over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

few hotel pics before the night show

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
I placed 4th in Middleweights. Weighed in at 165.2 so got out muscled but I just wasn't hard enough as well. This was a prep show just to work some kinks out, next up are the USA's where I'll be a welterweight so I'll be close to the top of the class

Last edited:

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking sharp as a razor there brother!

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
NOW here is a guy that paid attention to his back........Good job bro. Nice lines!!:)

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Thanks bros, now its time to tighten up more for the USA's in 5 weeks!

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
you looked great bro , I ment to come and introduce myself but was in another world!! , got a little sotmach bug friday night on top of being depleated and realy tore me up.

That was my first show and i have to say i wasen't to impressed with the venue at all , seeing how its been their for so long you would think it would be better outfitted than that

MEAN V.

Registered
Great job bro, looking SHARP! BTW love the tatoo, looks badass!

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
you looked great bro , I ment to come and introduce myself but was in another world!! , got a little sotmach bug friday night on top of being depleated and realy tore me up.

That was my first show and i have to say i wasen't to impressed with the venue at all , seeing how its been their for so long you would think it would be better outfitted than that

Yes the venue was not impressive at all! Was it just me or did they not have the AC on because I was sweating balls the whole time I was in there! The hotel itself wasn't bad I just think for a show of that size it would have been put together a little better.

What class did you compete in?

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
I just watched the video of rob roppo on RXmuscle posing after he worked out 3 weeks out from jr nats and some footage of him at the Jr's all I can say is I've got some SERIOUS work to do to be hard like that in 5 weeks! But with Shelby in my corner I'm not worried!

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yes the venue was not impressive at all! Was it just me or did they not have the AC on because I was sweating balls the whole time I was in there! The hotel itself wasn't bad I just think for a show of that size it would have been put together a little better.

What class did you compete in?

yea it was hot as hell , they say its like that every year. The promoter has had the same place for like 20 years and they ahve the same cmplaints every year , hes in it for the money and that all. I diden't meet one persoan that had anything good to say about him.

I competed in the heavy novice , i was the extreamly flat white guy that got third out of three LOL !!

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Well

I just watched the video of rob roppo on RXmuscle posing after he worked out 3 weeks out from jr nats and some footage of him at the Jr's all I can say is I've got some SERIOUS work to do to be hard like that in 5 weeks! But with Shelby in my corner I'm not worried!

Rob Roppo is an awesome BBer.......he has tons of muscle.......and is hard, not Shelby hard, but hard enough......its not about being worried, just do your best....but Rob is in a different league for now

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
I think your nutritionist might have been a tad harder than Rob at that show:
https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2715/comparsion.jpg

I agree 100% with you Shelby but I'm trying to take baby steps here! First Rob Roppo hard then Shelby Starnes HARD! lol

I have 100% faith in you brother! I just got to step it up big time for the USA's if I have a chance at making top 5. I NEED Shelby Starnes hardness since I have so many gaps in my physique

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Babybeast, you look good man!

I like your quad shape from the side, outstanding arms and lat spread. Good luck at the USA's. :)

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
I like your quad shape from the side, outstanding arms and lat spread. Good luck at the USA's. :)

Thanks brother! I know I need alot more muscle in different spots but I can't do anything about that until after the USA's. Its all about just getting hard as nails now!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhi