over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally...405 x 8 on bench press

Ironmanpits

Registered
It only took me 32 F-ing years and allot of food and supps... some super supps. too. Why did 315 for reps come easily right out of high school and now over a decade later can do a whopping 90 lbs. more? Im inconsistent in my training, thats why.... until I put my head down and stopped working out only when I felt like it and eating things that only tasted good...thats when things started moving along nicely...just shows there is no secret stack or secret workout...just hard work and consistency in all things related to your goals. Now I know there are plenty of guys on here much stronger but I am happy none the less....next stop 495 for reps perhaps??? Hope it doesnt take another decade...that would suck!

congrats bro!! 405 for reps is impressive!! go big or go home!!

Awesome dude.....thats impressive. There is always something about that next plate!!! Its starts with one.....then 225....then 3.....and to push 4 for reps is sick! Good job!:D

That's a damn fine bench you got there. Congrats on the PR.

PB

Hell yeah bro, wish I could press that for reps! Awesome job!

It only took me 32 F-ing years and allot of food and supps... some super supps. too. Why did 315 for reps come easily right out of high school and now over a decade later can do a whopping 90 lbs. more? Im inconsistent in my training, thats why.... until I put my head down and stopped working out only when I felt like it and eating things that only tasted good...thats when things started moving along nicely...just shows there is no secret stack or secret workout...just hard work and consistency in all things related to your goals. Now I know there are plenty of guys on here much stronger but I am happy none the less....next stop 495 for reps perhaps??? Hope it doesnt take another decade...that would suck!

Good stuff man! All great things come with time. BTW how tall are you? Maybe it will give those in the 6'0" range some motivation? :)

Thanks guys.. I am 6'2" 245 lbs. this morning 12-14% been training DC style for the last two years...Thanks Dante and Doug!!

Good job brother. Im almost(375)to 400. As for reps that's another story. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Good stuff man! All great things come with time. BTW how tall are you? Maybe it will give those in the 6'0" range some motivation? :)

I'm only 6'1, but I have an 80 inch reach, it's ridiculous. Damn monkey arms. Their great for mma, but SUCK for bodybuilding and weightlifting.

ANYONE

who can bench 405 even for one full rep is impressive to me. My bench always sucked and I am only around 5'8". So good job.

I'm only 6'1, but I have an 80 inch reach, it's ridiculous. Damn monkey arms. Their great for mma, but SUCK for bodybuilding and weightlifting.

Yeah mine come down to my knees LOL. Great for basketball, not so great for flat bb bench press. :)

I hope you guys are happy that you're giving me a bench inferiority complex. I liked the one about having "315 for reps out of high school." Pbbt. Put a sock in it

I hope you guys are happy that you're giving me a bench inferiority complex. I liked the one about having "315 for reps out of high school." Pbbt. Put a sock in it

Yeah, no kidding. I could do 315 for 2 reps, MAYBE 3 on a great day... does that count as '315 for reps'? Haha....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131