over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake tren? 700mg Ace a week.

medici999

Banned
Hi guys.

Im about 10days in now, been doing 100mg tren ace ed with 50mg test prop and 50mg mast p...i prefer to keep test lower.

I am dieting so cals are low, however i've not got any night sweats, no shortness of breath etc atall....body appearance hasnt changed really and strength isnt moving as such.

Would you say give it longer?

It's a homebrew that i'm using.

Thanks

Hi guys.

Im about 10days in now, been doing 100mg tren ace ed with 50mg test prop and 50mg mast p...i prefer to keep test lower.

I am dieting so cals are low, however i've not got any night sweats, no shortness of breath etc atall....body appearance hasnt changed really and strength isnt moving as such.

Would you say give it longer?

It's a homebrew that i'm using.

Thanks

Yes give it longer imo, its sometimes taken 2 weeks for me when running tren a before ive really felt it...

However i believe tren is about the most faked aas out there....

Yes give it longer imo, its sometimes taken 2 weeks for me when running tren a before ive really felt it...

However i believe tren is about the most faked aas out there....

i agree but only becoz youve already bought the tren so ud be an idiot to make a judgement based on 1 week into using it

however IMO if you notice nothing by 2nd week its bunk, i personly notice tren eth (the longer ester) effects by week 3 clearly, and the side effect day 1, cough, sweats, instantly

thats why i only buy tren from a good sponser i used to get hombrew but its not worth takeing any chances its really easy to mess up makeing but like they stated above give it another week

Hey bro what kind of homebrew?? Pellet and powder?

Did you homebrew it or buy from someone?
If you home-brewed, was the powder yellowish? (only reason I ask is that the few times I've used it the powder was yellow!)

I get tren cough or fina cough after ever shot no matter what I do. So it's easy for me to tell

Give it another week or so. You should see some strength increase if not anything else. You may be someone that doesnt encounter the profound negative tren effects you always hear about. But you should see some of your lifts going up very soon if it's good.

Don't judge if it's fake or not based on the sides. In my opinion, the guys here wayyyy over exaggerate the sides from tren. I've ran tren multiple times and felt none of the side effects that they talk about. Maybe I'm just lucky.

fuck the sides, if you arent able to "feel" 1cc of trenA a day and no strength gain after a week....either you are a super shit responder....or your shit is wack..700mg trenA you should physically "FEEL" running thru your blood...

I have only encountered night sweats a few times myself. None of the other sides. I feel better on tren than test for sure. It takes a bit over two weeks for me to kick in full blast. Tren ace.

fuck the sides, if you arent able to "feel" 1cc of trenA a day and no strength gain after a week....either you are a super shit responder....or your shit is wack..700mg trenA you should physically "FEEL" running thru your blood...

^^^This

I am 8 days into 50mg of tren ace ed. I started have minor sides about 3-4 days in and can totally feel it working 7 days in from the strength and sides.....

I felt my lungs trying to shut off after the first cc of tren a and i mixed it with prop...so i think it may be garbage bro...jmo

Just give it some more time. It still takes a couple weeks to really notice anything. Don't base it off sides because I rarely get sides from tren. Eventually I will sweat at night, some times elevated BP

I have been running GS ace for a few weeks and it's great and I have only had a cough once. I could feel it coming on a couple times but only one actuall coughing fit.

I've made ace a lot and used others, sides really vary person to person. I think people tend to over state some of the sides or just expect them too much. You should notice some good increase in strength pretty soon and I'm one of those guys who takes a few weeks to see gains even with SE.

For me low test use alongside tren eliminates sides but equally true tren ace hits me week one and if the OP is 10+ days into it I'd be weary of product quality

I would give it a few more days. But it doesn't look good. I never had a problem with the cough, even back in the day, when I converted the pellets since that was all that was available. The night sweats are another thing. No sweats, no tren, at least for me. I also worked my way up to 100mg ed precontest for 5-6 weeks. That was f...n great. If you have the slightest doubt, you are probably right.

Run it past 2:nd week before you decide if its crap or not.
Since your dieting I wouldn't expect alot of strenght gains.

i have to disagree! especially with tren ace... i dieted dropping 45lbs of whale blubber in 4 months and my strength went through the roof... i blew past personal records like they were just memories... for the record the diet i was using was dave palumbos super low carb... only carbs i got was post workout and my strength still went through roof... supps i was using was 750 mgs test and 80mgs tren ed, thats it... strength and tren ace are linked like siamese twins IMO

homebrew tren ace when done right is something a person should be able to count on when it comes to the product being real, why would a pure vet supplier invest in fake pellets???

Hey bro if it has been 10 days then it is most likely BUNK!!!! When I run Tren Ace at 100mgs ED I tend to notice it's effects almost instantly. Within the first week my strength goes retarded and then all of the great Tren effects follow. So I guess since everyone is saying run it longer even though I dissagree, but maybe you could be a slow responder or it's under dosed and may take a couple more days NOT weeks to feel it. Good Luck bro!!!

yeah, uhm... if you've been on 700mg of tren ace for a week and you don't feel anything at all then it's as fake as a 3 dollar bill.

most tren is faked or underdosed so it's not really a surprise.

just saw this and want to say i disagree entirely. i was just recently running dnp, eating sub 1,000 calories a day and then hit the tren. strength went up very drastically, as well as noticing my once flat muscles getting hard again due to glycogen stores refilling, and this was only on 280mg a week by itself. tren isn't called the nectar of the gods for nothing, it does some amazing shit

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity