over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake anavar??

JTAustin3

Registered
Newbies
Got some anavar from a Chinese supplier and when it put it in my mouth it falls apart as soon as the water hits it before I swallow. Fake anavar isn’t it? Claims to be 50mg paid $50 for 100

Got some anavar from a Chinese supplier and when it put it in my mouth it falls apart as soon as the water hits it before I swallow. Fake anavar isn’t it? Claims to be 50mg paid $50 for 100
Just the price sounds to good to be true.

Also got proviron at the same price and dosage do you think it’s also no good?

I’m guessing you didn’t buy from a board sponsor? I used a sponsor who was on here years back and the asshole fucked me over. I think he went by by. I hate scammers.

Curious how that makes it fake. Most pills, the actual substance is a fraction of the pill, the rest is filler. Maybe it's the filler they use or maybe the pills weren't pressed tight so they dissolve faster.

Got some anavar from a Chinese supplier and when it put it in my mouth it falls apart as soon as the water hits it before I swallow. Fake anavar isn’t it?

^^^LOL ..are you really basing your belief that they are fake bc it "fell apart in your mouth"??

Claims to be 50mg paid $50 for 100

^^^some of you guys are really "bargain-chasers" to your own detriment
..either that or you really have no-clue (..as in zero clue) about these AAS

^^^i think that both of these fuel the birth of & feed the "predatory supplier"
..in other words; ..they recognize this about "enough" of the community & that's why they come into existence
..they know "what your button is" ..& they "got your number" 😉

►a modern day saving grace for such people is the "AnaSci Testing Project"
BEST SUGGESTION;
..go to AnaSci & get familiar with their testing & the testing history that is stored there
..look for sponsors that have never failed
..buy from them

no "butt-hurting" intended here ..so please nobody take what i said the wrong way ..good luck!!

Some of the best anadrol ive ever used has been from a guaranteed sponsor, domestic, and those tabs dissolved fast as hell 🤔

Take 100mg a day split dose and if you aren’t pumped AF....Idk. Shit makes me pumped to the gills. Bargain if it is.

Max

Sometimes you get what you paid for... Not so say its not legit but its the game brother, learn from your mistakes if you make them.

Lord knows we have all got played at some point in some way or another.. Live and learn ..hopefully..

BIOGENIX

Get a test from Roidtest and test it. Just a few bucks and have the peace of mind. The 2 things mentioned as the reasons have nothing to do with if its real or not.

Sounds super cheap, could be under dosed or something fishy. BUT is still over the cost of production. Especially if they are producing large quantities. Testing is the only way to truly know. Pills falling apart is just about pressure with pressing. Nothing about the ingredients.

Sounds like they didn't add any binding agents to the filler. It's a toss up, could be var or something else. Roidtest will at least tell you if there is any aas compounds in the pill. Now identifying what the results mean on orals is a different story, sometimes the filler will make the results a different shade.

很好奇这怎么让它是假的。大多数药丸,实际物质是药丸的一小部分,其余是填充剂。也许是他们使用的填充剂,或者药丸没有压紧,所以它们溶解得更快。
Good(y)

I’ve had anavar before but never had it dissolved fast as you’ve stated

Actually, it falling apart like that COULD mean it's real bc usually real anavar is very gritty kinda like sugar. If that were improperly pressed into a tab with say magnesium stearate which is a more fine powder- that could cause the tablet to fall apart easier. Were the tablets very small? Bc the dose of var 50mg in a total of say 150mg tablet pressed really hard- the higher ratio var to the filler/binder the more likely that would be to happen.

Tablet pressing properly has alot of variables like matching the correct binders, fillers as far as grain size and weights and total mgs to medicine mgs etc... Putting it in plain English.
You can force it to hold with enough pressure but if they're just using the same ole binders and fillers for every product- what you are experiencing as far as falling apart is very possible if not probable with var.

Imagine pressing 50mgs of less dense and bigger and probably sharper oxandrolone grains mixed with 150mgs of more dense but far finer magnesium stearate powder particles. Can you see how that would fall apart easily? Also, var is water soluble and magnesium stearate is not.

We don't know what they used as a binder/filler but I'm just using this as an example of how it could very easily cause your falling apart experience.

Better to go by results, better yet by bloods, better still by testing it.

Dude, if you've had no bad effects from taking it- then keep taking it and see what happens as far as strength and results. You may just have improperly manufactured/pressed tablets with real var. And the price? Well remember whatever ppl pay for var raws here is alot less cost in China. So they probably can charge less for finished product manufactured over there.

Of course it could be fake AF no matter how it's manufactured! Hahahaha It could be winny or anything sold as var too. If it hasn't given you any bad effects- keep taking it and see what happens.
Best of luck to you!

the tabbing process really dictates if it falls apart quickly. Only way to tell if its bunk is to get your blood levels tested before and after to see if its doing what its suppose to do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws