over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle - Anavar

morganpriestleyyy

Newbies
Hey there,

25 y.o. woman, looking for advice on starting my first cycle of Anavar. I'm thinking I'll run it for 6 weeks - 5 mg/day for the first two weeks and then up it to 10 mg/day for the last four weeks if no major side effects...

My ultimate physique goal is to be pretty lean and veiny with some shoulders and back muscles POPPIN'. I'm coming away from a somewhat aggressive cut (currently 5'5", 134 lbs., and about 21% body fat). I know that Anavar isn't designed as a fat burner, but I wondered how much of the muscle-building processes involved with it might contribute to an overall leaner aesthetic, especially while I'm still in a slight deficit (with macros super dialed in).

If any of you have any helpful info/ advice on what I can expect from this, definitely let me know! I'm also open to dosage advice if my plan seems off to any of you.

Thanks in advance:)

10 mg is high for you. Anavar does preferentially shed ab fat via a hepatic ketogenic mechanism in addition to the AR-mediated anti-adipogenic effects (i.e., commitment of premesenchymal stem cells [preadipocytes] to a myogenic rather than adipogenic lineage; the slight increase to RMR conferred by skeletal muscle [very minor that last one]).

We're mostly proponents of high dosing here. But for an AAS virgin with your LBM, b.f.%, & antropometrics, jumping to 10 mg on your first run merely serves to "blow your wad" (sorry for the crude analogy) by using a near theoretical maximal dose (i.e., you expend some of your strategic increase in dosage over time and insodoing expend with an "Ace in the hole" that you could have more strategically used later on).

10 mg is high for you. Anavar does preferentially shed ab fat via a hepatic ketogenic mechanism in addition to the AR-mediated anti-adipogenic effects (i.e., commitment of premesenchymal stem cells [preadipocytes] to a myogenic rather than adipogenic lineage; the slight increase to RMR conferred by skeletal muscle [very minor that last one]).

We're mostly proponents of high dosing here. But for an AAS virgin with your LBM, b.f.%, & antropometrics, jumping to 10 mg on your first run merely serves to "blow your wad" (sorry for the crude analogy) by using a near theoretical maximal dose (i.e., you expend some of your strategic increase in dosage over time and insodoing expend with an "Ace in the hole" that you could have more strategically used later on).
This is SO helpful; seriously thank you so much!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws