gives synergistic results.

Im starting to wonder if ipam and mod grf dont have the same synergy as ghrp 2 and mod grf.

I honestly feel more on ipam 200mcgs 3x's a day than I did with mod grf and ipam both 100mcgs 3x's a day.

Im starting to wonder if ipam and mod grf dont have the same synergy as ghrp 2 and mod grf.

I honestly feel more on ipam 200mcgs 3x's a day than I did with mod grf and ipam both 100mcgs 3x's a day.

Well i dont think and cant come up with any scientific reason that GRF would be inhibitory to the action of Ipamorelin. It may not benefit it but it definitely wont hurt it. But 100GRF and 250mcg of Ipam didnt show the upside AT 40min. It is very possible that we may get same numbers as GHRP-2 if we test at 1.5-2 hours.

I can't wait to see the results for the 1mg BOOM dose of ipamorelin.

100mcg ghrp2 knocks me on my ass.

1mg(BOOM DOSE) ipamorelin knocks me on my ass.

100mcg ipamorelin does nothing to me. I can't feel. I always suspected the harder it hits, the more hgh is released. DAT said the two have nothing to do with eachother. I guess we'll see who is right and who is wrong very shortly. :eek:

Alpha, what you are doing is very altruistic. Your research is changing everything. Thank you so much for bringing science into the peptide area, and putting an end to all the bro-science myths. :headbang:

Alpha I can't say how appreciative i am for all of your research. I started my 100/100 2/grf 5x per day routine today. I can't wait to see how it goes. Im sure with all the pulses i should see some changes fairly quickly. Can't wait to see how all the tests go. Im wondering do you think creating 5 pulses a day 7 days a week is going to have any reduced effects tot he pulse after a month or 2. How long do you think the body can pulse this many times?

Thanks for conducting this research! Not to ruffle any feathers but you mite want to try the Ipamorelin test with some .us sourced ipa. I am interested in this because the hunger of ghrp2 always killed me.. so I would always go with ipa. sucks to think I am getting much less pulse. Perhaps I will test once I go back on peps..

Disappointed in ipam, alpha what if you test just ghrp 2, looks like cjc doesn't do shit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131