over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Expired Deca & Sust.

MSTR Painter

Registered
I have a friend that bought some sust exp.1/05 and Deca exp6/04.
Can he use it or should he chunk it?

MSTR Painter said:
Most meds including aas will live on long after the expiry date. It all depends on storage methods. Most shelf life is 4-5years, again depends on storage. Prolly should be ok but unless you know it has been stored right I would'nt chance it. It may be ok but lost it's effectiveness. So why cause your body more stress for no good reason. How much we talkin bout? if small amount chuck it and get fresh produce. If not maybe start savin up some bucks to replace. I'm not a gambler so when it becomes a crap shoot, I crap out. I always play it ridiculously safe with this sort of thing. Shit I threw away 30mls of bold the other day cause I knew how old it was!!!

oldfella said:
Most meds including aas will live on long after the expiry date. It all depends on storage methods. Most shelf life is 4-5years, again depends on storage. Prolly should be ok but unless you know it has been stored right I would'nt chance it. It may be ok but lost it's effectiveness. So why cause your body more stress for no good reason. How much we talkin bout? if small amount chuck it and get fresh produce. If not maybe start savin up some bucks to replace. I'm not a gambler so when it becomes a crap shoot, I crap out. I always play it ridiculously safe with this sort of thing. Shit I threw away 30mls of bold the other day cause I knew how old it was!!!
Thanks oldfella, I`m going to tell him to chuck it.

I remember reading about a study the military did on a stockpile of old drugs they had and it was determined that something like 90% of them had lost little effectivness even after 15 years.

MSTR Painter said:
Thanks oldfella, I`m going to tell him to chuck it.
Better safe than sorry!!:)

|---[\\\\]>---------- fuck that! i just got done taking some amps of omnas that exp. in 2000! i was weary at first too, but i talked to a doc and a nurse and both who train at my gym said it was totally fine, especially the amps. they have never been exposed to xtreme heat or light, they just lose some of their 'punch' they said 10mL btls are little dif. especially if the security seal has been broken, prob. no more than 4 years tops on those....

Yeah if you're ever gonna throw gear away let me know... Just send it to me and I will dispose of it for ya!! ;)

aoj said:
I remember reading about a study the military did on a stockpile of old drugs they had and it was determined that something like 90% of them had lost little effectivness even after 15 years.

I heard that they loose about 20% of there effectiness each year after expired. Could be wrong, Just somthing I heard said.

Big Bapper said:
I heard that they loose about 20% of there effectiness each year after expired. Could be wrong, Just somthing I heard said.
That's the point I was trying to make. It prolly is ok, but if it is 20,30,40% less effective then why tax your system with weak shit! I know this stuff costs, but how much is a trip to the doctor then a trip to the hospital worth?? By days end you will do what you will do. I will not be putting four, five or seven year old shit in me!! Again if you are 100% positive that it will be ok then go for it. Can you be 100% positive??

I agree with that, just the fact that you know you are injecting into yourself an expire drug, makes me think twice. You know, what if... No I don't take chances with substances that are going deep into my muscles.

MSTR Painter said:

Just send it to me. I will dispose of it for you. I'll even pay fo the shipping.

Always looking out for fellow promuscle bros.;)

Seriously though, I shot Sustanon I got from the pharmacy 4 years after the expiration date. Got great gains from it too.

I got the stuff from the pharmacy myself and kept it in a cool, dark space for 6 years.

The key to how long it will stay good is really in how it has been stored.

Hope that helps.

bahahahahahahaha

OMG america has trained ya'll right.anything past an experation date is BAD so you should not use it.hear's a little secret for ya, experation dates are put there so the product has limited life.everyone is trained to throw away old experation dates and go buy new things.what a joke if the product was stored properly and kept in a normal temperature it is fine.now for those who say it loses it it's potentsy i would love to see lab work done on that.i've taken plenty of things that were "expired" and they always worked just like they were suppossed to.:D

NEWS FLASH evrything in america is built to break and expire.the rotors on a new ford truck are so thin that usually when they hit 40000 miles they need to be replaced.AMERICA CONSUME AND SPEND so evryone can run faster andfaster on their wheel to get nowhere.

SO TELL your buddy his gear if fine and if he's still scared i'm sure their are quit a few who would test it out for him.

leap

ps.god america really does have everyone living scared:eek: my best suggestion if the gov't says it's bad -it should be your first priority to do! if the FDA says it's bad-take it on a regular basis. the opposite apllies also gov't says good -run the other way.FDA say not harmfull -don't touch it with a ten foot pole.

man i took some b-12 injectable that wa a year expired and it worked fine.i asked a doctor before i took it and he said most meds even after expired they are still good.he did say they loose there strenge or what ever the hell he siad but he told me it wont hurt you. worse case it wont work thats all.now that was b-12 with gear me personally i would not do it if expired.it's bad enough doing it period imagen expired.did your buddy buy it or what.if he did tell him to return it if he can but dont through it away.i'm sure some bro's here would really want it.why toss it when you can give it.(that was not a sexual remark by the way)LMAO

leapfrog said:
OMG america has trained ya'll right.anything past an experation date is BAD so you should not use it.hear's a little secret for ya, experation dates are put there so the product has limited life.everyone is trained to throw away old experation dates and go buy new things.what a joke if the product was stored properly and kept in a normal temperature it is fine.now for those who say it loses it it's potentsy i would love to see lab work done on that.i've taken plenty of things that were "expired" and they always worked just like they were suppossed to.:D

NEWS FLASH evrything in america is built to break and expire.the rotors on a new ford truck are so thin that usually when they hit 40000 miles they need to be replaced.AMERICA CONSUME AND SPEND so evryone can run faster andfaster on their wheel to get nowhere.

SO TELL your buddy his gear if fine and if he's still scared i'm sure their are quit a few who would test it out for him.

leap

ps.god america really does have everyone living scared:eek: my best suggestion if the gov't says it's bad -it should be your first priority to do! if the FDA says it's bad-take it on a regular basis. the opposite apllies also gov't says good -run the other way.FDA say not harmfull -don't touch it with a ten foot pole.
Hey leapfrog, it's all good but if you had read my earlier post I've said IT PROLLY IS OK AS LONG AS IT HAS BEEN STORED PROPERLY. If you know it is/has been stored correctly then go for it. Can you be so sure when you were not the one storing it? Have you read the Bald Nazi story? I'm in no way saying that those probs were from out of date gear but you really need to read up on this more. All of this shit is hard on the body. So we go and do it anyway, it's a choice we make. So when you decide to use then you accept the risk. Why add to the risk with out of date gear when you have no idea how it has been stored. This stuff could've been rolling around in the trunk of a guy's car! How do you know? It's about taking a little responsibility for what you are about to do. I for one do not want to read of any more of our bros falling over cause of gear related issues. It's just plain not safe or smart.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear