over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few Pics

Thanks :) that was just what I ate the first few days and example of how i felt taking ultraburn...I do eat chicken...and turkey breast..veg ect...but usually my salmon is orange :(...salmon fillets I buy, but eat them less than chicken...I cant afford to buy the best all the time..I try an make the most on my budget!! I Have a hungry 9 year old to feed, grow :) and entertain!!
But yes I would love a better diet plan I suppose x

Hi Barbie and first may I say you look great, 80% of the women I see at the gyms that I go to would give their Kidney to look like your before pictures. Eating healthy is expensive eating organic is even more expensive. The wild Sockeye Salmon where I live (NYC) is about $3.00 per lb more than the farm raised salmon. When I have some more time I will PM you with my diet of course if that is alright with you.

Hi Barbie and first may I say you look great, 80% of the women I see at the gyms that I go to would give their Kidney to look like your before pictures. Eating healthy is expensive eating organic is even more expensive. The wild Sockeye Salmon where I live (NYC) is about $3.00 per lb more than the farm raised salmon. When I have some more time I will PM you with my diet of course if that is alright with you.

Hey NinX :p & thankyou.
Yes that would be amazing, I will look forward to your pm x

Hi Barbie and first may I say you look great, 80% of the women I see at the gyms that I go to would give their Kidney to look like your before pictures.

What gym do you go too because I am going to join. Barbie only makes the top 80%. :) I need photos of the other 20%. You may want to retake 3rd grade math. Pu-lease.

15 days and no updates:confused:

How has the consistency of the diet and exercising been?

I will let her know about this. She has been training really hard and things are looking great. She changes her mind a lot but is finally becoming happy about her body which is nice to see. She doesn't want to get too lean cos she likes her bottom. I always ask her if I can take a pic of it when she is bent over but sadly she never lets me :eek::D

Elvia1023;162670. I always ask her if I can take a pic of it when she is bent over but sadly she never lets me :o:D[/QUOTE said:
What a gosh darn prude. I feel terrible for you E. I'd dump her straight away. And then if I were you I would send her to Atlanta. The Northern Suburbs are very nice.

20130502_071008-1.jpg
morning picture..de-robed (smaller pjs) which is closer to what you want TC :-D...
I havent taken any sups just trained hard. plus I have just got over a lung infection!!
And I am not prude...just not a fan of pics :eek: x

Last edited:
15 days and no updates:confused:

How has the consistency of the diet and exercising been?
Hey sorry like I have just stated been poorly..but Im good now. I havent got ultraburn cause the labs closed an i havent got var but im not ruling it out.. just eating lots of protein and cutting back on treats :D
Today I done rig training, pilates and walking outside with weighted bag..
X

I will let her know about this. She has been training really hard and things are looking great. She changes her mind a lot but is finally becoming happy about her body which is nice to see. She doesn't want to get too lean cos she likes her bottom. I always ask her if I can take a pic of it when she is bent over but sadly she never lets me :eek::D

Elvia haven't you ever heard the saying "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission"? Just turn off the sounds on your phone and act like you're texting. ;)

View attachment 61998
morning picture..de-robed (smaller pjs) which is closer to what you want TC :-D...
I havent taken any sups just trained hard. plus I have just got over a lung infection!!

:)

Hey sorry like I have just stated been poorly..but Im good now. I havent got ultraburn cause the labs closed an i havent got var but im not ruling it out.. just eating lots of protein and cutting back on treats :D
Today I done rig training, pilates and walking outside with weighted bag..
X

Looking great Barbie! You don't need Var or anything else for that matter. Just keep doing what you're doing!

Elvia haven't you ever heard the saying "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission"? Just turn off the sounds on your phone and act like you're texting. ;)

:)

Looking great Barbie! You don't need Var or anything else for that matter. Just keep doing what you're doing!
Thankyou :) I guess I kinda look ok :p....
The thing about The phone situation is He would have to use my phone as his doesnt take pictures (very basic and ancient!) so He would have to explain why he has my phone..plus he sees me in the flesh whats the point in pics?? I like videos :) Im an all action girl :food-:mil x

Last edited:
View attachment 61998

Hey Elvia,

I left my toothbrush over at Barbies, try not to use it. It's the Spiderman one. I'll pick it up next time I swing by.

Thanks Matie,

TC

PS. Barbie, you sincerely have an exceptional waist. Double Yikes!

Last edited:
Thankyou :) I guess I kinda look ok :p....
The thing about The phone situation is He would have to use my phone as his doesnt take pictures (very basic and ancient!) so He would have to explain why he has my phone..plus he sees me in the flesh whats the point in pics?? I like videos :) Im an all action girl :food-:mil x

Ummm those pics would be for us. :rolleyes:

Hey Elvia I have an extra smart phone with a 8mega pixal camera. I'll send it to you! Coach and I will split the phone bill! ;) :D

Thanks Guys :p...

Well I may consider bottom pictures..whats it worth haha. what do i get out of it huh :D

And TC I have had pms asking me 'Y'all swing??' :eek: haha..have you had anything to do with this?? I will keep your spiderman toothbrush safe..shame its not electric ;) x

Thanks Guys :p...

Well I may consider bottom pictures..whats it worth haha. what do i get out of it huh :D

And TC I have had pms asking me 'Y'all swing??' :eek: haha..have you had anything to do with this?? I will keep your spiderman toothbrush safe..shame its not electric ;) x

ooooooooh SNAP! :D

View attachment 61998

Well, thanks for the pic, you look amazing!!!! Most women would die to have your body!! You may not be a fan of pic's but seeing a picture of you makes my day!!! Have a great weekend!!!:love:

Well, thanks for the pic, you look amazing!!!! Most women would die to have your body!! You may not be a fan of pic's but seeing a picture of you makes my day!!! Have a great weekend!!!:love:
Ahh thankyou very much...i like your avatar x

The pics she takes don't even do her justice. Barbie is incredible and I am very lucky. She got offered to be the fitness model for a personal training company (in the gym) but she said no. Sure this wasn't as big as a deal as TC's recent modeling career taking off but still would have been a nice site. I will sort some pics out of her in the near future :D

Renew I bet that smart phone takes really good videos doesn't it? Barbie really is an all action girl :D

The pics she takes don't even do her justice. Barbie is incredible and I am very lucky. She got offered to be the fitness model for a personal training company (in the gym) but she said no. Sure this wasn't as big as a deal as TC's recent modeling career taking off but still would have been a nice site. I will sort some pics out of her in the near future :D

Renew I bet that smart phone takes really good videos doesn't it? Barbie really is an all action girl :D

Why yes it does!!!!! At least that is what I was told by the sales person at the AT&T store ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131