over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few Pics

You look incredible! So are you saying these are your before pics ?? :eek:

I've had respect for Elvia all along as a great contributing member of this board but that has just been raised to elite status :D

And Coach this is a good time to keep your comments to yourself. :rolleyes:
She has my permission to post all the pictures she would like!

Hey Everyone thanks for your kind comments :p
Yes these are my before pics Im on a mission!::port-smi..just want to push myself and see where it takes me.
I have taken anavar before (my nipples go sensitive I get a bit moody but its nothing I cant handle) and I want to try it again but with ultraburn because both are great..but combined I think will be amazing. So I will be starting a log when I receive the products and I'm looking forward to changes.
Right now my training is hardcore but my diet isnt, its good but not great..
Thanks again
X Barbie X

Hey Barbie what company is ultraburn from? My girl is about to go hardcore too after she reach natural plateau and I'd like to include a fat burner than can add a little extra boost to the whole process. Thanks!

Hey Barbie what company is ultraburn from? My girl is about to go hardcore too after she reach natural plateau and I'd like to include a fat burner than can add a little extra boost to the whole process. Thanks!
Hey x its Ostagain :p appetite supressant an natural fat burner...will power in a bottle :love:.
X

It can be found here brother

**broken link removed**

This product has been great for Barbie. I can see the difference a few weeks after she takes it. Fully recommended for anyone wanting a good fat burner/appetite suppressant.

Wow:eek:
Simply fantastic, your hard work certainly shows!!

www.rnslabs.com

You can get it on amazon or at RNSLABS

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Appetite-Suppressant-Weight-ULTRA-BURN-XS/dp/B008FTU4YK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365574394&sr=8-1&keywords=ultra+burn+xs"]Amazon.com: Super Appetite Suppressant Lose Weight Fast And Easy With ULTRA-BURN XS (1 month): Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31KJD0yBfZL.@@AMEPARAM@@31KJD0yBfZL[/ame]

OR AT RNSLABS
**broken link removed**

More pics...

:action-sm Hey again...and thanks again :p
flattered by all the nice comments x

you look fantastic to me Barb, dont know how you could get any better than that , keep us posted, your pics are always very nice,super sexy and feminine.

Barbie, you are looking good. I commend you for wanting to step it up even further and looking forward to seeing you with hard abs.
Sounds like you know what you have to do in order to achieve this.

Barbie, you are looking good. I commend you for wanting to step it up even further and looking forward to seeing you with hard abs.
Sounds like you know what you have to do in order to achieve this.
Thanks guys...
Im sure gonna try my best :p x

Everytime I have come on here in the last few days you are viewing this thread ;):D

Well I mean you can't realy blame him can ya.?!

Barbie , my wife is intrested in this and was wondering does it give you the "jitters" and does it make your stomach feel "icky" (her word not mine:p) if you take it on an empty stomach because she doesnt get hungry till later in the AM and she wants to try the intermittent fasting thing

Well I mean you can't realy blame him can ya.?!

Barbie , my wife is intrested in this and was wondering does it give you the "jitters" and does it make your stomach feel "icky" (her word not mine:p) if you take it on an empty stomach because she doesnt get hungry till later in the AM and she wants to try the intermittent fasting thing
Hey :p x
She chose her words well :) I kept (wrote) a food log last time I took it. And wrote exactly how I felt..
1st day.. took ultraburn at 9.30am with a protein shake an few brazil nuts..
1.30 protein shake n bluberries (felt slightly sick but not hungry at all/ bit hot an bothered after 2nd meal but nothing I cant handle)..
4 salmon&salad
blueberries n strawberries/black coffee
7 spoon of peanut butter & greek yogurt.
After 1st day I wrote (slept well but woke up a bit sweaty :eek:)
Day 2 I ate 4 small meals/ 1 snack and your wife will know what I mean when I wrote..( felt a bit wooly today, few palpitations, nothing I couldnt handle or major)
Day 3 fine.
Day 6 wrote ( work! Choca no time to eat) felt fine :p
Day 15 I wrote (walked into a sweet shop didnt crave any!!) big result haha..
And so on..so I was fine..minimal starting sides, but after a couple of days they're gone you own it :love::D..done a few fasts and was fine..
She will looooove it!! I'm looking forward to starting my new log x

Good work and please keep it up, your diet looks like it needs some fine tuning, Chicken Breast, Avocado and I hope the Salmon is not the farm shit that is injected with orange dye but instead Fresh caught wild Sockeye. Their is a world of difference between the farm raised and wild salmon.

Good work and please keep it up, your diet looks like it needs some fine tuning, Chicken Breast, Avocado and I hope the Salmon is not the farm shit that is injected with orange dye but instead Fresh caught wild Sockeye. Their is a world of difference between the farm raised and wild salmon.

Thanks :) that was just what I ate the first few days and example of how i felt taking ultraburn...I do eat chicken...and turkey breast..veg ect...but usually my salmon is orange :(...salmon fillets I buy, but eat them less than chicken...I cant afford to buy the best all the time..I try an make the most on my budget!! I Have a hungry 9 year old to feed, grow :) and entertain!!
But yes I would love a better diet plan I suppose x

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear