over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First aas cycle help Test C/Anavar

GoHardBroski

Newbies
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum but I have been reading the past few months between here and anabolic minds. I’ve recently decided to try a cycle for the first time and have put something together based on what I’ve learned but need confirmation on anything else I would need or missed. Reading about all the different things and opinions of others can be overwhelming.

So a little about me....I’m a 37 y/o male and I’ve been training for 23 years. In college at the age of 22 I tore and had an avulsion of my right pec and a little of my left muscle belly bench pressing with weight for a rep of 12 (I know lucky me). I was 260 at the time with around 15% bf naturally. After the tear and rehabbing I got back into it. Then about 10 years later I hurt my lower back deadlifting. So needless to say I can’t do much compound heavy lifting anymore bc of my handicaps but doesn’t mean I don’t give the effort still when I’m feeling good. I have a hard time getting past 225-230 lbs and I have been that for years. I’ve got the past two months I’ve been slowing cutting my calories by 100 from maintenance every few weeks and am at 2600 currently with carb cycling. I train 5-6 days a week generally P/P/L but am recently doing a bro split to change it up. I also do 2-3 HIIT/“Metcon” workouts weekly.

Then, at the age of 28 I was diagnosed with low T (yeah I have all sorts of good luck, I know) and it came in at around 200. Since then I have been on TRT and have tried everything in the past but am currently and sticking too 100mg test cyp a week and 50 mg clomid daily for treatment and have been for awhile.
So here is what I have came up with.

12 week cutting cycle:
Week 1-12 - 400 mg/wk Test Cyp @ 2 injections of 200 mg every 3-4 days
Week 6-12 - 50 mg Anavar/ed
Week 1-12 - 12.5 mg/eod Armomasin
Week 1-12 - Liver support (with at least milk thistle and I’ll add Tudca)
180 mcg K2
100mg Coq10
PCT - Two weeks after last injection on 12
So..Week 14-17 - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Reduce XT

On Week 13 I’ll go back to my normal TRT schedule and basically be adding Nolvadex for 4 weeks with the exception of the short increase of Clomid the first weekly dose.

Supplements used on regular basis
Osteo Bi Flex
Krill oil
Tumeric
NAC
Zinc Chelate
Ashwaganda
L-Tyrosine
Whey Isolate
Creatine Mono
5-HTP
D3
Gallon water daily

I appreciate any help or advice. Just want to make sure I have stuff set up correctly before the plunge. Sorry for the long post!

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum but I have been reading the past few months between here and anabolic minds. I’ve recently decided to try a cycle for the first time and have put something together based on what I’ve learned but need confirmation on anything else I would need or missed. Reading about all the different things and opinions of others can be overwhelming.

So a little about me....I’m a 37 y/o male and I’ve been training for 23 years. In college at the age of 22 I tore and had an avulsion of my right pec and a little of my left muscle belly bench pressing with weight for a rep of 12 (I know lucky me). I was 260 at the time with around 15% bf naturally. After the tear and rehabbing I got back into it. Then about 10 years later I hurt my lower back deadlifting. So needless to say I can’t do much compound heavy lifting anymore bc of my handicaps but doesn’t mean I don’t give the effort still when I’m feeling good. I have a hard time getting past 225-230 lbs and I have been that for years. I’ve got the past two months I’ve been slowing cutting my calories by 100 from maintenance every few weeks and am at 2600 currently with carb cycling. I train 5-6 days a week generally P/P/L but am recently doing a bro split to change it up. I also do 2-3 HIIT/“Metcon” workouts weekly.

Then, at the age of 28 I was diagnosed with low T (yeah I have all sorts of good luck, I know) and it came in at around 200. Since then I have been on TRT and have tried everything in the past but am currently and sticking too 100mg test cyp a week and 50 mg clomid daily for treatment and have been for awhile.
So here is what I have came up with.

12 week cutting cycle:
Week 1-12 - 400 mg/wk Test Cyp @ 2 injections of 200 mg every 3-4 days
Week 6-12 - 50 mg Anavar/ed
Week 1-12 - 12.5 mg/eod Armomasin
Week 1-12 - Liver support (with at least milk thistle and I’ll add Tudca)
180 mcg K2
100mg Coq10
PCT - Two weeks after last injection on 12
So..Week 14-17 - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Reduce XT

On Week 13 I’ll go back to my normal TRT schedule and basically be adding Nolvadex for 4 weeks with the exception of the short increase of Clomid the first weekly dose.

Supplements used on regular basis
Osteo Bi Flex
Krill oil
Tumeric
NAC
Zinc Chelate
Ashwaganda
L-Tyrosine
Whey Isolate
Creatine Mono
5-HTP
D3
Gallon water daily

I appreciate any help or advice. Just want to make sure I have stuff set up correctly before the plunge. Sorry for the long post!
I'm not a fan of multiple compounds for first cycles.

Just stick with the test, if you want increase dosage at 8 week Mark but 400 should be plenty

I'm not a fan of multiple compounds for first cycles.

Just stick with the test, if you want increase dosage at 8 week Mark but 400 should be plenty
Thanks for the quick reply! I was debating on doing the Anavar but I guess I’ll leave it out for the first time around. I guess I’ll remove the liver support to save a little $ also since I’m removing the Anavar. Does everything else look alright in your opinion?
The thing I was confused about most was the pct and going back to my normal dose of test cyp and clomid on week 13 and do anything different also.

For future reference, if I decided to stack that, did it seem alright?

You were 260 at 15% bf natural?
If you’re on trt why are you going pct?

You were 260 at 15% bf natural?
If you’re on trt why are you going pct?
Yes I was naturally. I was in college at the time so all I did was eat and lift.

As far as the TRT and the pct, I was unsure whether to do it or not. I want to because From what I’ve read is that estrogen remains high after the last pin after the cycle for quite some time and Nolvadex would prevent any negative unwanted effects.

I wouldn't take all those supplements. You won't need the clomid even if you weren't on trt.

I wouldn't take all those supplements. You won't need the clomid even if you weren't on trt.
The supplements I take I’ve just always taken. I’m not adding them just because I’d the cycle. Is there a reason you feel I don’t need to? I also read that Armomasin should/could be used throughout pct also.I felt it was not needed. What are your thoughts on that?

You probably don't need the AI either... It's better to try to control e2 levels via frequency of injection.

It's probably good to have on hand but I wouldn't go into it thinking that I need it, which in any case Nova or rolxifin will stop gyno faster

You probably don't need the AI either... It's better to try to control e2 levels via frequency of injection.

It's probably good to have on hand but I wouldn't go into it thinking that I need it, which in any case Nova or rolxifin will stop gyno faster
So if I do 400 mg of the test My plan was to do Monday and Thursday but would increase the days in between them if I start to notice gyno symptoms? Or in your experience with test should I draw out the days anyway? (Say every 4-5 days)

If I were to experience any symptoms would I basically just start a PCT immediately and go back to my TRT dose? Or would I change the frequency and/or decrease the dosage of the Test in combination with Nolvadex/Ed throughout the remaining weeks?

If you start to experience gyno symptoms, which at 400 mg really shouldn't be a concern.

What I would do (for a test only cycle) is start acutely implementing Nova and increase frequency of injections, then reassess.

The easy way to increase frequency of injection is by back loading insulin syringes and injecting with those instead.

If you start to experience gyno symptoms, which at 400 mg really shouldn't be a concern.

What I would do (for a test only cycle) is start acutely implementing Nova and increase frequency of injections, then reassess.

The easy way to increase frequency of injection is by back loading insulin syringes and injecting with those instead.
First, I want to thank you for helping me out and responding to my questions.

So I understand what backloading is but what are the benefits of doing that vs just drawing it up with a regular needle/syringe?

Also, I’ve read that ppl prefer nova because of the lower dose needed. You mentioned you think I wouldn’t most likely need an AI or SERM at a 400 mg dose but better to just have them on hand just in case.

If I were to get symptoms for gyno for whatever reason do you think Clomid would be sufficient? I’ve read some do 25-50 Ed or eod on cycle and others have it on hand and start at 100 mg if problems arise. I only ask bc the clomid is easier for me to obtain. I like the thought of clomid vs nova bc it doesn’t depress igf-1.

I recommended back loading purely for convenience

From my experience clomid is not vey effective on breast tissue.

On this board Nova is definitely easy to obtain.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear