over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite bodybuilding forum ?

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey ProMuscle,

Im sure this has been gone over before, and if it has im sorry to put the question up again...But, what boards do you guys go to and what is your favorite board...(Beside's this one !!!)

The only board's I really go to anymore is this one, IntenseMuscle, and Mayhem...

chris

I don't go anywhere else. I don't see a reason to. I spend too much time on the internet as it is. If I started going to other boards, I'd never leave my apartment.

chris250 said:
Hey ProMuscle,

Im sure this has been gone over before, and if it has im sorry to put the question up again...But, what boards do you guys go to and what is your favorite board...(Beside's this one !!!)

The only board's I really go to anymore is this one, IntenseMuscle, and Mayhem...

chris
professionalmuscle and musclemayhem! thats pretty much it, i visit some others but these are the ones that i actually have a decent post count on!

There is just so much more GOOD information here. I've looked around some and there are some REAL idiots on other boards who claim to know it all. This is by far the best.

This one is deffinatley my favorite.
I try to hit all BigA`s boards daily. Milos has a good board also.
I dont participate much But do go read from time to time and some good information on there also.

This one
Intensemuscle
mayhem
and outlaw and AR b/c I know a lot of the guys there really well.

Pm, UG, Rippedmass, lurk at most of Big A boards, musclesci, bolex, genxxl. But mainly I like this board the best cause everyone from the old gade, old UG, old Rippedmass came here. There are alot of hella good peeps here with alot of good info. peace

The only other top board there is (although some wouldn't consider it a BB'ing board, but the best board none the less).....Alinboard!!!!;) :)

chris250 said:
Hey ProMuscle,

chris

I'm on almost all the boards and like them all but very fond of alinboard and professional muscle.

Right Here.:)

I go here and nowhere else

got everything I need here and no bullshit

this board has the best members u can find

I get invited to new boards all the time by owners and mods. I will occasionally drop in for a post or two but I never spend anytime at most boards.

The only boards I post regularly at and spend my time on are professional muscle because I like the amount of competitors here, and anabolex because I am a super-mod there.

Almost Pro said:
I get invited to new boards all the time by owners and mods. I will occasionally drop in for a post or two but I never spend anytime at most boards.

The only boards I post regularly at and spend my time on are professional muscle because I like the amount of competitors here, and anabolex because I am a super-mod there.
the amount of serious competitors is usually what draws me to a board... when it comes to that categorie its musclemayhem and professionalmuscle in that order! when it comes to info, its professionalmuscle and intensemuscle in that order in my opinion!
so whats all this mean??? professionalmuscle is probably the best well rounded board..

ProMuscle only

b-boy said:
the amount of serious competitors is usually what draws me to a board... when it comes to that categorie its musclemayhem and professionalmuscle in that order! when it comes to info, its professionalmuscle and intensemuscle in that order in my opinion!
so whats all this mean??? professionalmuscle is probably the best well rounded board..
I haven't really checked out musclemayhem yet. It is such a pain in the ass to establish yourself at a board. Although this place is great, you guys are very welcoming and took me in with open arms:)

ProMuscle is a great board and truthfully presenting its name "professional" ....and thats what it is ...

also intensemuscle . there is the home of DC so good info on that and they are having a " roundtable expert " - section . it has very good information ,especially looking at the last days before the show , as well as other valuable info .....

wake

I like ProM for general stuff, but its not a real science based board. I used to like AM for that but there are too many people over there now.
IT is ok as well as FG
Best upandcoming board right now I would have to vote for myself and say FlawlessTraining. Not to tute my own horn:cool:

Pro Muscle is definetly the best advanced comunity of friends!!!

Some tomes o go to **broken link removed**, some nice and seriuous people starting that needs some help.

Well I go here obviously, GenX, Mayhem (great place to keep up with competitors and comps) and just started going to Intense Muscle. Gonna try DC training this offseason so that's the best place to learn about it.

I have no ambition to post on other boards as I feel this one is the real deal as far as quality members. I do view other boards such as, anabolicminds, MM, intensemuscle and outlaw, but this is the cream of the crop in my book.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws