over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female steroid cycle length

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Two females at my gym are preparing for a show mid summer and have asked my opinion on cycle length. They apparently follow several female competitors on IG and YouTube and they are hearing about women running low to mid dose anavar and or Primobolan for 18-20 weeks.

Apparently these competitors are saying that doses of anavar in the 10-15mg a day or Primobolan at 100mg a week is fine to run for extended periods with no issue do to women not have testicles to atrophy like guys do. They are saying as long as the side effects are not manifesting then they are good to go.

I've always been under the impression that women were better off running shorter for frequent cycles but I've never really invested alot of time researching it so when these ladies asked me I figured I'd reach out to the brighter minds here as there is a metric shit ton of "opinions" on this subject.

norp

Newbies
My wife has been using var and Primo for completions and recreational since the 90's so I will add my 2 cents and recommendations.

I suggest first time users being low and shorter cycles and reassess any potential side effects if noted and make adjustments as needed.

What may affect person may not affect another the same way..Each is an individual with different responses.

5 to 10 mg day of var and 50 mg wk of Primo E is a reasonable beginning starting point and do not have to be run together in a females first cycle.

Thappy

Registered
my experience with my girl, Primo turned her into a crazy woman never again. She now sticks to var, clen, dnp, t3 and every now and again RAD140

channalipski

Newbies
Two females at my gym are preparing for a show mid summer and have asked my opinion on cycle length. They apparently follow several female competitors on IG and YouTube and they are hearing about women running low to mid dose anavar and or Primobolan for 18-20 weeks.

Apparently these competitors are saying that doses of anavar in the 10-15mg a day or Primobolan at 100mg a week is fine to run for extended periods with no issue do to women not have testicles to atrophy like guys do. They are saying as long as the side effects are not manifesting then they are good to go.

I've always been under the impression that women were better off running shorter for frequent cycles but I've never really invested alot of time researching it so when these ladies asked me I figured I'd reach out to the brighter minds here as there is a metric shit ton of "opinions" on this subject.
I've ran var for extended periods of time, no complaints here. It's safe as long as she's running a low enough dose to not have sides.

Bosz

Newbies
Tu(test undeconate) is also What alot of girls use @ My Gym.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibdavies101