Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
esquel
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
ashp210
UGFREAK-banner-PM
1-SWEDISH-PEPTIDE-CO
YMSApril21065
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
tjk
advertise1
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fiancee's Musclemania Figure pics finally here

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
1,504
We Finally got a few of the photographer's photo's back from her first figure show. She competed in the Figure Tall class, she's 5'11 and I trained her and prep her for 14 weeks for this show. I am still sooooooo increadibly proud of her for all her hard work and dedication. She did all this while working full time 50 + hour per week as a police officer and also as a full-time "SUPERMOM"!
You kicked ass Tiki!
 

Attachments

  • 10_florida_show_134_20101206_1015280448.jpg
    10_florida_show_134_20101206_1015280448.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,176
Last edited:
Media photo shoot
 

Attachments

  • 10_florida_show_25_20101206_1842909996.jpg
    10_florida_show_25_20101206_1842909996.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,133
She looks great! Its so much harder achieving something like this when youre working that many hours and have children too. You must have been a very big part of her success because its almost impossible to do that without some help around the house. Its so hard to find the time to do what is needed. What time every monrning did she get up? What time of the day did she exercise?
 
Great work and congrats to u both...now...are u hooked and already planning ur next show or was the prep just too strenuous with ur schedule and ur gonna wait a bit.

Ur determination and dedication is admirable...and ur obviously a great time management team.

And thanks for puttin it out there every day for the citizens you help protect..
 
She looks great! Its so much harder achieving something like this when youre working that many hours and have children too. You must have been a very big part of her success because its almost impossible to do that without some help around the house. Its so hard to find the time to do what is needed. What time every monrning did she get up? What time of the day did she exercise?

Thanks Maldorf, She worked her tail off (literally! lol),I usually expect and get about 75% complience when guiding clients through contest prep and have had good success with that. Tiki was amazing and followed the program at at least 95%....the other 5% would just be "life happening" and work/schedule issues that were not controllable. Her final 4 weeks of prep was crazy with her schedule but she stuck to it with a level of class I have never seen! On a work day her schedule looked like this:
3:45 a.m. wake up
4-5 a.m. 60 min cardio
6:00 a.m. - 7:00 pm Work (protect and serve!)
7:30 pm- 9:00 pm Train and posing/presentation
9:30- 11:00 pm Us time/prepping food/lunches/ect. AKA... Basic supermom and soulmate responsibilities!
SLEEP and REPEAT!

We learned a lot about teamwork and what it takes to become what I call the "Hometeam". We both definately stepped up our roles as needed so she could focus on bringing in her best package. I cannot even put into words how proud I was as she did her thing up on stage. Truly an Amazing Woman!
 
Thanks Maldorf, She worked her tail off (literally! lol),I usually expect and get about 75% complience when guiding clients through contest prep and have had good success with that. Tiki was amazing and followed the program at at least 95%....the other 5% would just be "life happening" and work/schedule issues that were not controllable. Her final 4 weeks of prep was crazy with her schedule but she stuck to it with a level of class I have never seen! On a work day her schedule looked like this:
3:45 a.m. wake up
4-5 a.m. 60 min cardio
6:00 a.m. - 7:00 pm Work (protect and serve!)
7:30 pm- 9:00 pm Train and posing/presentation
9:30- 11:00 pm Us time/prepping food/lunches/ect. AKA... Basic supermom and soulmate responsibilities!
SLEEP and REPEAT!

We learned a lot about teamwork and what it takes to become what I call the "Hometeam". We both definately stepped up our roles as needed so she could focus on bringing in her best package. I cannot even put into words how proud I was as she did her thing up on stage. Truly an Amazing Woman!

Wow. She is a hard worker. I cant fathom getting up at 3:45 am after only getting under 5 hours of sleep. That experience I think probably made the 2 of you even closer than you were before? That takes a lot of teamwork.
 
Great work and congrats to u both...now...are u hooked and already planning ur next show or was the prep just too strenuous with ur schedule and ur gonna wait a bit.

Ur determination and dedication is admirable...and ur obviously a great time management team.

And thanks for puttin it out there every day for the citizens you help protect..

She is soooooo hooked bro. Yes, we already are working on what needs improved upon and looking at a few show in June and July!
Thank you for commenting on what she does for us all each day at work too, it means so much to her to hear that!
 
She is soooooo hooked bro. Yes, we already are working on what needs improved upon and looking at a few show in June and July!
Thank you for commenting on what she does for us all each day at work too, it means so much to her to hear that!

Good for you guys...I find its one way or the other...ur hooked or had enuff after one.

Her work...the shift work, the stress and the bullshit they put up with...kudos for her (both of you) for being able to stay on track...make sure once you decide what ur going to do and where u post up and let us know...so we can follow along and encourage u when we can...all the best..keep up the great work
 
She looks amazing! Love her quad & abs!






:headbang:
 
Wow that is a crazy schedule. Congrats to you both. Good luck on the next show.
 
Your a lucky man she is smokin ans she must put some serious hours in at the gym. Those quads are awesome!

Yes she is and yes I am!!! lol, Thanks bro, yes, she is like a machine!
 
Good for you guys...I find its one way or the other...ur hooked or had enuff after one.

Her work...the shift work, the stress and the bullshit they put up with...kudos for her (both of you) for being able to stay on track...make sure once you decide what ur going to do and where u post up and let us know...so we can follow along and encourage u when we can...all the best..keep up the great work

We will probably run a log here for her next time (July). I was trying to post up a word/works document I did of pics at 3 different stages of the prep with no success. If anyone can resize or is interested in helping me post those.... I think most will be blown away.
I think she would benifit greatly with the encouragment and support that this board shows.
 
Yummy, ohhhh...and check out the back too!
 

Attachments

  • _1665372338.jpg
    _1665372338.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 861
Ooops, I am bumping this thread just so the newbie's can look at this! AMAZING!
 
I'm always so impressed by moms who compete, much less moms who also work full time AND compete! Kudos to you both - it definitely takes teamwork to compete when you both have busy schedules.

Has she picked her next show yet? :D
 
Evil, you dog! What a pretty woman!

It must be so cool having this in common with your partner.

I looked at the time schedule, must not be any problems sleeping after all that.

Looking good!

CG
 

Staff online

  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
559,335,256
Threads
136,068
Messages
2,777,829
Members
160,435
Latest member
Jeche00
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
YMSApril210131
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
volartek
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
ashp131
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top